Anyone has good maids for transfer

Hi,

I need a good transfer maid as current one is going back soon.

Should you have any, please do email me at [email protected]

If not, some recommendation to good maid agency will be nice too.

Appreciated your help in advance.

Hi, i have a maid for transfer too. With me for 5 months alrady. letting her go because me taking over my mum's maid, who has been with us for 6 yrs already.
Will rate her 8/10. No attitude, experience with my 10month gal, clean n fast worker..
can transfer only end of oct.
interested please email me at [email protected]

hi i need a indonesian transfer maid. a maid who can cook , simple household chore and most importantly take care of new born baby. preferbably without agent and no loan.
pls email me if u have [email protected]

Hi all, I have a good maid to transfer. She is pleasant looking.
Reason becos my boy miss the 3 yrs old maid so much, i got no choice to ask her back. Otherwise, he keeps bullying my baby girl who is 5 mths old. Been changing 3 maids since she left in Aug. Used so much $$ to get new maids but my boy just dun want to play with them. So rather to waste $$ again, we decided to use $400 to attract our old maid back.sigh.

This current one is smart as she remembers things and understand things. She is with me for one month but has worked for my director auntie for 5 mths.

She can played with my baby girl and make her laugh.

SMS me 97657558. Hope to settle fast as I hope my old maid can come in before school opens. So that she can bring my son to school.

Hi all,
I am looking for a matured, caring Phil maid to look after my 10mth old baby girl who is on tube feeding. She can't drink milk by mouth because she can't swallow. So need someone who really loves babies and have the patience and heart to care for a child with mental and physical difficulties. She will have assistance from someone at home at all times, to take over when she needs to do cooking and housework. There is lots of support so she will not feel overwhelmed.

Needs to be very clean and hygienic as well with the baby equipment as she is more prone to infection than normal babies.

Plus, I have another baby coming along Aug 2009.

Please email me at tham.yin.may@gmail if you have a suitable maid to recommend. Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a maid who can speak english well to take care of my new baby, do housework and cook. Need someone who is clean and thorough with her work, trustworthy and good with kids coz I have another 3 year old toddler.

Anyone who has a good maid to transfer, please email me at [email protected] or sms me at 97433768. Hopefully can find one before mid jan next year. Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a maid who can help take care of baby and do housework, someone who is hardworking and patient and likes children. My baby is currently 5 months old.

If you have a maid to transfer or recommend please PM me ot email me at almond2009"at"gmail.com.

Alternatively, if you have any good nanny to recommend, please let me know too. Thanks a lot.

erm basic cooking yes. As she's the one preparing dinner for us since my family members all working. My grandma did give her some instruction when she's preparing the dinner

Can someone advise the procedure for transfering maid? I've a maid with me for 4+ mths. Still considering whether to change.

Hi Marmum,
If she cannot perform her job up to your requirement, then it is better to change her. I think after 4 mth + , you are already know her well.
As for the procedure, you just need to take her back to your agent and settle the her 4 mth salary. The agent will return you her balance loan that you have paid upfront. And most agent will give you one or two replacement within one year without charging you the agent fee. So, as to get new maid, you only need to pay the new loan + medical fee + insurance.

Hope this will help.

Hi,Has anyone a good Filippino or Indonesian maid for transfer by Febuary 10? She has to have good attitude, be able to cook well and do housekeeping as well as speak English. No need to look after children or elderly.

Kindly sms me at 9337 2873 urgently.

Many thanks.

Hi Marmum,
If you cancel the work permit of this maid within 6 mths then you can claim back a portion of the insurans.
As for the medical fee ( $25 ), cannot claim back. As you know, maid has to do medical checkup every 6 mth. So, you are already have her for 4 mth plus, still worth lah.

Hi,

I need some advice. I have a previous maid who has worked for me for the last 3 years. Recently a few months back, she need to return to Indonesia for some personal matters and hence we decided to release her. However, recently she came back and have started working for another employer.
We have the intention to get her back and she has also agreed. My concern is she is still under contract with the current employer and in the event if the current employer refuse to release her, is there anything I can do? Is she entitled to the right to resign from the current employer?
Appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Anyone has good Indo experience maid who can understand and speak reasonable english to transfer urgently? I will need her to look after my 2yr old son. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.

Hi anyone has Philipino/indo maid for transfer? Must love baby and committed. No off day and hp coz of bad past experience.

Please text me 8333 4411 for discussion. Thanks a lot!

Hi,
I'm looking for a good transfer maid urgently to take care of my 2 boys (age2 &5), do basic housekeeping and meals preparation.
My previous maid had just left us to go back to Myanmar to settle some domestic issues and I need replacement asap so that I can continue working.
They can be of any nationalities but they must be committed.
Would appreciate if you know of a good transfer maid, pls PM me or email : [email protected] with details and contact no..
Thanks' lot!

Hi, I am looking for an Indo transfer maid.

We are looking at having one from August 2009 onwards.

Priority:
Good cook
Initiative,good attitude, honest, reliable, trustworthy
Speak English – able to follow thru recipe book, able to understand instruction properly
Able to handle babies since I am giving birth in Sep /Oct
Keeping the place very clean at all times – I’m very particular about cleanliness

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any

really really appreciate it since its so tough getting a good one

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid mainly to cook & do household cleaning & sometime feed children. We are a small family with a toddler. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian (non-muslim-can eat pork), Myanmar maid.
- Must be able to understand and speak English.
- Able to perform general housekeeping.
- Able to cook & willing to learn chinese cooking
-Neat and Good Hygiene level
-Honest, reliable and Hardworking
-Nice personality and good working attitude
- No off day & no handphone

Thank you.

is it possible to transfer maid who were previously hired by their 1st employeer from agency, then i hire them direct (no agent)? will the agency chase? the maid contract will finish before I hire here, is that OK? should I speak to the previous employer? what papers are needed? pls advise.

hi there,

i hv a indo maid who can cook, do housework and look after children. maid stil hv loan outstanding as worked with me for 2 months only.
transfering her out due to "non-click" with my mum. PM me if keen. thanks!

I have a good Philipino maid. She took care of my 1 yr old baby very well since she was born. She loves children, patient, can cook, hard working, good personality. It's pitty but I'm letting her go as I'm quitting my job.

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable Indonesian or Filipino maid who can cook and do household chores for two storey house. No need to look after children. Must be honest.

Kindly contact me at [email protected].

Thank you

Hello,

I'm looking for a maid mainly to cook & do household cleaning & sometime feed children. We are a small family with a toddler. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian (non-muslim-can eat pork), Myanmar maid.
-Nice personality and good working attitude

Thank you.

I'm looking for a maid mainly to look out for my baby (1yr old), cook & do household cleaning. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino maid
- Able to change diaper, bathe baby, feed baby
- Able to cook
- Nice personality and good working attitude

Hi

I'm looking for a good transfer filipino maid to take care of my 2yr old son and for household chores. If you are letting go of your maid, please pm me.

Thanks.

Hi all,

My current maid will be going back in June 2010. Hence, I am looking for a replacement to take over her duties when she goes back.

Kindly PM me if you have a good maid to transfer with the below criteria:-

- Indonesian
- Able to handle 2 toddlers independently.
- Must be willing to look after children.
-Nice personality, patience and good working attitude

Thank you.

Hi all,
my current maid need to go back as her father pass away.need a new maid urgently.

Able to perform general housekeeping.
- Must be willing to look after children.
-Nice personality, patience and good working attitude

kindly email me if u have one to transfer
[email protected]

Hi All,
Am a working mother or 18mths old and pregnant with second one due in June end. My current maid is getting married and wants to leave.
I have a maid in india who is ready to work for me. My query is
1)do I need to terminate my current maids WP to apply for a new maid?
2) If the new maid from india is not clearing the entrance test then can i retain the old one?

Please advice as am worried what would happen if i dont have a maid around my delivery and immediately after my delivery. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I need a good transfer maid as current one is going back soon.

Should you have any, please do email me at [email protected]

If not, some recommendation to good maid agency will be nice too.

Appreciated your help in advance.

hi i have a indo maid for transfer:

-23 yrs old
-single
-tanned
-height 147, weight 45kg
-english is quite ok as she can understand most of my instructions in english without using dictionary
-pleasant and cheerful and well like by kids

1)her first employer transfer her due to unable to communicate well with the children aged 8yrs old. she work for 1 big house and 1 hdb flat during her employment

2)she work for me a week to take care my 2 children aged 3yrs and 5yrs, reason for transfer becus my old maid is coming back to work for me and my kids still prefer the old maid bcus she has been taking care of them since birth.

i hope to find her a good home. she has a balance of 6months loan. her salary is $340.

folks,
just to share 2 good agency i have encounter so far:

1) GD Maiden (Bukit Timah Branch) Tel: 64696300
Look for Mavis.
She is very honest to me as to which transfer maid is good.

Agency fee is $88 and refund is only to use 1month

2) Promaids at Bedok
look for claire, she don't anyhow match maids to employers for the sake of selling or transferring her maid

Agency fee is $0 and refund is only to use 1month

i have 'Good' experience with many agencies as I not only source for myself, I also source maids for my mum and my bro & sis -in law...

these 2 agencies the good point is, low agency fee, refund policy is only 1 month, unlike there are some agencies who will ONLY refund u after u use the maid 2 or 3 or even 6 months, & that leave u with no choice but to stay on with them. n if they have no transfer maid, u got to take new maids and wait 1-2months!!

promaids tel: (65) 62414993 / (65) 62414996

add: Pro Maids
204 Bedok North Street 1
#01-415A ( 2nd Floor )
Singapore 460204

Back