Anyone can recommend any kids-friendly resorts in Malaysia?

addy

Am planning to bring my 3 little ones - from 3-8 years old for a short getaway!

Any recommendations for any kids-friendly resorts in Malaysia?

TIA :)

Trader hotel near hello kitty town. they have package ( hotel stay + LEGOLAND or hello kitty town package). price is very reasonable .

Does anyone have experience with A'Farmosa? I saw mixed reviews about it, and wonder if we should give it a try.

Starhunter, did you go to the attractions such as the farm and waterpark? I don't mind the accommodation so much as long as it is clean, and if the nearby attractions are worth it.

hi mrsgg

waterpark was closed. we went to cowboy town. they have some shows but I find it so so only.

didn't go to farm. went to Malacca zoo. think the one in Singapore are much better.

only went there 2 days n 1 nite. didn't stay long enough to enjoy all the facilities . the swimming pool there is dirty.

Oh, like that then I give up on A'Farmosa liao... read too many bad reviews about it. Thanks for the update Starhunter!

Hi mrsgg,

welcome

i read there is a new hotel ( hatten) in Malacca. the rate is v reasonable. can consider to go Malacca for a trip instead of a farmosa.

the shopping mall near by hatten hotel have 1 indoor playground . the entrance fee is v cheap. I went b4 but stayed at holiday inn.

Thanks starhunter, but i'm looking for places which is more interesting for kids to have fun in, like farms, waterparks, theme parks, etc. My kid does love indoor playgrounds, but they are available in sg, and we bring him quite regularly, so hoping for something new. :)

hi mrsgg

welcome. hope u can find a fun place or resort :) do share with us if u know any :)

someone told me that sunway lagoon is good for kids but I never been :)

Thanks annaang, I just checked out the website. It looks interesting! Have you taken your kid/s there before? Care to share your experience?

For Kidzania, my advise is don't go during Msia and Spore school holidays. I went there last year during December, the crowd was terrible. Each play we have to queue for at least 30mins and above. Some even an hour plus. And during peak season, Kidzania will set 2 time slots which one is in morning and till 2pm(if I remember correctly) and another slot in afternoon. So my kids only get to enjoy 4plays during that period. And then everyone was squeezing to exchange for gift with the dollars. Exit is another problem. Overall the plays was good and kids did enjoyed but the waiting and human jam is very terrible.

For Malacca, there is a water theme park called Melaka Wonderland. I believe this is much better than A Formosa, as this place is bit old.
Not worth visiting Malacca zoo, as is bit smelly.
Another place that was recommended by my friend, is Gold Goast Morib. Inside have waterplay as well. So maybe can try to google for more details.

Hey thanks so much annaang! Those articles were really informative and useful. I can see why this is such a popular place for kids. Looks like this is going to be a definite holiday destination for us in the near future. :)

Thanks mummies! For all the valuable inputs..

Anyone has any advise for ClubMed Cherating? Thought of bringing kids there.

Back