Anybody know how to buy things from Taobao?

hi babyeve

u can try peeka.sg. They help you to buy from taobao and ship over to singapore..

Hi Kellie,

Can you advise how you buy from Taobao?

1.We need a credit card right?
2. What courier to use?

Thanks in advance.

Hi you could try ordering from Peeka, daigou. but i chose peeka as i realised the shipping is reasonable and it shipped directly to your home, how convenient!
if you need assistance do Pm me
happy.gif

Hi Tuete_cottage,
i actually want to take up daigou however there is an additional fee incurred for delivery ?
Could you advise on your feedback in 65 daigou and how much is the shipping? Maybe i coudl try next next time
Thanks !

I should have read this thread earlier! Bought some items from taobao lately and sent to an irresponsible agent (http://guojikuaidiems.taobao.com/) in China for consolidation. The parcel took more than 1 week to arrive and I realised 2 items were missing. I contacted the agent and he was so rude! First he insisted that he had packed the 2 items so it's none of his business if they lost along the way, then he blame me for not checking (i.e. open the parcel in front of the delivery man here and count the quantity) before sign off. He said he did not buy insurance and there is no guarantee all items are sent in order. Terrible experience with China's agent!

Hi everyone, I have a blog that reviews things that I've purchased. Many of which are from Taobao. If you would like any items that I've reviewed, I can order for you too. All items and sellers have been tried and tested. You can be guarranteed of your products. Do check it out. Thanks!

www.shopaholicmin.wordpress.com

try engaging Dpex.. you can search for them in taobao. chat with the agent they are very friendly and will help you with the mailing address.

i've been using them for a while already... very gd service... once they received all your parcel they will verify the items with you b4 they repack (as a whole) and send it over to you. once you verify that all items are correct and all parcel have reach them they will repack and i usually received within 3-4 working days after payment daily before 7pm.

pls take note that when we are using SG credit card there's additional 3% of the total price, but i find is its still worth it then those agent fee.

Hi 47felicious, do they send to your house direct? Does it mean the payment we make is incl of all charges already? Thks!

I think 65daigou really very good . I recently need to order a curtain which is very custom made . They r very patient in helping me . Also , their shipping is always very fast and accurate. Best is their home delivery , can get on the same day ^^

Back