Any suggestions for good soups to drink?

toffeenut

Hi! Food has been a struggle for me and there's so many "not-to-eats" that I'm running out of ideas on what to eat! Any of you have suggestions on what are good soups to have? So far my friend recommended black bean soup as it is nutritious but it's heaty so cannot take too often. Appreciate your sharing! Thanks :)

i went to chinese medical hall and they have prepacked cordycep flowers + dangshen + wolfberries especially for pregnant women. i bought 1 pack and asked my helper to copy the recipe!

i went to chinese medical hall and they have prepacked cordycep flowers + dangshen + wolfberries especially for pregnant women. i bought 1 pack and asked my helper to copy the recipe!
Wow! Just boil it on its own or with ribs/chicken?

Can I ask during the first trimester can drink the soup that contains wolf berries, ginseng? I was told tang GUI can't the rest I'm not sure any advise

Ginseng better not as I know. Wof berries so far okay. But normally do not take tonic soup in 1st trimester, but u can start in 2nd trimester.

Ginseng better not as I know. Wof berries so far okay. But normally do not take tonic soup in 1st trimester, but u can start in 2nd trimester.

What if chicken soup contains ginseng and wolf berries still can drink the soup?

In addition to Black bean soup, mummies can try these ...

White fungus with chicken soup
Lotus with pork ribs soup
Watercress soup
Chinese Yam with pork ribs soup
Sweet corn with pork ribs soup

You may add in wolfberries and red dates into the soup.

Back