Any suggestion for aborting 6weeks pregnancy

mysteriouskatya

Hi all kindly tell me on how to abort 6wks pregnancy.

Cos the last pregnancy i was 4mths n i went for abortion at KK that was end of jan 2018 n before that i gave my baby away to dis kind couple up for adoption. Now i just found out im 6wks pregnant last 2weeks.

Any ideas on how to abort it using home remedies method.

Hi all kindly tell me on how to abort 6wks pregnancy.

Cos the last pregnancy i was 4mths n i went for abortion at KK that was end of jan 2018 n before that i gave my baby away to dis kind couple up for adoption. Now i just found out im 6wks pregnant last 2weeks.

Any ideas on how to abort it using home remedies method.
I think better to go to the correct channel for abortion as this is not your first time and some home remedies can cause side effect nor future pregnancy too. After this, you may want to have a better protection rather than having caught pregnant over again and kill life again.

Google woman clinic at your nearest place, this helps.. cause they will clean it instead of home remedies and cause blood clot or any uterus infection..

pls do not attempt to abort the baby yourself as you have no medical knowledge and are not trained to do so. this may be extremely harmful to your health. there are women's clinics all around the island which carry out abortion procedures, or if cost is a factor for you, you may wish to visit govt hospitals which would be slightly cheaper i suppose.

saw that you had visited KKH for your last abortion, is there any reason why you wouldn't consider going back there?

also, it is sad to know that you are exploring options to abort your baby when there are many couples out there who have difficulty conceiving... if you are able to do so, perhaps you may wish to deliver the baby and put him/her up for adoption again?

@mysteriouskatya

If u r not interested in having a baby, y cant u take precautions? U can go 2 any gynea, n they wld b able 2 help u...

It's not your first abortion, n quite likely, may not b your last. However, if u choose 2 do it yourself, u have 2 b aware dat u may cause yourself damage 2 d extent of u not ever gonna give birth again.

I m sorry if i sound unsympathetic... but I think u shld b mature about it. If u wanna have sex but not d responsibility of wat can happen if no precautions r taken, i think that is pure stupidity. There r many married couples here who r going thru so much just so dat they get pregnant.

Again, I apologized if u think i m harsh.

Back