Any success stories for TTC with Clomid?

Luxee

Hi, just curious and would like to find out if anyone has successfully conceived with Clomid? Or know of any success stories conceiving while on Clomid? Pls share.

Hi. I managed to conceived my first on 3rd cycle of clomid in 2017. I actually had very bad side effects from clomid, headaches, aches, nausea...

Hi. I managed to conceived my first on 3rd cycle of clomid in 2017. I actually had very bad side effects from clomid, headaches, aches, nausea...
Hello sharmin661! Wow tts amazing. Just clomid & timed intercourse? Was ur clomid dosage 50 or 100mg? I tried fr 3 cycles but no success.

Hello sharmin661! Wow tts amazing. Just clomid & timed intercourse? Was ur clomid dosage 50 or 100mg? I tried fr 3 cycles but no success.
Yes. I had very irregular menses and pcos. I took only 50mg that time but on top of that I took Blackmore conceive gold, tian yuan xiang chicken essence, bai feng wan. Avoided cold drinks as much as possible. Actually it was a surprise as my bbt was fluctuating and didn't bd as much as previous 2 cycle. And a month earlier prior to bfp, I had a really bad fall, ate lots of sashimi! And I did go pray alot of times at zhu sheng niang niang and song zi guan yin (if you believed)

Back