Any reviews on Dr Watt Wing Fong from Raffles Hospital?

Arashzee

How are the service and ward like on Raffles Hospital in compared to Mount Alvernia? Any moms who has taken Single bedded or suite before?

Arash

Fantastic doctor if you have no budgets... Prices will be on the higher side especially when you give birth at raffles hospital. She is very assuring and skillful. I was with her for my 1st 2 pregnancies.

Hi Irene,
That's great! Yes can see that she's very professional. I saw from another thread that she delivers in Mt Alvernia too and that's why I was comparing. Still prefer Raffles Hospital tho.

Last edited:
Fantastic doctor if you have no budgets... Prices will be on the higher side especially when you give birth at raffles hospital. She is very assuring and skillful. I was with her for my 1st 2 pregnancies.

Yup she's a great Gyne Irene. Did Dr Watt prescribed you any DHA or iron? Which ward did you take up for your delivery?

I don't remember having any DHA n iron. I got them
From guardian ... I took 1 bedded for raffles hospital. Don't think she delivers at MT A. If not I would have chosen there

I don't remember having any DHA n iron. I got them
From guardian ... I took 1 bedded for raffles hospital. Don't think she delivers at MT A. If not I would have chosen there

Did you take any package? Or how much did the entire delivery cost? I just want to compare around

I had my first two kids with her, my 3rd likely to be with her too. The delivery nurses are very good

Hi Rosnyus, I feel very comfortable with Dr Watt. She sure has a lot of mommy's/to be consulting her. How many months are you with your 3rd one? :)

8 weeks? Unplanned haha. In fact all my pregnancies were unplanned. But my children are a blessing no doubt :)

Childrens are all blessings :)
My current one is unplanned too but somehow it's just blissful. Was your past 2 deliveries normal delivery or?

How are the service and ward like on Raffles Hospital in compared to Mount Alvernia? Any moms who has taken Single bedded or suite before?

Arash

Hi Arashzee, I am with Dr Watt too :) I am now 15 weeks and have already signed up for her package during my 2nd visit few weeks back.

She seems a nice and patient lady,explains with hand-drawn diagram.

Is this your 1st pregnancy? Why have you decided to go with Dr Watt?

I picked Raffles since its nearer to my house.

Hi Arashzee, I am with Dr Watt too :) I am now 15 weeks and have already signed up for her package during my 2nd visit few weeks back.

She seems a nice and patient lady,explains with hand-drawn diagram.

Hi happymummytin
Is this your 1st pregnancy? Why have you decided to go with Dr Watt?

I picked Raffles since its nearer to my house.

Hi happymummytin :)

I just signed up for her package last week during the oscar scan. I'm now 13 weeks :)

Yes, she's calm and very professional. She explains well too. I feel very comfortable with her.
I was with her for my previous pregnancy last year but unfortunately my pregnancy has to be terminated due some circumstances.

Gleneagles is the nearest hospital to my abode and my hubby did some homework comparing Dr Watt with some Gynes from Gleneagles. He's more pleased and comfortable with Dr Watt and her service :)

I noticed that Dr Watt has many expectant mom as her patients and I wonder won't it constrain her delivery schedule?

Hi happymummytin :)

I just signed up for her package last week during the oscar scan. I'm now 13 weeks :)

Yes, she's calm and very professional. She explains well too. I feel very comfortable with her.
I was with her for my previous pregnancy last year but unfortunately my pregnancy has to be terminated due some circumstances.

Gleneagles is the nearest hospital to my abode and my hubby did some homework comparing Dr Watt with some Gynes from Gleneagles. He's more pleased and comfortable with Dr Watt and her service :)

I noticed that Dr Watt has many expectant mom as her patients and I wonder won't it constrain her delivery schedule?

Oh ok, cuz i did some search on her but wasnt that much reviews about her, but just go with her cuz i am comfortable with her.

My next visit will be on the 20th Aug, oh... i am so looking forward to every visit, so i can see my baby :)

I will check with her if she will be going on leave next year Jan/Feb, cuz my EDD is on 31 Jan.

Dr Watt spends time explaining to us unlike those Gynae mentioned in some forum that the consultation is like 5 mins and the gynae gets impatient if you ask questions.

Yup they were via normal deliveries without epidural, just gas. But I may consider epidural for this third one as I think I have no more energy to endure the pain now. Old already haha.

How much is the package now?

Oh ok, cuz i did some search on her but wasnt that much reviews about her, but just go with her cuz i am comfortable with her.

My next visit will be on the 20th Aug, oh... i am so looking forward to every visit, so i can see my baby :)

I will check with her if she will be going on leave next year Jan/Feb, cuz my EDD is on 31 Jan.

Dr Watt spends time explaining to us unlike those Gynae mentioned in some forum that the consultation is like 5 mins and the gynae gets impatient if you ask questions.

My next appointment is on the 5th of September. Every visit is an excitement to see the little one on the screen wringing inside our tummy:)

Precisely, she explains so well that we feel at ease. I always email her if I have anything to ask on and she without fail she patiently replies to all my mails..

Have you done oscar test already?

Yup they were via normal deliveries without epidural, just gas. But I may consider epidural for this third one as I think I have no more energy to endure the pain now. Old already haha.

How much is the package now?

How many years gap between your last born and the current pregnancy?
I hope to deliver naturally without any assisted tools or epidural:-D
Gotta start mental preparation for that... :)

Dr Watt's package cost $1600

My next appointment is on the 5th of September. Every visit is an excitement to see the little one on the screen wringing inside our tummy:)

Precisely, she explains so well that we feel at ease. I always email her if I have anything to ask on and she without fail she patiently replies to all my mails..

Have you done oscar test already?

yes done tat during my previous visit,all well.loooking forward to my next visit the next week.

no epidural? you are very brave!

How many years gap between your last born and the current pregnancy?
I hope to deliver naturally without any assisted tools or epidural:-D
Gotta start mental preparation for that... :)

Dr Watt's package cost $1600

4 years gap :) my #1 is 7 and #2 is 3 yrs old

yes done tat during my previous visit,all well.loooking forward to my next visit the next week.

no epidural? you are very brave!

How did your appointment went?
No epidural, I rather take the pain and go with natural process than all this injection with side effect...:)

How did your appointment went?
No epidural, I rather take the pain and go with natural process than all this injection with side effect...:)

14 weeks scan was quite ok.Did not lose weight anymore but remain the same.

Dr Watt showed me the gender of my baby,but but...haha..I better triple confirm during my 20 weeks scan,before i start buying baby clothes and other stuffs.

Hows your visit? :)

14 weeks scan was quite ok.Did not lose weight anymore but remain the same.

Dr Watt showed me the gender of my baby,but but...haha..I better triple confirm during my 20 weeks scan,before i start buying baby clothes and other stuffs.

Hows your visit? :)

I've just gain little weight..

Seen baby gender already? Wow that's great! In week 16 right now and my next app is on the 9th Sep. I'm so excited to see my baby gender:) would be nice if Dr Watt could show us the baby movements on screen a little longer during scan:-D

20 weeks scan would be the structure and baby development scan isn't it?

I've just gain little weight..

Seen baby gender already? Wow that's great! In week 16 right now and my next app is on the 9th Sep. I'm so excited to see my baby gender:) would be nice if Dr Watt could show us the baby movements on screen a little longer during scan:-D

20 weeks scan would be the structure and baby development scan isn't it?

yes,you be able to see baby gender the next appointment :)

my scan was a bit short for my last visit,probably the mummy before me took a longer time

the 20 weeks scan is a detailed scan,our major milestone,i guess the scan will be done at the sonographer's room,where the bigger monitor is :)

Dear all,

I am new to this forum and I would like to get reviews about gyne in raffles .. I had a miscarriage in my 1st pregnsncy and this time to be more safe , I would like to have reviews before I choose gyne.
Does any one suggests DR.watt wing fong from raffles ? Could u let me know the package cost and what are covered in the package .

Appreciate all your kind responses.
Happy motherhood .

Dear all,

I am new to this forum and I would like to get reviews about gyne in raffles .. I had a miscarriage in my 1st pregnsncy and this time to be more safe , I would like to have reviews before I choose gyne.
Does any one suggests DR.watt wing fong from raffles ? Could u let me know the package cost and what are covered in the package .

Appreciate all your kind responses.
Happy motherhood .

Hello Yaesh!

Congratulations!:) How far along are you in your pregnancy?
Well, if you've opted to go with Raffles then I highly recommend Dr Watt Wing Fong. Have you fixed an appointment with her already? Better do so if you haven't. Her antenatal package cost $1200 from week 12 onwards. I'll post more detail of it tmr. Take care mama:)

Hello Yaesh!

Congratulations!:) How far along are you in your pregnancy?
Well, if you've opted to go with Raffles then I highly recommend Dr Watt Wing Fong. Have you fixed an appointment with her already? Better do so if you haven't. Her antenatal package cost $1200 from week 12 onwards. I'll post more detail of it tmr. Take care mama:)

Hi Arashzee,
Thanks for your reply. May I know what are the things covered in antenatel package ? Is it includes ultra sound scans and other tests for 40 weeks ? Is Dr.Watt loves to answer questions because I had a miscarraige in my 1st pregnancy and so bit tensed this time (though trying not to get stressed out ).

@Yayes her package is $1600++ actually. I have been with her since #1 (2007) to my #3 now (due March 2015).

It includes the usual scans, urine tests and vitamins. It does not include the other non-routine tests such as Oscar/Harmony test, detailed scan and glucose test. She is a very patient lady who will take the time to answer all your questions but she is very strict on giving out HL unlike other gynaes who may give you HL just to rest at home (even without a hospital stay)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your response .
I will be very happy if the gyne is friendly and answerable to my questions. When we have to book for 1st appointment ? Some people say 6week, some say 9th week. The problem happened last time with my pregnsncy is I went to doctor around 6 weeks and they missed out of one scan in 15th week and ended Up in miscarraige around 18 weeks . So bit scared this time .Kindly let's know your suggestion .thank you so much

@Yayes her package is $1600++ actually. I have been with her since #1 (2007) to my #3 now (due March 2015).

It includes the usual scans, urine tests and vitamins. It does not exclude the other non-routine tests such as Oscar/Harmony test, detailed scan and glucose test. She is a very patient lady who will take the time to answer all your questions but she is very strict on giving out HL unlike other gynaes who may give you HL just to rest at home (even without a hospital stay)

I think at 8th week should be fine. For my current pregnancy, I saw her at the 8th week. Btw, I did a correction on my post above. Also, she only delivers at Raffles Hospital now.

Hi expatpapa, I am sorry to hear of your "unfortunate" experience at RH.

I will be delivering at RH as well in a couple of weeks. I am not an expat but a Singaporean. I wun say which doc it is as each person has his/her own individual experience with his/her own gynae. My fee estimate before medisave deduction is about $13800..so its not very far from yours!

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, I was given an estimate of the total bill (for Elective C Section) and one of the items under Newborn was Hospital and Surgical Fees, which is $1300. Did you have that in your fee estimate and did you eventually have to pay that amount? I guess I can ask RH when I am admitted but as you are the latest person who just experienced RH's delivery costs online, I thought I could maybe ask you. Sorry if its inconvenient for you.

Thanks

Hi all, I just find out that Dr. Watt has left RH few days ago. Anyone know where she operate now? The person at RH wouldn't tell me that (I understand their position). Googled but I couldn't find her new clinic :(

Thanks all in advance!

Hi all, I just find out that Dr. Watt has left RH few days ago. Anyone know where she operate now? The person at RH wouldn't tell me that (I understand their position). Googled but I couldn't find her new clinic :(

Thanks all in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_4791.PNG
    IMG_4791.PNG
    438.1 KB · Views: 177

Thanks all in advance!
Hi I'm currently with Dr Watt and she's also my 2nd pregnancy preferred gynae till now. Hope the attached file might help as she's now only available at gleneagles and paragon.You might want to give a call to either one of it for ur appt!

Attachments

• IMG_4791.PNG
    IMG_4791.PNG
    438.1 KB · Views: 194

Back