Any review on Dr. Benjamin Tham?

Thanks for the comments.
I just tested positive last week. Going to seek for doc nx week.. a bit nervous and dont know what to do...:rolleyes:

Congrats! Don't think so much and go for the consultation. He will do the scanning and advise you on the vits to take and all. He's pretty laid back, I feel. Not d v kang cheong kind. I mean in a way is gd coz if not the parents will think n stress too much.

You won't go wrong with Dr Benjamin Tham. Very reassuring and cheerful gynae. I believe his package price has increased to $900.

Congrats! Don't think so much and go for the consultation. He will do the scanning and advise you on the vits to take and all. He's pretty laid back, I feel. Not d v kang cheong kind. I mean in a way is gd coz if not the parents will think n stress too much.

Thank you :) currently feeling nausea everyday...hopefully will getting better :)

You won't go wrong with Dr Benjamin Tham. Very reassuring and cheerful gynae. I believe his package price has increased to $900.

Thank you!! are u currently under his consultation or previously? Im just wondering how much he charge for the delivery fee all that...

Thank you!! are u currently under his consultation or previously? Im just wondering how much he charge for the delivery fee all that...

Currently seeing him. His delivery charges starts from $1800 for normal delivery to from $3000 for c sec.

Dr Tham is a very good gynae!! Totally recommend him, my first girl was delivered by him and his stitching skill is really good! Felt no pain at all the next day.. You won't have any regrets with him! :)

Hi, I am with GE now and i am in my week 15. I wanna source for another gynae to check on the price and likely wanna switch to another doctor. As a lot of my friend shares that GE is super ex if there are complication. Therefore, it makes me wanna switch doctors.

Anyone can share on the delivery charges as well as the ward charge for 2 bedded and also if there is complication, how much?

I am looking through and seems like Dr Benjamin is good.

Please advice.

Many thanks.

Currently seeing him. His delivery charges starts from $1800 for normal delivery to from $3000 for c sec.

Hi there

I am also considerin dr benjamin tham. Do you have to wait very long for your appt? He seems quite popular, im worried waitin time will be long and consultation will be chop chop..

Hi there

I am also considerin dr benjamin tham. Do you have to wait very long for your appt? He seems quite popular, im worried waitin time will be long and consultation will be chop chop..

I'm with Dr Tham and yes, his waiting time is very long cos he is really very popular. The longest i have waited is close to 2 hrs and its with appointment..
He is nice and gentle but will not say much to you unless u have questions for him..my consultations are on average about 5 to 10 mins each time..

Hi,

Have anyone visited Dr. Benjamin Tham recently? We are looking for a gynae and seems like Dr. Tham is good.

Can someone share your latest experience?

Thank you.

I just delivered my baby on 11 Nov 2020. He is the best doctor ever. I feel so sad now that my pregnancy journey has ended as I wont be able to see him again :(
I did a c section, stitching was good. I started walking the next day. He is a superb doctor, i feel so at ease with him. My local anaesthesia didnt work during surgery, he comforted me and we decided to go general anaesthesia. He is so amazing, every consultation was fun and he gave sound advice. I had case of bleeding and some complications, and he was supportive and helpful throughout. He prescribed medication that supported my pregnancy well. As a first time mom, i am very glad i went to him and will not hesitate to go for Dr Tham again. Cant wait for my follow up appointment three months later!

I just delivered my baby on 11 Nov 2020. He is the best doctor ever. I feel so sad now that my pregnancy journey has ended as I wont be able to see him again :(
I did a c section, stitching was good. I started walking the next day. He is a superb doctor, i feel so at ease with him. My local anaesthesia didnt work during surgery, he comforted me and we decided to go general anaesthesia. He is so amazing, every consultation was fun and he gave sound advice. I had case of bleeding and some complications, and he was supportive and helpful throughout. He prescribed medication that supported my pregnancy well. As a first time mom, i am very glad i went to him and will not hesitate to go for Dr Tham again. Cant wait for my follow up appointment three months later!
Hi, do you mind to share his package? I just tested positive and now looking for gynae :) It will be great if you could share, TIA!

Dr Ben Tham delivered my baby in 2016 and it was an induced labour. He manually tried to burst the waterbag which failed and it hurt a lot, only successfully did it the 2nd time. I find that he's not very pro natural birth. At a point when I started feeling pain from the contractions, he came and asked me if I want c-sect and everything will be over in 10mins. I felt he was being opportunistic at that moment but hopefully I'm wrong. Stitching was ok, no issues.

Back