Any recommended PD?

Cdale_18

Hi all,

Im a newbie! My colleague recommended me so I just give it a try here...

Any one has a good PD to recommend me, my girl has jaundice for a week. We have been going in and out of hospital. Hubby said we should go and find a PD for long term too.

Thanks!

Can try dr simon ng mount A. Dr simon ng advised for baby to stay a week for the phototherapy after my delivery and all good after that :)

Hi all,

Any one has a good PD to recommend me, my girl has jaundice for a week. We have been going in and out of hospital. Hubby said we should go and find a PD for long term too.

Thanks!

I went through 3 other PDs before choosing Kinderclinic at Parkway East. I've seen all the Drs there and I think they are good. Dr Pradeep solved a few of my son's problems that the other PDs couldn't solve - teary eyes, fungal infection and eczema.

Thank you! Now i have a few PDs i can save for backup, every time I walk in, i have to wait minimum 4 hours :(

Dr Zhang at Paddington Medical - she is very good with children! calming clinic environment also, Simpang Bedok, right beside Giant! not a PD, but a very calming and detailed GP! better than some PDs actually!

Hi all,

Thanks!
Dr Ong Eng Keow from ICAC Mount Alvernia

Back