Any recommendations of renovation?

Delkel

Hi mummies, I'm newbie here. Give me some advice of renovation can? Mostly of you use what kind of flooring? Tiles or vinyl flooring? Anyone of u using evoherf before? How is it? The quality and service? And is it important to overlay toilet and kitchen's wall? I quarreled with my hubby due to the renovation things.. Haizz

Hmm.. Don't have any suggestion maa?
I have a 2 years old daughter, heard that vinyl flooring most suitable for kid, anti-slippery. Is it true?

My house uses vinyl flooring. I think it is good and suitable for families who have children or elderly at home. It does anti slippery and not so cold as floor tiles.I will installed the vinyl flooring because I have an elderly in the house. Now I am pregnant and I think it is suitable for me too.

Ooo thanks for your suggestion. Your house is bto? Need to hack the tiles and install vinyl or just lay on will do? You install whole house vinyl?

No need hack the tiles, can lay vinyl directly. My house has installed the vinyl for living room, 3 bedrooms and kitchen for almost two years. Generally, I think it is not bad n don’t have any problem, the vinyl is durable, and easy to clean up.

But my family only has elderly and pregnant, don’t have children. But I think it’s also suitable for kids. Most of the kids are naughty n like to run n jump. I think vinyl is better than tiles, it didn’t hurt so much when they fall.

Thanks Mum-to-be! Congrats to you! When is your due? Now Covid-19, must take care of yourself ya! 1 more question, is the vinyl flooring can lay on toilet? the bad thing of install tiles in toilet is the grout line issue, need to clean every 2 weeks, i really beh tahan..:p

Haha~ thank you. I just pregnant 3month++, join here to learn n get more information about baby. My house don’t have install vinyl at toilet, because the salesperson said dry area can install but wet area cannot so my husband said don’t want install in toilet to avoid any trouble.

Ooo congrats once again. Anythings regarding baby you can ask me too. I got a little bit experience haha. Can you recommend me the company u using for vinyl floor? Or all settled by ID?

Actually, All renovation matters is settled/decided by my husband. We choose Absolook interior and the flooring company is Evorich flooring, because my friends introduce this company to us. My friend said this company not bad, his house also use their vinyl so we try lo.

In the early of pregnancy, anything can’t eat or do? Any special considerations? My husband and family are not superstitious, they said can do anything without taboos. But my mummy said this can’t that can’t haha

OK Evorich ya, I keep in my note first. After cb then only I go to their showroom and have a visit. Thanks a lot.
Haha I first 3 months I eat everything except cold drinks and pineapple. Actually doctor also said can eat everything but of course don't too over la

seem like good for vinyl flooring. i saw a lot of childcare installed this type of flooring. My resale hdb laminated floor easily pop-up & wrap.. huh..
Should I change for it ? it will be costly for install?

OK Evorich ya, I keep in my note first. After cb then only I go to their showroom and have a visit. Thanks a lot.
Haha I first 3 months I eat everything except cold drinks and pineapple. Actually doctor also said can eat everything but of course don't too over la

I like to drink cold beverages but now can't drink it it’s very uncomfortable. but sometimes I still got drink a little bit, Haha~ How many months can I start to drinking cold beverages? After 5month? 6 month?

seem like good for vinyl flooring. i saw a lot of childcare installed this type of flooring. My resale hdb laminated floor easily pop-up & wrap.. huh..
Should I change for it ? it will be costly for install?

Maybe you can try if you want to change. I think vinyl flooring is better than laminate flooring n price maybe costly a bit than laminate flooring? But I think quality is more important. If the price of vinyl is expensive a bit but quality is best then I can accept. Maybe you can do surveys first, now got many company do promotions.

I'm a newbie here. What kind of flooring you all use? Tiles or vinyl flooring better?o_Oo_Oo_O
Please advise me about the flooring company you use. Thanks

I like to drink cold beverages but now can't drink it it’s very uncomfortable. but sometimes I still got drink a little bit, Haha~ How many months can I start to drinking cold beverages? After 5month? 6 month?
I really want to change my laminate floor. Can't tahan my flooring now. Actually I willing to pay more if the quality deserve to its price. can save money on maintenance. May i know how long u use this type of flooring? Is there any problem so far?

I really want to change my laminate floor. Can't tahan my flooring now. Actually I willing to pay more if the quality deserve to its price. can save money on maintenance. May i know how long u use this type of flooring? Is there any problem so far?

my vinyl flooring installed 2-3years already. actually, don’t have any big problem, but I got ask them come to do the silicone on skirting side.

Hi~~ l’m also newbie.
Hello, Missrou. Congrats to you!! May I know how you maintain the vinyl flooring? Is it's hard to maintain?

I consider to do the tiles in my BTO, but I heard my neighbor said the tiles got pop up issue.

Is Vinyl flooring no this kind of issue? I wish to make a healthy & safe environment for my kid also.

Hello, Missrou. Congrats to you!! May I know how you maintain the vinyl flooring? Is it's hard to maintain?

I consider to do the tiles in my BTO, but I heard my neighbor said the tiles got pop up issue.

Is Vinyl flooring no this kind of issue? I wish to make a healthy & safe environment for my kid also.

Maintain? Actually, I didn’t go to maintain vinyl in particular. Just wipe the floor as usual.

Maintain? Actually, I didn’t go to maintain vinyl in particular. Just wipe the floor as usual.
I see, Thanks for your reply. I saw some of my colleagues using Laminate floor the color will become yellowish & look older. This easy for maintenance is my concern to decide the flooring.

I see, Thanks for your reply. I saw some of my colleagues using Laminate floor the color will become yellowish & look older. This easy for maintenance is my concern to decide the flooring.
I think vinyl flooring shouldn’t have this problem. At least my vinyl hasn't had this problem. And my friend also didn’t said got this issue. How you maintain your laminate floor? Can use any cleaners to mop laminate flooring? Laminate flooring also waterproof?

I think vinyl flooring shouldn’t have this problem. At least my vinyl hasn't had this problem. And my friend also didn’t said got this issue. How you maintain your laminate floor? Can use any cleaners to mop laminate flooring? Laminate flooring also waterproof?
My colleague uses normal cleaners and mops the floor every day.

laminate not easy care flooring. must quickly wipe dry after moping. if not pop up problem come out
Yes, my colleague house the laminate floorings a lot of parts got a small pop up issue also. Thus I still consider using Vinyl flooring or tiles.

laminate not easy care flooring. must quickly wipe dry after moping. if not pop up problem come out
I see. maybe you can consider change to vinyl flooring. No need do 2 times-mop n wipe dry. Very trouble n tired especially after work.

Yes, my colleague house the laminate floorings a lot of parts got a small pop up issue also. Thus I still consider using Vinyl flooring or tiles.
Got pop up issue can claim? Got warranty?
If you like wooden products and don’t like the cold feeling of stepping on tiles, you can consider vinyl flooring. if you don’t care this, maybe you can use tiles. my own opinion

Got pop up issue can claim? Got warranty?
If you like wooden products and don’t like the cold feeling of stepping on tiles, you can consider vinyl flooring. if you don’t care this, maybe you can use tiles. my own opinion
Thanks for your recommendation. I think I will consider vinyl flooring as my kid always playing on the floor. And the tiles are cool if switch on the air-con. The Vinyl flooring will be the better choice.

Thanks for your recommendation. I think I will consider vinyl flooring as my kid always playing on the floor. And the tiles are cool if switch on the air-con. The Vinyl flooring will be the better choice.
Oh~you have how many kid ya? If your kid likes to play on the floor, Vinyl is better, not so cold, and kid will not be so painful when run and fell down, which is safer. How old r your kids?boy boy or girl girl?

Oh~you have how many kid ya? If your kid likes to play on the floor, Vinyl is better, not so cold, and kid will not be so painful when run and fell down, which is safer. How old r your kids?boy boy or girl girl?
Yes, two kids, I have is a twin, I think I will choose vinyl flooring as they can only 10 months like to climb on the floor. May I know which company you all used?

Tiles are cold & slippery. not suitable for kids. I think vinyl flooring will be a good choice for u.

Back