Any recommendation for gynae at Mt A, please?

pentiumgirl

I have read a lot of recommendations for Dr. Ho but as he's busy and a man of few words, would you please recommend any other gynae at Mt. A, please?

I saw the list of doctors at their website and there are two women gynae called Dr. Lim and Dr. Kang. Any experience? I will need to visit very soon to confirm that I am pregnant until delivery. Many thanks.

I went to Dr Esther Ng at EN clinic. She has a clinic at Mt A and at Katong. Dr Ng has a package for checkups. I prefer female Dr so I went to her. I like that she has a good comforting manner and is very pro-breastfeeding.

Yumi, i'm with Dr Kang. So far find that she's quite good, won't rush during appointments. She was also gynae of 2 of my frens. Good comment from them.

Hi yumi, I am with Dr Lim from Mount A. She is a gynae with very few words but she is quite detailed in all the scan and tests. I am generally quite happy with her. The waiting time at her clinic is also quite reasonable. Usually I do not have to wait for long, at most on average about 30 mins.

Hi Yumi, im with Dr Kang from Mt. Alvernia. She's a motherly figure, is friendly and very experienced and observant. Prices are reasonable as well. Waiting time is short, she doesn't seem to cramp her appointments.

Hi Yumi, my gynae is Dr Lee,male doc if u dun mind from Mt A. Now 8.5 weeks into my 1st pregnancy, was introduced by my bro-in-law, 2 kids under him. Very friendly person, approachable,experienced. Gd reviews from forum before I met up with him for 1st appt. Make u feel at ease. U may like to consider him.

Hi,

My gynae is Dr Kenneth Lee. I suppose its the same as Ms Lala... Totally agree that he is very friendly, approachable and experience gynae!

Hi Lyn,

How's your experience with Dr Kang Wee, is she informative?
Is she a pro natural birth?

I'm looking for pro natural gynea in Mount A, hopefully female. Currently seeing Dr Wee from KKH

Thanks so much!

u can try Dr Poon King Fu. He is a very nice soft spoken guy. he have a clinic at Mt A (Share with another gynae) and his own clinic at Hougang..

Mine is also Dr Esther Ng, she's very friendly and was recommended by my family doctor whereby Esther Ng has delivered her two children.

hi ivy, just like to ask if dr esther ng asked you for deposit before giving birth and how much? Am due on july and she is my ob

Hi ladies,

I'm considering Dr Esther Ng for my gynae and just called the clinic. Apparrently, the antenatal package only covers consultation and not scanning and the nurse said that it may not be necessary to scan every visit. Just want to confirm on this? Any ladies seeing Dr Ng and has scans for every visit? I thought that is the usual way to monitor for baby's growth....

Thanks in advance!

Back