Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

krc
i also hope that i can wait but my boss keep hurry me to go bk.i told him that i can onl y go bk half day for this yr,he still have not ans me yet.

Mrs chua
the activites are also silimar everywhere unless u go to those branded sch.then they may have more activities .

Im staying oppsite of u n meeyah,lol
we can meet up to let our kids play together.

Meeyah
how old is ur kid?
Mine is 2 mths older than mrs chua

phyphy,

The activities are more or less the same? Hmm... Then i am a bit relieved. On one hand, i want my boy not to start learning so early. But on the other, i am a typical KS parent. :p :p

Woohoo! So near! What i hate abt our estate is there is no kopitiam like 2-3 blks away. There used to be so many over at where i used to stay. Something i am still unused to. :p:p

mrs chua
yap,no coffeeshop nearby must go to the cc or market.

I thinking of sending my gal to the elfa at the cc.but its air con .

bpquek,
Not sure if it's me,
my FB acc's photo is of our 3 kids..
happy.gif

Hi all,

I am staying at Tampines too.
Looking for CC for my son that is 2yr old now.
Any commend of JUST KIDS? Or any good CC at Tampines to recommend??

Thank you..

No lah Mrs Chua. I am FTWM too. I have 2 gals - 2 yrs and a few mths old nia, just returned back from my maternity leave hehehee.
Phyphy, you stay near us too!! Seems like my gal is the oldest hehehee..Yup I agree, people say our area very good cos near to central access to everything but in our vicinity not even a coffeshop need to walk a few blks down the road.

Hello mummies,

Just wondering if anyone has any good PD/GP to recommend? I've been going to Baby & Child clinic at St 83 but the queue is always so ridiculous, and my patience is running out!

<font color="blue">hey KRC,
try the 1 in tampines st 11 lah..the paedeatric clinic or something like dat..cant remember the name liao..i bring my son there..

i finally chosen the CC liao..i was choosing between Just Kids n Big Apple..but decide to go for Big Apple cos i feel it's not so crowded compared to Just Kids and I can click better with the principal..haha.. </font>

Hi mummies,
I am staying at Tampines too. Have a 5.5yrs old gal and a 3yrs old boy.

Leng Leng,
Where is the Lutheran Child Care center located? In case, i lost this thread, can you pm me the address?

my sis-in-law plan to go back indonesia, so no longer taking care baby Louis after next year CNY. now i puzzle which option i should take, anyone can give advice?

Option 1: hire nanny to take care Louis
Option 2: hire maid, and invite my parent-in-law to move in and look after the maid.

my problem with option 1 is louis still has problem to sleep during daytime, he used to ppl carry him to sleep, i might worry when he go nanny, dun think nanny will carry him to sleep.

if hire maid, one of the advantage is i no need to rush back and flexible if i want to see Louis or checkout whether he is ok or not. but the disadvantage is i introduce more ppl staying together with me.

sigh... which option is good?

if nanny, anyone can recommend any good nanny in tampines, preferable is street 32

hi
I am staying in Tampines also..near the stadium there...my 2.5yrs old boy had been attending CC at MMI since he turn 18mths...I think that CC not bad..though i did not visit any other CC..
happy.gif

Hi Mummies Staying At Tampines...

Anyone comments on Cherie HEart CC at Blk 460, Tampines St 42? Been sourcing for a CC for my son and still clueless abt it. Can mummies please give advices on what to look out for? Thank you.

Hi All,

Just happen to bump into this thread when I'm searching for Child Care Centre.

I'm also staying in Tampines. Hoping to get to know mummies staying in Tampines.

<font color="0000ff">Hi highheels,</font>
st71 is it near to IKEA/GIANT/COURTS ?

<font color="0000ff">Hi LengLeng,</font>
Nice to know you.

Your location is good. 2 Childcare centres are located there and kindergarten is nearby.

I'm having a hard time searching for Childcare Centre around my place. I'm staying beside the old folks home. Due to the PCF childcare &amp; Lutheran Childcare are full I have not choice but to enrol my girl to PCF Blk 942.

fionong,
our kids are at Lutheran CCC.
happy.gif

It's at our void deck only.

I think it's open for PG in 2010,
our #3 is joining the elder 2 in mid dec.

lengleng,
my girl is attending nursery next year and Lutheran cc is full.
may I know how is the cleaniness there compare to PCF Blk 205 ?

Hi ladies,
nice to know more of you...nobody stays near me?

I'm at 355 St 33. my girl is going to PreN next yr also but they won't accept her till she's 2.5 yrs which is July next year.

Hi Luvv,
I'm also only allow to enrol my girl when she is nearly 3yo. Regret for not sending her to childcare. Right now she is progressing slower than other children who attend childcare.

hi fion,

I heard that children from cc will progress faster in terms of learning / social skills..etc..

Is she having problems adjusting now? I guess i have to be prepared for it, i'm worried she won't be able to adjust when time comes.

Hi Luvv,
I started her in playgroup (2hrs per day). Apparently, I'm still looking for a childcare centre which has vacancy in Dec 09.

I think she should has no problem adjusting as she has playmate.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Tampines Mummies,</font>
May I know does anyone know whether if any Childcare has vacancy for Dec 09?

Hi Fion,

My girl have no playmates at the moment, at home most of the time. I will consider when time comes whether it's playgroup or childcare ba.

Have you tried Carpe Diem at 355?

Hi EliteMom,
I'm currently a SAHM,
we have 3 kids,
a 5.5 yr old girl, a 4 yr old boy &amp; a 17mths old boy.
happy.gif

You mada a good choice to ba a SAHM,
it's priceless to see your kids growing up,
and you know that no one else can give them the same kind of care as youself.
happy.gif

Leng Leng,

are you the one in my FB, adding me cos thought that i'm from the June08 MTB thread? :p 3 kids, no kidding....must be very tiring..do you have extra helping hand at home?

Elitemom,
how's adjusting to SAHM now? can see that you're 3 months into it. When will #2 be arriving?

Leng Leng,

Great that you have a good Mario for help, my hubby don't lift a single finger to help, in fact, i'm busier whenever he's at home. haha

Leng leng,
he used to help before he join family business, after joining, practically no rest days, so heartpain for him also.

i'm staying in tamps too...
the new dbss build...
i'm clueless about the tamp st what and what and where's the block.. as i recognise by landmark, though i moved in in march 09...*hehs*

ftwm, back to working on 1st dec.. *HAIS*
one baby girl, going to be 4 months in early dec. =)

Leng Leng,

No, still looking around :) Do you do any learning activities at home with your youngest?

Hi dduchess,

You are very near central toom who's taking care of your baby when you go back to work?

Back