Any mummies with 4 kids or more?

Hi all,

I am a mummy of 3 beautiful children, but just a week ago, I realised I am expecting again... This came to a shock for me cos we did use preventive measures... and now headache! I am at a loss, to keep or nt to keep. My hubby is just as in shock and he feels we cant cope as our 3 kids are still very young (3,5 and 7. He is not responding well to this. I am in the struggling mode as to having the fear of going through the pregnancy and baby stage again and also the lifetime commitment of another child and $$$... On the other hand, also trying to wonder what it is like to just try and manage it.

can anyone of you share yr experience with me if you are a proud mum of 4 kids or even more? I have no one in my friends or family that is having that many...
happy.gif

thanks!
g

Hi Grace

Firstly, Congratulations!
I'm not a mother of 4 but I know of 3 couples who have 8, 6 and 5 kids respectively. The one with 8 kids only the husband is working and wife is working part time only. Eldest is 24 and youngest is 8. My hubby and I asked them before how they managed and they said that sacrifices of course have to be made. They just need to decide what are necessities and what are nice to have but not necessary. They also shared that having all 8 kids is the best thing that they could ever ask for. Difficult and challenging, definitely. But, they won't change anything abt the number of kids they have
happy.gif

Also, what is in you right now is a life. it shld be treasured. There are many out there who would willingly trade with you to have a child. You're very blessed and fortunate
happy.gif

Back