Any moms with EBM to donate?

pokyhoky

Dear mummies, I am new to this message board. I have 2 kids, one is 1+ another 2+ but both of them only take bm and are picky eaters, both underweight. I am still bf them but my ss is very low almost nil, each time i express less than 10ml. They dun take other formula, either refuse or vomit(allergic). In fact, now that I am facing with the shortage I try to limit the elder one, only give to the younger one cos they dun sleep without bm. I would appreciate if there are any moms here with some excess to donate, I think bm for bb of any age gp is fine since they are both more than a year old. Would appreciate your help greatly and will supply storage bags or bottles accordingly, thanks a lot in advance!

hi pokyhoky,

I can spare about 8 pkts ranging from 150 to 200 ml in each milk bag. My bb is now 2mth old. How will u collect?
If u hv MSN pls add me in to coordinate - [email protected]

Actually I am currently donating to another mummy whose gal(<1 yo) is also allergic to FM.

If I still have excess in future I can pass u some more 'cos the other mummy has other mummies donating to her as well.

Mummies donating BM, I salute you! 1) For being able to produce so much BM 2) Your selflessness. I am not a beneficiary. But I think you gals are great...GREAT!!!!

hi YSL, on behalf of all donating mummies, I thank you.
I think we all can understand the pain and worries a mummy has to go thru esp when it concerns the well being of the kids... It can be very stressful. So we are just doing what we can to help.

For mothers who donate I salute u. I tbf my son and am enjoying it and my son also reaps the many benefits of bm. However I'm very lazy to express when not working. I'd like to donate as well.

Hi,

I used to donate my EBM when my baby was younger. He was born premature and very small hence his intact was low. As a result, my EBM hogged the entire freezer of the ICU at NUH. I paiseh and donated them away and getting more and more infrequent in expressing. As a result, my production reduced dramatically. I am still trying to recover the production but not much success. I am not reaching the stage which requires me to ask for EBM donation but am getting close to that. Am not giving up on the recovery for my bb's sake. So don't give up hokypoky!

wa, hope this thread is still here when i hv my #2.. in few years' time. I was clearing freezer space when i had my #1 - not that i produced a lot, but rather he drank little. Still managed to get so fat though.

FYI: There's another mother with twins, one still in Neonatal ICU needing EBM. If you are keen to donate the milk to this mother please kindly PM me or revert to the relevant thread in "Want to give free" under the appeal by her company's colleague Mel(babybliss).

This is a genuine case of need for EBM. Do please help if you can.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/894885.html?1186847396

Hi all the kind mommies here, you may want to consider to give to this family of Huat Ger.. his wife, Huey Lin expecting their #5..

Tks and Cheers!!
happy.gif

Hi,

I have excess EBM to donate. Earliest batch is Mid-March 09. Self Collect at Sengkang.

Interested pls PM me.

Hi, I have EBM to give away, dated from 31 March till current. Each packet is about 150ml, do PM me if you are interested.

Hi i would like to donate my April stocks of BM too, to anyone who needs it. Pls PM me if interested. Preferably staying in Hougang/Sengkang/Punggol. Thanks.

<font color="aa00aa">My collegue would like to donate her ebm too. She's staying at tampines. If there's mummies whom can collect from her place, pls kindly PM me. </font>

Hi, i stay in bukit batok, i stored them in milk zip milk bag ,have about 30pkt of frozen EBM avg 100-120ml per pck. my bb is 10wks old. anyone need the milk as i'm giving chill , these excess i would like to give away. pls PM me. thanks!

Hi Mummies
I delivered my baby prematurely and in need of breast milk. If anyone has any to donate pls PM me or contact me directly at 97642556 and I can pick up from any location
Thank you

Hi,

My baby is now 14weeks old. I heard that our milk grow with the baby. Thus would like to donate what I've stored when my baby was 6, 7 &amp; 8 weeks.
I've 3 bags of frozen milk stored in freezer-safe zip lock bags. It is stored according to week, in 1oz stick form
3301971.jpg

For more information, you may refer to milk storage which I'm using.

My milk are
Week 6 - 13.5 sticks (oz)
Week 7 - 14 sticks
Week 8 - 7 sticks

I know it's not a lot, but anyone interested, please PM me.

Hi Mummies
I delivered my baby prematurely and in need of breast milk. If anyone has any to donate pls PM me or contact me directly at 97542556 and I can pick up from any location

Breastmilk preferably be expressed when your baby is 3 mths or below for compatibility reasons
Thank you v much

Hi mummies, I have excess EBM to give away too. Pumped in April 2011 using a Medela Freestyle pump and stored in a separate deep freezer in Pigeon milk bags. Self collect in Siglap. Do PM me if you're interested.
Thanks!

Back