ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

yup, yup, survivor redemption island they call it.
apparently after you get voted off, you still have to stay and get to fight to get back in or something.
think after like 20 seasons, they thought pple might be sick of the same old format.

the thing abt survivor is

kesian pompuan pompuan kesejukkan in their underwear
and the guys are comforatbly clad in clothes
they can bring clothes rite???

and i dun understand pple who go for survivor and never tried starting a fire .. hahahahha

hello hello everyone!!!

happy valentine's day!! so what is everyone's plans for tonight heehee
happy.gif

i swear survivor has gown the path of stunt-casting.

after 20 seasons, the people still don't know that they're only allowed to keep the clothes that they "came" in the 1st time?
i'm sure they purposely cast young sexy girls and have them "dress" in itty bitty things.
also i have a feeling that the last few seasons, they totally have "extra" not-seen "help".
maybe food ke apa.
cos if you noticed, the "survivors" now tak se-teruk the 1st few seasons.

this coming from someone from TV b'ground, so im a abit cynical.
but heck, i'll still watch la...

yep i agree
somtimes the pple so bimbotic u wonder if they know what they're doing

"itty bitty things" - dun they get sand in their underwear??

hahaha nora same! lol... i was wondering if you guys were gonna have a MUCH MORE romantic day than me haha.. i'm teaching later all the way till 8.30pm so by the time i get home 9 plus... heeheehee...

hello, back from quick lunch at the canteen

the last time i "celebrated" valentine's day was waay back during jc days!

isabella, how r u and baby doing?

hi athlete
happy.gif
me and the baby are ok.. still recovering from a throat virus infection hee but one good thing is my appetite's returning so at least i'm able to eat and keep it down sometimes la.. sometimes still merlion hahaha.. but up till now still no weight gain for me...

oh and now that u mention it... i cant remember the last time i celebrated v day also... hahaha...

how's everything at your end?

was just looking at the grammy's pics

its one thing to arrive in an egg

but to have horns???? .. i still like listening to her tho

but the image thing is getting overboard

i saw the egg thing.
ridiculous.
i don't like her.
too many gimmicks
like she uses all these to distract everyone from the fact that her music is is not that good.

Good Morning Mummies..

Yahoo.. me now at home alrdy. Dah start my early maternity leave lah. Cant really walk much. Pinggang mcm nk patah. Thinking of getting some metals inserted to my hip bones... LOL.

How is everyone doing? Maya is still sleeping. Jap lagi nak kejut dia bangun. She's going to school later.

Bonda
WOW! Congrats of having started yr maternity leave. Bestnye, you can spend quality time with Maya before #2 comes.

Nora, Athlete
I find lady gaga very scary. satu macam. I mean her voice in Paparazzi was quite nice, lepas tu, entah apa2. And she just gives me the creeps. Ada tanduk lah, macam syaitan pulak. It's so scary what our kids are exposed to these days. Kain makin kurang, lagu macam hantu. Kalau semua orang suara sedap & pakai normal macam Bruno mars kan bagos.

Hi SD... yes.. treasuring every moment.

ok ladies. got to get ready to send Maya to skool now.. nanti kalau sempat, i masuk lagi.

morning all...

Bonda,
yup congrats on yr early maternity!
do let us know when u pop, k?

SD,
so did u manage to watch the end of he's just not that into you?
heh, last nite was like chick flick galore man.
ada titanic also.

the state of pop music is indeed v bad.
but there're actually tons of good solid music out there that they don't play on the radio.

btw, did you know that bruno mars grew up in singapore?

bruno mars grew up in sg!!!
did he go to the sch behind my office????
mebe i dah bertembung dgn dia dulu eh .. heheheh

morning babes

cip
take care, enjoy the moments

i also watch titanic last nite
tido lambat
but there's just something abt them running abt the ship
that i just cldnt stop watching
dah berape kali la tengok

the hb was laughing away whn i reminded him
"eh cite ni kite ade LD tau" .... hahha

i am very mainstream in terms of music
gaga is ok for me
but costume dia tu ajer yg dah reach the stage of frightening
but music org kulit berwana tu i tak paham sangat la

LD? ahahaha.
i remember watching it at the cinema 2x!
even my mom pun tengok that time.
and she's usually a sinetron/hindustan fan.

ya, i read that bruno mars went to UWC!
btw, how they masukkan the horns eh??
must be vvv good prosthetic makeup...

speaking of which, baru that day i threw out my cassette collection!!
got duran duran, nktob etc...
nak dengar, dah takde player pun...

morning morning...
bruno mars recently kena nab inVegas pasal drugs kan..i heard pat radio...

for me kalau i listen to music...i dun really know the the title or siapa yg nyanyi hiihihih

korang pernah tgk tu Alesumtinkdro by lady gaga...scary kan...dorang tumpas tuntas is sumtink to do with anti-religion....

harlow everyone! i drop by kejap.. been a few days tak on pc and mainly access FB via mobile jer..
skarang i tgh mode exams again.. really can't wait for this to be over and grad.. after that can think of doing Masters but i'll take a break first la.. need to save some $$ before i can afford it.

V-day.. hmmm hubs will buy flowers and chocs w/o fail, its sweet and warming to get those but i told him last year that as Muslims we're not supposed to celebrate it and we didn't do any "celebration" since. but i still get flowers on my bday, thats more special than V-day
happy.gif

i caught parts of grammy's but didnt find it as drawing as it use to.. maybe the music ajer ok but performance and dressing really merepek sey.. oh and yes Titanic is one movie I can just watch over and over again.. hoping that the ending si Jack tak mati keras.. *lap air hidung*

cassette tape - whoa! old skool! and dubbing of songs from 'Say it with music'... those were the days!

hello...
just came back from lunch...

SD,
thanks for asking, his fever on-off, as usual.
but lukcy he's not cranky or anything.

yes, dulu tape songs from radio kan?
and then must always remembr to not press "stop", but "pause", so that the transition from 1 song to another is smooth...

"korang pernah tgk tu Alesumtinkdro by lady gaga...scary kan...dorang tumpas tuntas is sumtink to do with anti-religion...."

*going to you tube to check it out*

and then must always remembr to not press "stop", but "pause", so that the transition from 1 song to another is smooth...

aisehman.. brings back memories.... tsk tsk tsk

ahhh, somthing about the illuminati..

btw, since we're on the topic, those of you here with older kids, do you let them listen to / watch like all this gaga, bieber etc?

athlete
benda illuminati ni apa benda eh?
I wiki-ed it but still don't quite geddit.
I get this feel macam this so-called belief/religion has one objective je - to hasten the pace of decadence in this world right now.

Ohhh good to know A is better
happy.gif

Nor
yr hb so sweet lah. make effort!

SD,
i heard one with "i wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"
lagi merepek.

what i know abt the illuminati is only from the dan brown books.
and ultimately his books are works of fiction, even though most of the places, events and characters are real.

athlete
LOL. What was thaaat?!
Kenapa tak nyanyi sekali I wanna take a ride with yr walking stick.

Yeah I know abt that dan brown too.
Susah lah orang yang make up their own beliefs ni semua. Kalau jadi bagos takpe. Jadi rosak.Nauzubillah it's really verrrry scary
sad.gif

So when's yr last day at work? How long will you have before your next ...step?

morning nora..
yes, what i'll "miss" alot abt this place:-
the season parking that they took away, the v "friendly" pple, and ESP the canteen food...
NOT!!!

boston rob again!!!!!

ok la at least takde parvati... urrghhh

russell the weasel.. if this time pple stil fall for his game tak tau ape nak cakap

this round the others shd already watch his season kan..

Hi mummies!

I'm new here! So excited to find many Muslim mums kat sini.
I need some help.. Anyone knows any good PD kat east area? Can I get ur suggestions? Thanks mummies
=)

morning gals...

welcome zila...

" those of you here with older kids, do you let them listen to / watch like all this gaga, bieber etc?"

normally i inform them in advance abt the 'songs'...
n i told them...jgn nyanyi sembarangan..takut mantra ape ntah...n also berbaur sex...

morning babes

athlete
wow domestic goddess-ism.. well u know who NOT to call for references.. moi

lina
kira kau kasi syarahan dulu eh
i know my keponakans of 10 and 9 do listen to all these songs
tak tau whats the impact tho

zila
welcome
how old is ur kid?
whr in the east are u looking for pd?
personally i go to dr zainal in sengkang altho i stay pasir ris

i know some mommies go to kidslink in bedok
deret dr burhani dekat bedok swimming complex (hah amik kau makcik stail of giving locations.. hahahh)

morning morning...
v tired today cos my boy was super cranky last night.
think he's till rcovering so badan tak sedap agaknya.
yaaawnnnn...

Back