ANY MALAY MUMS HERE?

Hi SD, lucky the waiting time wasnt that long. I was in and out of the hospital in abt 40 mins only. Ada iphone..so main game, baca news..

hi Nora... yup. quite fast. tapi bingit cos bila i sampai and check doc, of course baring atas katil, then i got very bad back kan..selalu all my checkup the nurses will help me up. Then smlm nie nyonya nurse, suruh i bgn sendiri. Without help. Then got to use my stomach muscle to pull myself up. Now pinggang sakit rabak

Bonda
That's the good thing abt iphone eh? But i do worry abt the radiation & what wifi does to our health in long run. But that doesn't stop me from being an iphone addict :S

Aiseh man, kesiannya you...tak boleh check up duduk eh?

Athlete
Sorry athlete, I need to be somewhere at 2 pm so I can't lunch out today. Another time insya-Allah
happy.gif

Shahlynn.. takder. It's really just a bed with no railings. Most of the time, the nurses will help to pull my arm lah. Then they help me to sit. Tapi nie nyonya smlm sudah takut tgk badan aku, dia tak nak tolong.

lengkali kau baring ajer....
kau tengok muka nyonya tu jer...
braper lama dia nak biarkan kau kat situ kan?
lambat laun pun dia kena angkat jugak....

Morning!!!

cant wait for the weekend
ni lah the aftermath of a long weekend...
bukan ye more rejuvenated to work
but more lemau jadik yer

"macam lah kite nak pi cheong mane mane.. hahah
padahal balik rumah tengok tv and do laundry..."

true true true

this weekend think will go to ikea.
nak cari tv console.
btw, has anyone left the kid at the ikea smallland before?
wonder if my boy is still too young..

Nora, Me too! I'm so looking forward to the weekend.

Athlete
You nak letak tv console tu kat mana?
Truthfully while I yearn for some peace time by leaving my kid at smalland, I don't think I will do it.Cam geli gitu, heeheh. but that's just me.

my boy nak masuk that small land
he calls it the smaller explorer kids

so far dah masuk 3 times
and i will wait outside at the glass panel and wave frantically whenever he zooms by
hahhahahah

SD,
Oh, my current place.
Thought of getting a cheap one.
Can't stand to see the all the wires etc, everything on the floor...

lina

talking abt library..

i want to check out nlb yer webby
see got any stroy telling session that my boy can attend

Selamat Pagi. I baru sampai office. Maya sakit ah. So very the cranky.

Athlete, yg smalland tu..your son tak bleh masuk. Cos Maya pun tak boleh masuk. Too small.
sad.gif

Saturday i ada CNY open house and Chalet at Pasir Ris. Then Sunday ada jemputan cukur rambut.
But shld be missing all this so Maya can recover fully. Tapi tadi demam dah takder, only flu. Kwang kwang kwang.

Wati,
Oh still too small...
Btw, you going to be at pasir ris this weekend
Is it conveniet to pass you the playpen mattress tak?

Athlete, the playpen mattress tak payah kasi cos last time i ada playpen jugak. The mattress we still keep. But the playpen dah hancur berderai. Anyway, tak confirm kalau i pergi pasir ris.. provided Maya dah baik sakit. I takder vehicle.. betul malas ah nk travel. Naik mrt from 1 end to the other end.. haiz.

Athlete... no no no.. i mean Maya punyer playpen lama dah hancur berderai. Yg you kasi i tu in ggod condition. I will put in my room. Cos my room kan "No cats allowed". Ok. If im jadi pergi, i will sms u ok.

Mummies
Just wondering, are you girls putting yr kids in any enrichment, mandarin etc class? I know Bonda puts maya in tumbletots.

SD, yes.. Maya still in Tumbletots. Mandarin class was offered at her masjid too.. Now thinking whether to sign up or not.

SD, yes. The chinese ppl will come to the masjid and teach them. Tapi so far, i tgk takder sambutan. I tanyer, then the teacher said ada minimum number baru class boleh start.

Bonda
thats really sad. I'd grab the chance if i was a parent there. Coz my colleague's son took mandarin all the way from CC to now (sec 1 ) & she advised it was good to expose them to mandarin through enrichment class & not through Mother tongue studies coz it's really quite intensive to do it that way.

My hands are so frozen. Sejok betol lah ni opis. Menyampah.

hehe, i just put on my thick jacket.
freezing here also...

yah, i read that kids up to a certain age, can't remember 3 or 4, their brains are like sponges.
for my boy, i must say playgoup is doing him wonders.
he can recognise and say numbers and also some alphabets phonetically.
and he's speaking more words.
might still not be as "advanced" as others his age, but i'm happy!

SD, tu lah. I think as enrichment ok. Kalau mcm 2nd Language takut budak tu tak boleh cope later in life. This way, she will learn it as a fun way.

I receive a flyer recently for Enrichement Mathematics class for Maya. Once a week thingy. Tapi kalau i masuk kan Maya, then she will be literally going to class everyday from Mon - Sun.

Mon - Fri (Masjid Nursery)
Sat - Mathematics
Sun - Tumbletots

Im trying hard not to be too kiasu.. LOL. Kesian anak aku yg stress nanti.

*GROWL*
tiger mama in the house.
just kidding...

You know, when I 1st saw the headline abt "Tiger Moms", I honestly thought it was a horoscope thing!
Maklumlah, kan nak dekat raya that time...
Hahaha

ok ladies.. got to finish last min work. Will be back on office on Monday. And my leave starts on 15th Feb !

Bye..enjoy your weekend.

haiz betol...
tsk tsk tsk...
and it was soooo hot

i was outside on sat afternoon
balik rase mcm nak sakit pun ade
tido next morning near 10 baru bangun
feel so tired...

was so surprised to see the trailer for survivor
dah nak start lagi

Back