Any maid to transfer

Hi mummies, looking for transfer maid to do housekeeping, help to mind child when go out. Will teach cooking if she know how to cook. If not , still can accept. Let me know by email me at [email protected] or call me or msg at 97768665. Thank

hi my maid knows of a transfer maid loking for new employee. I seen her too as she was working for somone who stays in our same block.

work her for 7mths but heard that her employee mk her hand wash all e clothes n very tiring. employee got 4 kids heard was vrry mischef n may kick or scold e maid.

these I cant verify but what I can see is so far her attitue is positive. e employee yoingest one same sch as my gal, mk my gal cry twice. she never cry in sch b4. she is k2.

hope e maid finds a gd employer.

do pm me if u like to hv more details.

Hi,

We are Indian PR working couple, having Two kids.
We are looking for maid or transfer maid to be caring, love children, do housework and cooking .
Need a responsible and good soft spoken maid. Salary and off is negotiable. No agents please.

I'm looking for indonesian maid (Understand English) to clean my house and cook and look after my 2 yo & 6mths old girls(both in school, so only take care when they are off school). Sms 96993727 if you have any. Thanks!

Hi, looking for an Indo maid to do mainly housework. Will have a baby soon and a sick parent at home.

Housework is the main concern. Preferably clean and quiet. Little english is also fine.

I am looking for transfer maid to take care infant and baby, cooking and household, pls PM if have, thanks.

Hi
I m looking for a reliable helper ( philippine / indon) has to understand english well. I need a helper to look after my 2+ year old son, do household chores as well as simple cooking.

Thank you

Hi, I am looking transfer maid (Indonesian) for to do general house keeping,take care young children 2 yo and cooking,pls PM me if have,thank you

hi i am looking for transfer maid (preferably mynammar) to do general house keeping, cooking and take care of 2 kids (4 and 6 years old). please pm me if you have. Thank you.

Geok Hong, if the maid does not have a loan which she is paying off the current employer, transfer application can be done at MOM. No need to go to agent to do it.

However if you are getting a transfer maid from the agency, you will need to pay the agent a fee.

Looking for transfer maid who is patient, hygenic and neat. Indonesian or Fillipino who can speak baisc English:

Has experience in :
1) taking care of newborn/ babies
2) doing general housework
3) cooking

Sundays off and handph usage negotiable.

Pls email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi..Looking for transfer maid, to take care of 1 year old baby. On weekdays follow baby to grandma's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Can understand simple english and good attitude.

Prefer no off days and no handphone.

Anyone has suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

Looking for transfer maid, to take care of newborn.
Weekdays to follow baby to in-law's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Understands simple english and experienced with newborns.

Sundays off but preferably no handphone.

Anyone wth suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

I have a myanmar maid for transfer. Age 23, height 1.7m. She is with me for 9 mths already. Not too sure if she can work independently, cos my mum is home to oversee her work. And I had never left her alone at home. She can handwash clothes, hand mop the floor too. She helps in looking after my 2 young kids. She does things abit slow but clean, of course got some corners need to remind her to clean. Her English still not very good. Not a big eater. Not a lazy person, will find chores to do when free. My mum does the cooking, so the maid dont know anything abt it.
Salary $510, no off days. I have double confirmed that she dont want to go out as she targets to save enough money in 3 yrs time to go back and open shop. If she needs to go off for personel issue, do deduct $15. No HP, dont wish to buy, but hope employer can let her to call back home once a mth with house phone.
She dont have relatives here, and no worry on threatening to change employer as she hates agent.
I told her I need to save cost so she has to be transfer out.
Looking to transfer her during the period 16 to 18 July.
No agent pls, she not going to pay agent fees.
She prefer chinese family.
I am the 1st employer

Go to Bukit Timah Plaza, all the maid agencies there so many maids sitting around and the fees also cheap. My hubby after entering the building feels like "shopping for slaves" like this.. So funny..

Back