Any gynae to recommend from Gleneagles?

hihi....I am with Dr Chew and he is really very nice....he delivered my 2 girls and very experienced...and yes his clinic is ALWAYS crowded!

Hi, I just had my first baby at the age of 39 at Gleneagles and I was with Dr Peter Chew throughout my pregnancy. Having been guided through my pregnancy by Dr Chew I cannot recommend him highly enough. Yes, his clinic is busy but I would consider that good recommendation in itself. He is a very kind and gentle man and very open to discussion. I have always felt like I was in the safest place possible under his consultation. My baby was born prematurely at Gleneagles Hospital almost two weeks ago by emergency casarean which I believe saved her life. My husband and I have a lot to be thankful to Dr Chew for and we now have a beautiful healthy baby girl.

Hi,
my boy was delivered by Dr Tanny Chan @ Gleneagles, 3 mths ago. Really thankful to her for her professionalism, support & advise, though she dun offer any package.
My 1st encounter with her, was when i approached her for 2nd opinion when i was told by another doc dat my sac is empty, & i was diagnosed s missed abortion. She was comforting throughout.

Hi,
my boy was delivered by Dr Tanny Chan @ Gleneagles, 3 mths ago. Really thankful to her for her professionalism, support & advise, though she dun offer any package.
My 1st encounter with her, was when i approached her for 2nd opinion when i was told by another doc dat my sac is empty, & i was diagnosed s missed abortion. She was comforting throughout.

Hi Jacelyn & Massiro,
I'm considering for Dr Tan Hang Yang as my Gynae

can your provide more details of your bill breakdown, by Normal or C-section or emer C-Sec....gynae delivery charges, BB docs charges.... Before & after medisave too...

Thkq so much!!!!

Dear ladies,

I would recommend Dr Chan Kong Hon. I think he is exceptionally good at his stitching skills. I dun feel pain at all after delivery. My friends- most of them experienced pain cos of the episiotomy.

Mine was Dr Chris Chong. You often see him in the newspapers or on tv / radio.

My caeser stitches were v good. Can barely see. And not painful also. I remember being able to walk around the next day (though my MIL kept grumbling)

Hi J Lim, would you mind share with me your charges with Dr Chan.... I m currently with him too and due to my problems, i need to consult him almost every 2 weeks.... and the charges are really on the high side...

I had both kids delivered by Dr Chan 17 mths apart.

He is fantastic in all accounts. Stitching skills were superb! No pain on the same day after delivery. Also, the after care is so simple...juz wash with water. No antiseptic wash etc. According to the midwives there, Dr CHan's stitching skills are different from others. Hence, no visible scars, stitches etc. AMazing. Although mine was natural birth, i heard his c-section stitching is as brilliant.
He is a nice gynae... remembers your profession, ur hb's profession etc.
As for weight, he did not bother me about weight for both pregnancies at all. SO i guess it depends on individual.

Only CON = Very expensive. But at the end of the day, worth it
happy.gif

Hi Choong,

I delivered in 2007 and 2008. Package increased in 1 year... so I am not sure how much is his package now. In 2008, package starts at 16 weeks. COst $880.
Natural birth = 1200
Attendance fees = 1500 (my colleague's wife paid 1000 for this 2 mths after i delivered. I suspect coz 1 of the days when i was in the hospital was a public holiday, 1 was a sunday)

his CTG charges are ridiculously expensive. I think i paid $127 or more in 2008 per session. Heard from other frens they pay abt $50 only.

my baby girl was delivered by Dr Chan (with Dr Sng assisting) in October 2010. it was a C-section. i would say the whole time, (monthly visit, delivery and post delivery hospital visits), Dr Chan is professional, caring and a very experience doctor. i would say my money well spent. its value for money service. my wife recover very fast and i believe its because her stitching skills are good. from day 1, i know my wife is in good hands.

Hi Adrian

COuld you please share with me your total bill under C-sect with Dr chan... as i might be goin under C-sect by him too..... need to buffer some cost and decide the room types....

Anyone with PCOS condition went to see Dr Chan and got pregnant with his help?
How are his 3D machines can see the ovaries well?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of looking for Dr Chan Kong Hon to be my gynae as my previous Dr Tan Han Yang is going to retire. Does anyone have any recent feedback on Dr Chan KH you can share? Do pm me if you do. Thanks a lot.

Hi all, i m new to this thread and its my 1st pregnacy. anyone heard of Dr KK Chow or better recommendations? Thanks!
happy.gif

Just gave birth via c-section in gleneagles, am with Dr Gordon Lim. Very satisfied with his routine check up and his stitches were good, as compared to my previous gynae...

We were with Dr Peter Chew, very experienced & fatherly figure, his is Chairman of aLife.org.sg

Wifey had c-sect also & his stitching is very good i say....I was there to witness the birth of our little girl, he is very commanding in the OT

Hi, you all can look for Dr Irene chua Sze Yuen.. Im with her for 7 months in KK hospital before she went privatise to gleneagles. Too bad i nv follow her as her clinic is nt convenient to me. She is a professional, caring, soft-spoken and a experience gynae. Here her website www.irenechuaclinic.com

Yes, i am seeing, Dr. Jothi Kumar from O&G Clinic. Kind and nice dr though u can't really find much review on him online.

Back