Any good recommendation for post-natal massage?

Hi violin,
mine was done by malayheritage recommend by my frens as got to know that their therapists are specially by Mdm Rokiah who got many yrs experience in pre & postnatal make me sign a package with them. As there was so many new massue out there and claim that they are exprience. As my fren told me that her massage lady dont even know how to massage her breast when she got blockduct problem badly. As my therapist even compress my breast and feel very comfortable with my sessions. No regrets.

Hi gsheng,

u do not accept PM. U need to go Profile to activate to accept PM so that other users can drop u a PM.

Whats your email??

Hi Jovina,

I saw from others thread that Mdm Rokiah is e lady boss of malay heritage, but heard that she don't do massage anymore... as now helping his husband to run this business... saw e testimonia from malayheritage website that Mdm Suriyah seems like their hot fav now... wonder if i should get her...

Hi all, if u are still looking, I would recommend my massage lady Milah. She lives in the East but travels to Woodlands and even Jurong West.

My son is already 5 months but I am still engaging Milah to massage me once every month ($40 only).
She goes on for 1-1.5 hour and sometimes goes beyond 2 hours if my body has more 'knots'. No extra overtime charge.

Her fees for post-natal is $50 with tummy binding which I felt was good considering my tummy went down within 3 days.
After the 1st session, she will see condition and advise if need to massage 3 or 5 days more. No need for package and no hard selling from her. Just pay her after each session. Always punctual and never stingy with her massages and advice.

She doesn't chat on the hp during massage sessions. And also she doesn't burp loudly like some massage ladies do!

Most importantly, she limits herself to 2 house calls per day to give full attention & strength to her clients. In that way, she is never in a rush to leave and able to give extra massage time if it is required.

If u need her contact, do PM me directly as i do not check this thread often.
Cheers!

Hi Violin,
I got to know frm the therapist that malayheritage own by Mdm Rokiah hubby & his partner. She herself own a centre in kovan traditional & holistic postnatal centre and now she only helps clients with blockducts problem as I saw many march mummies comments gd feedback of her service. Mayb you can check her website too. As I've got no budget, makes me consider her hubby company as they got promotion now. My therapist is Mdm Ery as I makes booking last mins but feel comfortable with her during my sessions.

I tried Mona too. She's very good and her rates is good. I gave birth in 2007 that time was only $32 per session.

Best of all, no need to pay upfront. At the end of 5 sessions then pay.

Reasonable and good.

Hi mummiess....

if u r looking for massage lady... can look for ida (9424 9829)
she is very good and very dedicated massage lady...
for post-natal massage: every session has full body massage, breasts massage and also charcoal thingy which will help to heal and most imptly, TIGHTENING ur v area....
she will do e wrapping for ur tummy at e end of every session.
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she'll help clear blocked ducts as well..
her charges is $50 per session and she dun charge tpt no matter which part of sg u stay..
she also include body scrub as well...
happy.gif

she does pre-natal massage as well...
happy.gif

she is really friendly lady and i really recommend u to try her if u r looking for a massage lady..
happy.gif

meanwhile.. mummies... enjoy ur pregnancy and enjoy ur couplehood time w ur hubby!!
rest more and be active to have a fast delivery!! :D

Hi doris,

You have not activate your PM. You need to go to profile to activate your PM so that you can receive PMs from other users.

Alternatively, whats your email address??

hi qiqi16,
can I have Mona contact too?

i hv some enquires below:_
1) how long per session?
2) need to pay her transport fee?
2) did you pay for the cloth yourself?
3) how's her strength like? soft or tough?
4) got teach you baby massage?

Thank you
happy.gif

anyone has experience with Mona???

hellow qiqi, kindly pm me Mona's contact? btw, i would also interested to hear from others about her services. What kind of massage oil she uses? pls share. thanks alot.

hi, rasheda sheda... mdm aida 94361463 from hougang. she ever work as a therapy in east shore hospital certified from mustika ratu indonesian traditional massage... is this the person u are looking for?

hi mummies, can anyone share with me which massage lady does postnatal massage and also helps on breastfeeding problems? i didnt have any massage for my 1st kid. found that singapore is quite popular with this so i like to try. i just join SMh and my edd is very close. I hope to get good review from mummies to make a decision fast.
tks

evelyn- my package has massage and also helping on breastfeeding issues. she is mdm lathifa. I took 10 days package with them and was really pleased with the service and all the session. i booked thru origins jamu. their slots are very fast taken up, i was quite a last min too the last time but luckily they can slot me in.

Hi Evelyn,
You could try traditional holistic postnatal centre by Mdm Rokiah. I really find that their therapist is very professional.She is very well known many yrs back by many mummies in this forum and at the moment got to know she only recently helps many mummies with blockducts problems and postnatal done by her staffs.I enjoy my sessions and my bf problem solve with her gd advise on bf and tips.Visit her website jamumassage.com

Hi, I've tried Mdm Khatijah.
it cost $380 for 7times, plus 2 free baby massage.
It took me just 2 times to see the effect. My constipation was even alot better (due to chinese confinement food).
after 2 weeks from her massage, i'm just 3 kg away from my pre-pregnant weight.
You can contact her for more info @ 98001394

Back