Any good recommendation for post-natal massage?

gd day qiqi,

i also need mona contact wor..

can send to me also at [email protected]

can you let me know the below details and your experience with her also?

1) how long per session?
2) need to pay her transport fee?
2) did you pay for the cloth yourself?
3) how's her strength like? soft or tough?
4) got teach you baby massage?

Hi qiqi16, I'm interested to engage Mona too!
Can you send me her contact as well as charges details to [email protected]?

I would like to know
1) duration per session?
2) baby massage included?
3) any additional charges I need to bear (eg. cloth, transport, etc)?

Thanks alot!

Hi mummies...

Just to share...

I am a March09 MTB and gave birth to my little bundle of joy recently..

I have engaged the services of Mdm Ida and would like to share my wonderful experience with u ladies...

Per session with Mdm Ida is $50/- and it includes the following
-baby's massage
-bathing of baby if you dont have confinement lady
-showing of charcoal down south so that the epi stitches will heal faster and v tightens
-massage of mummy with home made oil
-wrapping of the tummy after applying jamu herbs
-she also provides free body scrub,feminine wash and baby's massage oil.

So far it is gonna be a week and I have lost about four kg so far. She is really patient and everything that she does, she explains it. She also taught me how to massage my baby with the massage oil provided by her. My baby truly enjoys the massage. The oil also prevents the stomach from being bloated and even if baby does not burp, the oil will cause the baby to fart out the air instead..

As for the charcoal, it really helped me to heal my stitches and she will teach us how to do it by ourselves as it is encouraged to be done once a month after our menses..

She is really very good and understanding and you could neva feel more comfortable with a massage lady..

She also very strict when it comes to committing to her customers.. If she is available she will confirm with you and if she is not she will tell u upfront.

She does not take any deposit and just have to pay her on every visit..

I am truly enjoying her massage and so is my baby...

Good things are meant to be shared..

So if u ladies are interested you can contact Mdm Ida @ 94249829..

= )

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

Hi qiqi,

i'm also interested to checkout on mona's contact

u can email me at [email protected]

Appreciate if u can you let me know the below details and your experience with her also?

1) how long per session?
4) got teach you baby massage?

Hi qiqi,

i'm also interested on mona's contact

Can you PM her details to me. Appreciate if u can you let me know the below details and your experience with her also?

1) how long per session?

Hi jane0312, your account don't accept private msg... can you enable it. Want to ask you where your mum aka nanny is located.

anyone else got another wonderful post natal massager ladies also share with me too..thanks!

Hi mummies,
Just finish my massage session with traditional & holistic postnatal centre. I don't regret taking their package as the therapist service was very professional. Always puctual for my sessions and gives very gd advise. After my sessions over and got very bad blockducts their lady boss Mdm Rokiah came to help me with my BF problems and she was like a mother when she give advise. My MS increase after my sessions and bb is not strulgling during BF now. My frens delivered last mth who got bad engorggement also had her service too as many march mummies recommended her service too. Visit their website jamumassage.com for info

hi all MTBs

i read all the above posts and MONA seems to be a popular character here.

can anyone PM me her contact ([email protected]) and share with me your experience with her.

thanks in advance.

Can you send me her contact as well as charges details to [email protected]?

I would like to know
1) duration per session?
4) can she block ducts?

Thanks alot!

Hi, qiqi16.

Is the massage lady Mona a Chinese??

Coz I am looking for a Chinese massage this time as I am allergy to malay massage oil.

Thanks!

Hi, krystle

if u're allegic to malay massage oil,then u can try house of traditional javanese msg,my sis in law used their service,she say its gd but a bit expnsive..
as 4 me i done my post natal msg wif aunty khatijah,price much more reasonable,n i find her service was good too..she use olive oil,not too heaty..i aso do slimming msg wif her..in 10 days,go back to original weight,hubby so happy..

Can you send me her contact as well as charges details?

I would like to know
1) duration per session?
4) can she block ducts?

Thanks alot!

Hi krystle,

Mona is a malay massage lady.

Perhaps u like to give mona a call to see what kind of massage oil she is using.

Hi qiqi16,

Can i have mona's contact no.?

Thanks
happy.gif

Back