Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Ya ya..You are right Samantha. When I call auntie Dolly. She ask how many ppl staying in my house. Ask if need to clean the window every week. If yes, she will not consider. Like I beg her to clean for me like that.

Then when I told her that I am available on weekdays. She ask if I am not working. I said my Mother in law is at home. Then she ask how come my mother in law cannot clean. Walau! My mother in law can or cannot clean, do I need to report to her?????

Then she said she don't like ppl watching her. She ask if my mother in law would be a picky person and complain a lot...FAINT...

Dear all

I'm looking for part time cleaner(s) for my place in Woodlands and my mom's place in West Coast, preferably weekday mornings/afternoons. If any recommendations, pls kindly PM me, thanks so much!

Dear all

I'm looking for part time cleaner(s) for my place in Woodlands and my mom's place in West Coast, preferably weekday mornings/afternoons. If any recommendations, pls kindly PM me, thanks so much!

hi,

looking for an efficient and reliable part time cleaner on a regular basis. pls PM with recommendations! Thanks.

Hi all,
I have one aunty to recommend. So far my frens have used her, no complains. If you need her contact, pls pm me.
happy.gif

Hi all,
I have one aunty to recommend. So far my frens have used her, no complains. If you need her contact, pls pm me.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I have noticed that in this thread there are a lot of mummies who are stayingj in Woodlands that wanted the part time cleaner including myself.

Hope that if anyone in this thread have any part time cleaner that had done cleaning in Woodlands, do recommend us .

Hi yellowcutebaby,

The ladies that you have provided the numbers , are they Chinese speaking or able to speak English? Have you tried any of their service before?

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time cleaner for regular once a week, 4hr cleaning of 4-rm HDB flat in Bedok. Pls let me know if you have anyone with a good attitude, works fast and efficiently, requiring little supervision to recommend.
Thanks
happy.gif

I strong recommend my current helper to all, she is chinese name Ah Juan, very good,reliable, hardworking and inltelligent. one hr SGD$10/hr min 4hrs hp:9890 3477 (Chinese Speaking)

Try contact this no, 81280354.
This aunty stays in AMK, she is very good in cleaning and reliable. For those Woodlands/ Sembawang mummy you also can try contact her, because I'm also staying in Woodlands and she is fine to travel.

HiMummy,

Which area does yr helper Ah Juan goes to? Can she iron well and cleaning too?

Thanks
KC

I am looking for a part time cleaner, am staying at queenstown. Need 4 hours a week to iron and cleaning in a 5-room HDB.

Anyone has good recommendations?

Hi all,
i have a good and reliable cleaner to recommend.
She is from China, need to speak chinese. Her charges are $10/hr, usually for 4 hours/trip. Includes sweep + mop + toilet cleaning + (window cleaning + ironing).(alternate)
She's been working for me at Bukit Panjang 2-3 years already, stop her recently due to hired a maid.
Her name is Xiu Choo,
call her at 93206187/81325506. ;D

hi mummies, i am looking for a part time cleaner for a one off basis for cleaning the hse after post renovation. do kindly pm me if there is any. thanks

hi jamie, eve, have you found a part time cleaner? i'm also at old airport rd and looking for one.

pl pm me

Hi all, in search for a part time cleaner, if you came across someone from China by the surname "Ge" (as in Zhuge Liang) - please beware.

Out of goodwill, I passed my neighour this Ge xiao jie's number as she is looking for a cleaner. Ended up, my neighbour has so many complaints -

1. Ge xiao jie doesn't know mop floor needs detergent (so unbelievable as the contact who passed me Ge xiao jie's number said she personally used Ge xiao jie for 5 years already)
2. when told that she didn't clean an area in the toilet, Ge xiao jie,"oh, u didn't say...". MY neighbour's blood boiled - somethings are understooded. If everything also need to say, then it's very irritating.
3. she broke the toilet bowl brush but blamed the poor quality of the brush.
4. she spoilt the iron (dont ask me how she spoilt it! I dont dare to ask my neighbour as she was almost scolding me as she narrates the story)
5. when my neighbour called her in attempt to engage her service, she said her rate is $10. On the day she came, doen the job and leaving, she suddenly asked if my neighbour knew it's $45. wah, suddenly price increase!

Hi,
I have another 1 to recommend.
She's from China also. very hardworking, good & reliable. $10/hr, min 4 hrs.
Her name is Ah Ping, hp: 97311319

Hi samsamia,
thank you for recommendation, I have contacted Ah Ping, her schedule is full and she recommended her cousin call Lan JIE (sister Lan).
She came to my house on last week and she is also good, fast and organise her chore well.

Cheval,
glad to hear that. Btw i forget to mention that they have transport fee charge....... I think u already know about that! ^^

part-time cleaner required at sengkang childcare ctr. daily 8am-12pm. Monthly pay with benefits. Call 97540587

Dear all, I would like to provide feedback on aunty dolly suggested by babywoofie.

I engaged Aunty Dolly. Found that she can clean fast and is capable...indeed she irons very well BUT BUT BUT she is very niao. If you told her about some areas of improvement, she will say you are fussy. She always try to finish her work fast so that she can leave on time/early, thus leaving some 'clean' areas that are not so dirty until next week. She is always busy, thus not coming every week when I engaged her for every week. And when I have a baby, i think she think the place will be dirty or what and last time refused to clean my house anymore, thus last minute rendering me without a cleaner.

I don't find her behavior very acceptable. If you can take her pick and choose attitude and inability to accept feedback, you can engage her.
She does really clean well but attitude needs to be improved.

Considering she's recommended in Motherhood, I WONDER WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WHEN I JUST HAVE A BABY!!!

Hi,
Any good referal for part-time cleaners. I need once every weekly preferbably every friday for 4 hours at amk ctrl blk.Jobscope include sweep/mop floor,cleaning of furniture,2 toilets. alternate week clean fan/window.Plse sms to 97933033. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Any recommendation for PT maid that's willing to work for 4 hours just once/twice a month on a weekend at Punggol? Please PM me. Thank you.

hi, anyone tried ah yin before? china worker? got her contact from another forum, but im suspicious of how a china woman can stay her without work permit.

hi samsamia, so $10 per hour is not exactly true. because it turns out to be $12 per hour aft the transport costs. kinda misleading izit it?

Hi,

I am staying at AMK , looking for part time helper to clean my house. Any recommendations can PM me, what does the helper help per session and also the hourly rate charges?

Thank you.

Hi

looking for p/t cleaner at bt batok central. To do general cleaning n ironing.
If anyone has any recommendations, pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

Looking for part time cleaner urgently to clean my house twice a week at Pasir Ris.

Prefer $10 per hour, 3-4 hrs per trip weekdays.

The job includes cleaning kitchen, toilets, wash, fold and iron clothes, sweep and mop floor, wipe windows, dusting of shelfs, wipe glass doors/wall etc.

Please email me @ [email protected] or sms me @ 9199 9899.

Thanks,
May

Hi,

I have 1 to recommend.
Her name is Lan Jie (sister Lan) HP:83679322
She charge $12 per hour, she is also good, fast and organise her chore well.

regards
Cheval

Hi ladies,

I will like to recommend my mum if you are looking for part time cleaner.

Thou she is 63 this year, she has a lot of experience when it comes to housekeeping (she has been working as a housekeeper for the past 6 years.)

She is still able to do all general cleaning like sweeping, moping, washing clothes ironing etc.

Thou we are staying at the East area, she doesn't mind traveling around.Preferably in the town area and working time from morning to late afternoon.

You can contact me thru my mobile no. 97267206 if you're interested.

Thank you.

Shavonne

Hi ladies,

I will like to recommend my mum if you are looking for part time cleaner.

Thou she is 63 this year, she has a lot of experience when it comes to housekeeping (she has been working as a housekeeper for the past 6 years.)

She is still able to do all general cleaning like sweeping, moping, washing clothes ironing etc.

Thou we are staying at the East area, she doesn't mind traveling around.Preferably in the town area and working time from morning to late afternoon.

You can contact me thru my mobile no. 97267206 or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thank you.

Shavonne

Back