Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Hi , i'm looking for p/t cleaner , any good recommandation ?
happy.gif

Jurong west (Near JMC)
Rate S$10 per hr , weekly
pls pm or email me. : [email protected]

Hi,
any reliable part time cleaner at $10/hr to recommend?
area: Bt Panjang (Senja)
Only need to clean windows & toilet.

I'm looking for a reliable and good part time cleaner at punggol area:
-ironing and general cleaning
-to come in on a weekday.
-weekly or alternate weekly basis
-preferably ard $10/hr
thks.

thks.

i have a p/t filipino cleaner to share, quite good and reliable.

im paying $10/hour, minimum 4 hrs/trip. preferred area is Jurong or West area.

pls pm me if interested. thanks!

Hi,

Anyone looking for part-time helper? My aunt is interested.

Pls contact her (Sharon) at 90296601. Alternatively, you can leave your contact to me at [email protected] and she will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

mummies, pls be careful of hiring part time helpers from china/ philippines/ m'sia. My uncle got into trouble with MOM when they seized the part-time helper's hp.

Anyway, anyone who has a reliable and experienced part-time helper to recommend, pls contact me. I'm residing at Marine Parade. Thanks!

Hi all, if anyone is interested in looking for a part time maid or helper, do email me at [email protected] for more details.

For your information, my mum is experienced in helping a few families clean their home for a few years already.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hi all,

I am interested to get a part time maid. I am staying in Sembawang. Can you pls PM me their contacts? Many thanks!

Hi!

Anyone has lobang? I need one to help do laundry, ironing, vacuum, mop floor n wash toilet. Thrice a week (mon, wed, fri), 3hrs each time n $10 per hour. Prefer locals. Location : Bedok Reservoir View

Email me at [email protected]

Thks!

Looking for a part time cleaner to come every saturday morning. 4hrs @ $10/hr. Toa payoh neighbourhood. *urgent* Please PM me if you have anyone to refer. Thanks.

Hi, Sorry for those who tried to look from me for clearner. My Mum decided not to work as cleaner so no longer have this service. Thanks

just to share:

you may want to contact my part time helper, auntie dolly @ 9233 8806. i am staying in the west bukit panjang, she come to my house on a weekly basis..think she dont mind travelling..

thumbs up for her as she has initiative and knows what she needs to do..need no supervision and willing to share tips on simple daily housekeeping such as what type of cleaners are economical and effective

as for ironing..she iron all items wrinkle free without any creases on every corner ... hubby has a few shirts that are super wrinkled after wash and she manage to iron them out sui suiall pleated dress or skirts are iron straight straight de

hello winnie: she charges $12 per hour, minimum of 3 hours. hee
happy.gif
good things share share..actually i found her from SMH thread as well..cant remember which one..just to share my experience with her

hi, i am also looking for a p/t maid to do some cleaning... pls PM me if u have any good helper to recommend... is really hard to find 1.

thank u.

Absolutely agree with Okie! AUntie dolly super duper hao lian. Her work is acceptable (I wont say v good as I find her quality of work no diff from most cleaners) but her attitude is sucks.

On our first teleconversation, she ma chiam Singapore Board of Statistics, asked me how many people in the household, got car or not (well, she got wash car for customers also meh?!), how many room (cos too small she doesnt want to do), usually how many pieces of ironing to do, how many toilets etc.

A day before she came, she asked if we had dog?!

On the day she came, she inspected my place ma chiam like she was at a museum, looked up and down. When she was leaving, I asked if she would take our home for long term cleaning, guessed what she said? "I let you know". Ok lor, I took it as a "no".

For the next 6 days, she didn't call. So I started looking for other options. On the day when she was due to come again, she called, one hour before the supposed time for her to arrive. She called to ask if "she could come". Wah lau! She think my place is a restaurant ah, call last minute to make reservation ar!

Auntie Dolly - NOT RECOMMENDED unless u can put up with her high and mighty ways.

am looking for one at west coast...wkday nite 2 hours, wkend 3 hours...no agency fees please...pls sms me at 97655915

Back