Any Good Maid for Transfer asap??

alekaooi

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid with prior experience taking care of young children in Singapore. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly PM me with details and the relevant contact number. Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian or Myanmese maid.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Keen and able to take care of young children independently.
- Able to cook, and perform general housekeeping.
- Pleasant personality with good attitude.

hi alekaooi!

excuse me for using yr thread for the same purpose.

i'm also looking for transfer indonesian maid with the above criteria....

thank you.

Hi, I have a maid that l'm giving up..
She's good with kids, my son is so attached wif her but terrible with cooking..Housework is juz average. If you are not the fussy type and u dun require her to cook then she is ok. I don't have time to train her hence l'm changing to get an experienced maid instead. Let me know if u are keen.

Is anyone still looking for a great transfer maid? I know of one that needs to start asap as otherwise her permit runs out next week.

Hi! Looking for transfer maid with experience taking care of babies (i am a first time mom and am absolutely clueless!!). My baby is due in early Dec.

Any help would be greately appreciated!

JW: please PM me her details too! Thanks.

Hi Pamela,

I have a good indon helper to let go. She has 3yrs experience; below is an overview of wat she does,
Her jobscope:
1)Taking care of newborn (now 4 month old) and 2.5 yr old tot
*Can bath newborn
*cook children food
*Cheerful & energetic

2) Cooking
*Cook all our 3 meals (basically we mostly eat-in 3 meal a day except weekends)
*Cook chinese food like handmade noodles, dumplings, indonesia spicy cuisine, western food like chicken chop etc...)

3) Household chores
*Fast n efficient worker

btw she help me do my confinement when I give birth to my 2nd child so I need not engage confinement lady n i save lots of money. Her forte is in cooking and she take very good care of my kid.
if ur interested can PM me.

Hi meira, dun tink u can accept PMs..

Am also urgently looking for a gd helper.. as am due for my #3 in feb nxt yr, but currently i haf 2 kids aged 3 and 1, so really nid gd help.

Can let me noe more details? PM me please or leave ur email for me.

Thanks.

HI meira
I am also interested. My helper is going away in Dec and I can have a new helper in to "handover" in Nov. I have 2 kids, 4 yrs and a 4mth baby. So my main concern abt the new maid is that she must love kids. However, an adult will always be around to help out with the kids so the maid wont be alone.

Can I know more abt your maid and your reason for letting her go? Is she independent and trustworthy?

What is the salary she is looking at and will she be wanting off days and handphones?

Pls PM me. Thanks

Hi all,

Thank u for all the enquiries. 2 of my relatives also wants to take her, she'll be confirming employment with one of my relatives tmr. so sorry for this.

Hi all,
Im also looking for a helper very soon. My current helper will be leaving after Chinese New Year. Any recommendations? Priority is to look after my 2 gals ages 5 & 8yrs, including bringing my younger gal to sch & back.

Hi,
Im looking for an INDO transferred maid urgently...I only have a 2 yr old toddler.
Pls pm me of your contact details..

Hi

I have Myanmar maid to let go. No longer require her service as I am sending my kid to school.

Her current duties:
- Taking care of 2 toddlers
- Cooking (her cooking is ok)
- Household chores

Her English is not too bad. She is capable. Similar to all other maids, she needs to be reminded of her role. Otherwise, they can get overboard.

Anyone interested, feel free to contact me.

Hi, I am looking for an Indo maid, who is honest, clean, good attitude, can cook, and loves kids/babies.(I have a 13 mths old daughter).

Anyone planning to transfer her maid, pls sms me at 81224095 or pm me. Thanks

Hi, am looking for a maid with gd attitude to take care of my 2 kids. Kindly pm me if you hve one to let go. Thks a lot.

I am letting go my maid. She is capable in looking after infant. Changing diapers, steralise milk bottle, feeding and take care of bb at nite. She is with me for 7mths. I am letting her go becos she cant cope with my son. She is always neglecting him but i must admit she is good with infant. For housechores and cleanliness, i can grade her as fair. Problem is very difficult to change her style of doing things as she is experience and got her own way of doing. Overall i am fine with her. If you only have one newborn, i think she is suitable for you. I am searching for my maid now and she will only be available when i got my new maid. My agency is Crislo so all document will be done there.

Hi Mommies,

I have an experienced Filipino maid available for urgent transfer.

Salustiana (Lucy) has 10 years of experience in Singapore and Hong Kong. I hired her about almost 4 months ago.

She is great at laundry and housekeeping. She reads clothing labels before she does the laundry and is very good at handwashing. In fact, when my washing machine broke down, she hand washed every thing. She does not need you to do the planning for her. She works fast and is efficient. She likes to see the house clean and does not procrastinate to do her work.

She is good at cooking chinese dishes e.g. steam fish, homemade wanton etc... She will make a list of things to buy before I go marketing.

Lucy is also extremely careful of wastage.

She is also patient with kids, and has two teenaged children of her own.

I am releasing her as my 2-year-old is extremely hyperactive and does not give her much rest or time to do minimal housework as he needs constant watching. Also, I'm from a traditional Muslim family and it is a bit difficult for her to adapt to our customs.

I feel that she is suitable for a non-Muslim family, especially one with slightly older children.

I need to let her go urgently within the next few days as my mom has agreed to help watch my child.

Lucy is currently getting S$450 a month with 2 Sundays off.

If you are interested, you can contact me to get more information.

Alternatively, you can approach her Agency, Happy Maids Happy Homes and look for Martin. He is contactable at 9229 3993.

Thanks.

i have an ex maid who is in indo who wants to start work in singapore again

ex malaysia 2 years
ex singapore 3 years
can cook
can take care of children well
can do general housework
can speak english and chinese well

let me know if you interested
[email protected]

hi all,
looking for good maid (indo or filipino) who is experienced and can take care of the elders.
Can do good general housework and MOST IMPT HONEST.

No off days though.

If anyone has any maids to let go and fits the above, kindly PM me...pretty Urgent.

TIA

Hi,

My friend has a good maid for URGENT transfer. Details below:

Filipino, Catholic, 44 years old, 1 off day per month (but willing to have no off days), and can look after kids or the elderly. She is very honest. So far my friend has not had problems with her over the past 2.5 years, looking after her 2 young kids.

However, the maid doesn't know how to look after newborns and my friend is expecting. That's why she has to change maids. This existing maid is more suitable for and prefers looking after kids or the elderly.

If you're keen, pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi All,

Am looking for a maid to look after my 3.5 year old son. My current maid is very good at housework but unable to cook or look after my son. Need a independent maid who can cook.

Hi hi

I am looking out for a maid who enjoys cooking and can cook.
No off days but if she is really very good, I will consider giving her between 1 off day on alternate months to 1 off day per month.

Her main duties would be housework + some child minding.. kids are 6 and 8.

Anyone who has a good maid fitting the above criteria, please contact me.

By the way, HONESTY is the No. 1 criteria on my list.

Thanks

Hi all,
I hav a filipino maid to let go asap. She is 31 yrs old with 3 kids. Reason y im transferring her out is bcos my FIL has agreed to help look after my 2 grown up gals. Current maid has been with me for 4 mths, everyday she fetch my gals to & fro sch. Cooked lunch & dinner, do hsework too. Anyone keen to interview her or wan more details pls pm me. Thks!

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Ex-Sin or Ex-Malaysian Maid with minimum 2 years experience in taking care of infant & young children, cooking and general housekeeping.

Kindly email me at [email protected] with Details, Bio-Data and Contact Number if you have or letting go of such good maid.

- Indonesian Maid perferred.
- Able to take care of young Children (A Newborn due in September 09 and a young boy, age 5).
- Able to Cook and Perform General Housekeeping.
- Healthy, Quiet, Honest & Good Attitude.
- Willing to work with no off days.
- Not in possession of a Mobile Phone.

Thank you very much in advance
happy.gif

Hi,

I have my maid for transfer from Dec'09 onward.

She is:
- able to cook but not a excellant cook
- able to perform housework well
- healthy, good attitude & trustable
- no off day
- no handphone
- currently taking care of my son who is 7+ yr
- can work independently

Anyone interested, please PM me.

Thanks

I have a filipino to let go. 28 yr ago n 1 son. With me for 7 mths already. No off day. Hardworking n willing to work but must give proper instructions. Can cook simple chinese food and can handle baby quite well. Quiet and does not like to talk. Am letting her go cos I decided not to have a maid. Anyone interested can pm me for more questions.

Hi there,

Anyone got maid for transfer? I'm looking for:

1) Either Indon (but must speak & understand English) or Filipina

2) Must be able to cook

3) I do not allow use of Handphone at all through out employment period. No compromise on this.

4) Off day subject to satisfactory performance after 6-months

5) Can work independently and with minimal supervision

6) Mainly to do housekeeping. Childcare is taken of by grandparents

7) Most important MUST be trusthworthy and have good attitude.

8) Salary looking at between $330-$360.

Anyone letting their maid go and fits the above bill, pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi all

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She can take care of babies. Right now I'm paying her about $390. We are relocating and can't bring her along. She will be available from October.

Please PM me if you wish to interview her.

I've a filipino maid for transfer, can cook chinese food, ok with housework, good attitude. She prefers no old folks at home.

reason : i'm taking back my old maid.

hi, im looking for a maid with no off days, Top priority is to take good care of my younger child (1yr old). I want a quiet and “homey” kind. Knows how to speak english too. Do PM me if you have one. Thanks

Hi All,

Thank you for all your interest in taking over my maid. My maid now has decided to go back Indonesia for good.

GL

My friend's Indonesian maid is looking for a transfer. She is in her mid 30s, gentle, hardworking and can cook well. She can follow instruction and can handle housework well. The only drawback: she is not able to communicate in English (she speaks Malay).

No loan. Can be transferred in early Jan 2010. Can refer to present employer for detailed reference.

Urgently looking for transfer maid as current maid leaving end Dec after working 7 years, and new maid cannot make it as education level lower than what agency told us. Guess we are not lucky everytime. Anyone got good maid to transfer, pls sms 97355783, need to look after 2 schooling kids independently...any help appreciated.

HI, i have a Filipino maid for transfer, she's 29years old and have 2 kids. Her main duties is to look after my 2 young kids, 5mths old and 18mths. Every weekday morning, i bring the 3 of them to my MIL place and fetch them home at night.

On weekends, i take care of my babies myself while she do the housework. She's good in doing housework and taking care of my babies. Her English is generally good and she also teaches my toddler how to read. Of course like others, she has her "blur" times too.

She's with me for 3 months. Her salary is $350 without off days. Reason for transferring her is coz i'm out of job now. Cannot afford to keep her anymore.

She's available for transfer after 24th Feb 2010. Anyone interested, please PM me for details.

CHEERS!

Hi,

I have an Indonesian Maid available for immediate transfer. She is 23 yrs old and can speak good English and good in housekeeping. Has previous experience in taking care of children. I just took her a week back, and my previous maid from india offered to come to singapore.

Please mail me at roses.violet at yahoo.com if you are looking for a maid immediately.

Hi,

I am looking for a Filipino transfer maid urgently.
- With previous experience in Singapore in taking care of young children.
- Must speak good English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work with no off days.

Please PM me if anyone has a maid to transfer.

Back