Any good maid agency recommend?

Here is card

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1479630675566.jpg
    FB_IMG_1479630675566.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 797

I have taken maid with this agent of mine Wendy, 62684490 .Her service is by far the best I ever encounter. I currently have one Indonesia and one Mizoram maid. My sibling all took maid from her. PM me know if you want her personal contact number. She have patient and she is very honest and straightforward.

Hi,

You can log into MOM website to check on agent review and employers' feedback to compare more. I have used this tool to find my helper from one agent called Asia Manpower Resources at Bedok central and so far so good. The lady in charge name Rose is very helpful and sincere. Not cutting out only for $$ kind. I will strongly recommend her if need me to. You can text her at 83839448. Happy searching ! Cheers !

Hi All

Please beware of this maid from Mynmar, her name is : Lal Tlan Chhuaki, nickname Daphne

She was with me for 9 months and initial stage I keep my old Filipino maid for 3 weeks just to teach her the daily chores due to my slipped disc I could not band or squart. She was ok for about a month after my old maid left. As she need to fetch my kids to school and back from school, I guess she mixed with many maids at the school gate, all bad influence affects her work and nightmare started at home.

She almost burn down my kitchen, she doesn't clean the floor properly nor wash the laundry properly, lots of my clothes got stain by colors, I warn her to be more careful but whenever I went to spot check how she soak the clothes I always see all dark colors was mixed with color clothing and my bedsheet, she soak and wash immediately, all white laundry turn grey in colors.

When she done things wrong, I spoke to her she will turn away, no eye contact. And she often switch on my kids TV to watch, I warn her not to do it but she still does it. also make use of my home phone without permission.

From March onward, I started to look out for new maid biodata but in May she suddenly tell me she want to transfer, that was just after she finish her loan with the agent. I told her I will check with her agent, agent told me that since the loan period is over employer can decide if we want to let her transfer but employer will have to pay for her lodging up to 21days which will be like her one month salary. After discussing with my husband, we decide to just buy a ticket and send her home as that is cheaper than paying her lodging and anyway, she is not a good worker for the next employer.

We only let her know that she is going home on the day of her departure. She bagged to stay on but told her that her permit has been cancelled and we cannot do much.

After she left, I started to find out the things she done at home. My kitchen floor track was choke when I wash my kitchen, she was silent on it and did not let us know and after a week, we found my master room toilet choke, the floor track was full of hair which was not cleared and cause the choking, we spend over $100 getting plumper in to clear the choke, next I found she stole my conditioners and my husband facial scrub hidden in my bedsheets cupboard. When my new maid came in, she started to clear up the rooms and we found more surprises, she stole my whole family clothings, my son T's, my daughter new dress with tag, my husband singlet and shorts, and lots of my clothings and even brand new sports bra, all stuffed in 5 layers of plastic bag, mt daughter brand new headphones, hair accessories and she also stole my facial lotion and stuff for skin and hidden under my MIL mattress etc...she is a inhouse daylight robber!!

I thought I just want to post here and share just in case anyone of you bump into her biodata. Any idea how I could post it up in MOM website??
Hi, you can inform MOM that you wish to tag yourself as a referral for this maid by giving your email address to potential employers. By doing this, when she is selected and when agency does an work permit application for her, it will be flagged out that this maid has a referral. Agency should then inform the potential employer. It is up to the potential employer whether they wish to contact you via email to get the details or not. However, this process will also be dependent on the integrity of maid agency to inform potential employer of this tagging.

I would encourage employers who had experienced maids that are risk to the security of our home and family to put yourself out as a referral to at lease help a little in preventing such maids of being recycled by maid agencies to other unsuspecting household.

1. We need to hire a helper to help an elderly.

2. Original plan was to hire a Myanmar domestic help and after reading hundreds of postings, I realised that while the actual maid that we get is beyond our control, but going to a responsible and reliable agency is within our control.

3. Have compiled a rating of various Myanmar helper agencies here and the findings is not conclusive.
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/advice-on-myanmar-maid.3981/page-20

4. Am currently considering Indo domestic helper as language would be lesser of an issue compared with one from Myanmar.

5. I would like to do the survey within this thread instead.

6. For those who have good or bad experiences with agenc(ies) in general, please reply this message with these 2 piece of information
(1) Name of Agency
(2) Provider of which Nationalit(ies): Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, etc.
(3) Your rating between -10 to 10 (where -10 is an agency that is the worst possible, while 10 is the best possible)

We need to hire this helper within the next couple of weeks and your responses would help me narrow down to the top 3 agencies to talk to. Thank-you in advance. Namaste.

PS: For the extreme rating of -10, it is where both the agency is from hell, and the helpers that they have are also from hell, and the other extreme rating of 10 is where the agency is very helpful and select/screen it's helper with max care and their helpers are the best that you have experienced. 0 would be neutral and is acceptable. And yes, an Agency can have multiple ratings from one person, this is when the quality of helpers vary.
6. For those who have good or bad experiences with agenc(ies) in general, please reply this message with these 2 piece of information
(1) Name of Agency - Union United Employment Ltd at Katong Shopping Centre
(2) Provider of which Nationalit(ies): Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, etc. - Indonesian
(3) Your rating between -10 to 10 (where -10 is an agency that is the worst possible, while 10 is the best possible) - "-10"

Union United Employment Ltd at Katong Shopping Centre
Don't expect any follow up support service after getting your maid from this agency. Upfront sales tactics is top notch, but once you have any issues with their maid, they simply ignore you and let you handle any problems on your own. Zero support.. had bad experience with Bernard from Katong Branch.. No action, Talk only... Beware and stay away from this agency...

We took a maid from OKmaid ( saw that they won awards). it was really a disaster. Service was fast and good at the pre sales . Staff was friendly. Gave us some recommendation and claimed the maid was how good and how good. Sadly, after a month the maid was caught to be lying, stealing and dont even know how to look after an infant. Slept at 9pm and could not wake up at 7am. This was a total difference from what the agency said. Nonetheless , we still try to give allowance and see if the maid could adapt slowly and change. Broke 3 items- steamer, plates and cups. Refused to admit till CCTV was shown to her. Took money if left at the table unkept. Stole chocolates, etc.. Infant left alone and maid went to eat eat eat. Infant fell 4 times within 2 months. Gave up. send to agent to transfer out. Agent transfer her to new employer and after a month . Called to say that the new employer want her out as she ate 7 times or more in a day, lazy etc. Now worse part, I had to chase for my refund of loan. I had the maid only for like 2 and half months and I paid outfront 7 months. Chased the staff 4 times and eventually was told that it is not within his area and bosses take a long time to refund unless I take a replacement maid. OMG! So I took the initiatives to call the boss, He said yes we will refund. After 4 weeks of no news, I called and found out bosses went on holiday. So I waited and called again , practically like begging. only to be told yes you may collect at main branch (bukit Timah) when I sign up at Hougang. So far from where I am. Never mind, I wait for the so called date given ( 2 weeks later) and, got the refund. Ask for break down, staff said . sorry . done by boss , no breakdown. What is going on. I am entitled to know how they arrive at that amount. Emailed andreceivev an email that another staff will handle. no reply from that staff who was tagg in the email. I sent an email to ask whether I need to wait like another 3 months to get a break down and then i receive it after 2 days. this horrifying, 3 months for a refund with many reminders and chasing. OK MAID- wonder how they won award

My maid was trying to get guys to have unprotected sex with her. She's from Philippines Escatron Janice Salvaloza. She's actually very good with our infant and the housework and all. We had a hard time deciding whether to send her back, but reckon she's gonna to get pregnant or some STD if she continues sleeping around with strangers she met through an app called "badoo". Apparently you can find alot of maids on badoo.

We terminated her already. Thinking if we should hire another maid or send our LO to school. Each decision will come with a different set of problems.

We took a maid from OKmaid ( saw that they won awards). it was really a disaster. Service was fast and good at the pre sales . Staff was friendly. Gave us some recommendation and claimed the maid was how good and how good. Sadly, after a month the maid was caught to be lying, stealing and dont even know how to look after an infant. Slept at 9pm and could not wake up at 7am. This was a total difference from what the agency said. Nonetheless , we still try to give allowance and see if the maid could adapt slowly and change. Broke 3 items- steamer, plates and cups. Refused to admit till CCTV was shown to her. Took money if left at the table unkept. Stole chocolates, etc.. Infant left alone and maid went to eat eat eat. Infant fell 4 times within 2 months. Gave up. send to agent to transfer out. Agent transfer her to new employer and after a month . Called to say that the new employer want her out as she ate 7 times or more in a day, lazy etc. Now worse part, I had to chase for my refund of loan. I had the maid only for like 2 and half months and I paid outfront 7 months. Chased the staff 4 times and eventually was told that it is not within his area and bosses take a long time to refund unless I take a replacement maid. OMG! So I took the initiatives to call the boss, He said yes we will refund. After 4 weeks of no news, I called and found out bosses went on holiday. So I waited and called again , practically like begging. only to be told yes you may collect at main branch (bukit Timah) when I sign up at Hougang. So far from where I am. Never mind, I wait for the so called date given ( 2 weeks later) and, got the refund. Ask for break down, staff said . sorry . done by boss , no breakdown. What is going on. I am entitled to know how they arrive at that amount. Emailed andreceivev an email that another staff will handle. no reply from that staff who was tagg in the email. I sent an email to ask whether I need to wait like another 3 months to get a break down and then i receive it after 2 days. this horrifying, 3 months for a refund with many reminders and chasing. OK MAID- wonder how they won award

i just ok maid before..really bad services.
they kept pushing me mynmar maid and told me can speak English very well.
end up know nothing. Only Yes and No. whoch the agent said this is good commend in English.
The boss like ah Beng.

I took my maid from faith employment agency & she is finishing contract soon. I find them reliable as the boss interviews the maids personally and she is very strict.
U can speak to Monica 92718159
hi mummy leong,

thanks for your recommendation. i have also recently engaged monica faith employemnt agencyfor a filipino maid. i am very happy with how transparent they are and u r right. monica is very fierce which i like. hahahah

hi mummy leong,

thanks for your recommendation. i have also recently engaged monica faith employemnt agencyfor a filipino maid. i am very happy with how transparent they are and u r right. monica is very fierce which i like. hahahah

Hi caydenpang,

I absolutely agree with you - Faith Employment Agency is excellent - Highly recommended ! I think Monica being direct and honest is fantastic. They are very responsive via emails/SMS. They follow up with me consistently and have diligently met all my specific requirements. Recently, I have hired a filipino domestic helper from them as well. The new helper has good working experience, smart, hardworking, willing to learn new cooking recipes, dedicated to her work and has a good attitude towards her responsibilities. Truly a blessing !

My maid was trying to get guys to have unprotected sex with her. She's from Philippines Escatron Janice Salvaloza. She's actually very good with our infant and the housework and all. We had a hard time deciding whether to send her back, but reckon she's gonna to get pregnant or some STD if she continues sleeping around with strangers she met through an app called "badoo". Apparently you can find alot of maids on badoo.

We terminated her already. Thinking if we should hire another maid or send our LO to school. Each decision will come with a different set of problems.
So what did you decide to do in the end? Did u get another helper?

Hi any recommendations for maid agency or anyone gonna let go of their current maid who is gd?
Am looking for 1 to handle chores/cook/elderly/pickup kids.

Tough to find a gd maid nowadays. I just called Eelit maid agency to enquire and experienced Myanmar maid salary min. $600+ n above with 1 off day and mostly only with 2 yrs of experienced. Now I do agreed with other mummys here that Myanmar maids will end contract after 2 yrs and return to sg again asking for higher pay.

Ideal biz employment agency.
Pre service and after service all good.
One thing I like is that they are sincere and responsible ppl.
Look for Jessica. A very hardworking and kind lady.

Having experienced maids over the past few years, it is not so much of the agency but more of the domestic helper's character and attitude.

I have experienced one super ungrateful at my this last hired on maid.

Just went to pick up my indonesia maid from Accel Employment Agency in Far East Plaza #04-90 today. Great service and very friendly staffs. They charge very reasonable rates for their agnet fee. I only paid $388 agent fee and they still provide free replacement for me too. You can call Lynn 8748-8873, very patient and friendly boss.:)
I heard they have transfer maids and the total cost is less than $1000.
But mine is ex-singapore maid. ;)

Hi all, just wondering what time do maid agencies close during weekdays and weekends? I'm wondering if I need to take time off from work to visit them.

You can look for Accel Employment, the boss Lynn told me they provide home service too. hehehe....then don't need to take off. Leaves are very precious to us Mothers. :D:p

I know an agency with very good reviews!!!!! :);) Try Eden Grace Maid Agency

The owner is really the one personally interviewing and screening the maids in the Philippines. The training center also updates you if the maid's training in the philippines is doing fine and you can drop her if they find her having bad attitude in the training center. they also help you interview her thru skype

They dont stop assisting you even after you get the maid. They try to integrate their maids in sg into their sunday church programs and outings so they wont fall into bad friends. They visit you at home if you and you're maid are doing fine.

My friend also gave me their number +65 62625562

Don't ever hire maid from SG TRANSFER MAID http://www.sgtransfermaid.com/ #03-22 at Far East Shopping Centre and level 4 lucky plaza! The after sales service is horrible! I have hired 2 maids from this agency (one is due to replacement) and both maids have the same problem and have been using hp secretly when working even when she's feeding my son. One is from Indonesia and Myanmar. The boss of the agency gave us some recommendation and claimed the maid is very good, know how to cook and very hardworking and have high interest in cooking and doing housework. All is bullshit and are lies, this agency is very dishonest. Now i can finally understand why the other boss has left and set up another maid agency on his own. Myanmar one likes to use hp till very late 12am and still don't want to sleep. Whenever i scold her, she will turn her face away and no eye contact with you, like giving you attitude that she's not happy. We can either chose to send her back or proceed with transfer but we will have to pay for her lodging for 15 days which is $15 per day. After discussing with my husband, we decide to just buy a ticket and send her home to save the trouble and just in case if there's anything happen, we do not have to bear. Anyway, she is not a good worker for the next employer as she keep using her hp all day as her husband is in Singapore. And i can't believe that the agency ask me to book the air ticket myself to send her back and if i were to request them to book ticket for me, i will need to pay for service charge??? OMG what is this. Furthermore, their monthly salary for Myanmar and indonesia maids are quite high $650 per month with 2 off days. This agency is highly not recommended.

Hi Mommy,

I am new here..getting a domestic helper for your children is really a demanding issues as your children will be with the helper most of the time when you or your spouse not around.I get mine from Ideal Domestic Station based in balestier plaza.They will advise you on which domestic helper you need and when you request for fresh what to expect.The sales staff and the boss are very friendly answering your query and will update you from time to time on the arrival of your domestic helper on even after sales period.Agency fee is fixed rate but they don't have any other hidden charges which is better than other agency.I will recommend them to u mommy for better Fdw.

They located at Balestier Plaza.

Last year I got an Indo Maid from Swift Maid Agency. Only 2 months and I got problem with the maid. Fortunately, service is quite fast. Got replacement (another Indo Maid) in a few days after I contacted them, and this time the maid has better quality. Now already more than 10 months and we still use the maid we got. I recommend this agency. Certainly their maid quality is not always perfect, but their customer services are quite fast and helpful.

Hi, I'm a single parent with two children. I don't want to leave my child in nursery because I have bad experience with them before, so I also need a good and honest maid to take care of them. I live in Yishun and got a recommendation from a friend for a good Maid Agency around my place. He recommended me SwiftMaids Maid Agency, and I'm very glad I listened to him. The Indonesian Maid I hired is very diligent and patient, she never have any problem with my children. Maybe I'm just lucky because I saw the person above me got some problem with the maid from same agency. It's all up to luck I guess, but this one is worth trying.

Getting a new maid is sometime due to luck.Also after the sales period where the sales person do follow up on call with the employer to find the well being of the employer and also the maid.2 months period is usually crucial as helper usually will be homesick and some employer did not understand the situation.i get mine from IDEAL DOMESTIC STATION at balestier road and seem I still get their follow up call asking me if any issues arises.I will recommend them if any of you needed a helper.Prompt reply and a very reliable after sales which help you when you cant deal with the helper.

hi all

i always take from Roland Maids

Please note that the owner Roland goes to PH to get and choose maids himself.
He does both sides in SG and PH
hence he collects both side fee.
but he will not upfront ask for maid 6 mths salary.
only abt 2.5 mths

say refer by Joycelyn to get discount

Hi, I'm a working mum and so far had tried 4 different maid agency. The most recent one that I had from this agent Aileen is not bad. She is very patient listening to my request and now that I had got my helper for over 2 months, she is still whatappsing me to check if there is any issue with the helper. Her contact is 94594545
May I know which agency is Aileen from? Thanks

Hello SG moms! I have just read that most employers considered getting a good maid just a matter of luck. But it's also important that maids get good employers because the job is not easy and the pay may not be sufficient enough for her family's needs. Treat them well and they will serve you well. Trust them and they will respect you. Mutualism as they say. Golden rule.

For those who are looking for a reliable, fast learner, trustworthy maid that you can treat as a family, you might want to consider me. My last job was in Saudi Arabia (2014-2016) and I worked there as a household service worker, english tutor and part time designer of my host family. I have been to SG twice (january-february) on a social visit pass volunteering at MINDS Clementi TDC whenever possible. I cannot tell directly whether I was good or not but my previous host family insisted for me to stay, or come back if ever I will change my mind. Problem is, I dont want to go back to Saudi Arabia anymore no matter how great my host family have been. I can give reference info of my previous employer, I also have Singaporean friends at MINDS and you can ask them about me. If possible I would want to take care of children besides the house chores as I love kids in every way and they can definitely relieve stress. But I can also take care of elderly or people with special needs as it gives the job a better purpose.

You can reach me @ 9042 4822 (sms-roaming), +63 995 444 6697 (PH number) or email [email protected]

I'm currently planning to do another visit this May to volunteer at MINDS so maybe we can set a personal interview, build rapport, and agree on something.

Hi, you can inform MOM that you wish to tag yourself as a referral for this maid by giving your email address to potential employers. By doing this, when she is selected and when agency does an work permit application for her, it will be flagged out that this maid has a referral. Agency should then inform the potential employer. It is up to the potential employer whether they wish to contact you via email to get the details or not. However, this process will also be dependent on the integrity of maid agency to inform potential employer of this tagging.

I would encourage employers who had experienced maids that are risk to the security of our home and family to put yourself out as a referral to at lease help a little in preventing such maids of being recycled by maid agencies to other unsuspecting household.
Hi, how do we inform MOM if we wished to be tagged as referral? Thanks

Goodness, this thread is filled with ads from agencies pretending to be referrals. My own experience overseas was that you should start with a "new" maid and train her up yourself. While experienced maids will require less time to train... they usually come with lots of "baggage".

LOL, that's the only problem. Integrity. Hmm

Agency should then inform the potential employer. It is up to the potential employer whether they wish to contact you via email to get the details or not. However, this process will also be dependent on the integrity of maid agency to inform potential employer of this tagging.

Goodness, this thread is filled with ads from agencies pretending to be referrals. My own experience overseas was that you should start with a "new" maid and train her up yourself. While experienced maids will require less time to train... they usually come with lots of "baggage".
Yes I agree...agency paid people to place an ad to recommend theirs maids agency .saying they got theirs gd maids from them or gd CL to recommend...All bull shits..ok...
Mummies n daddies believe them,in the end got con...BEWARE OF ALL THESE PEOPLE....
U notice they advise all say same words....

Ya man I realise gotta take the recommendations with a pinch of salt. previously i was looking for recommendation on PT helper and all the helper i got here all were so problematic! I din dare to try the massage/CL recommendation thereafter.

I see how people are recommending agencies (some even agencies that have horror stories).

However the only recommendation i see here and i agree is Madeliene's agency. I have spoken to her when i was looking for a helper and shortlisted her agency and my current agency. I must say Madeliene knows what she is doing, no nonsense and i have personal contacts recommending me to her so that is probably the only legit one. The rest, do spend some time to google or best ask for recommendation from a friend. getting a bad agency that match you with horrendous helper will just make you lose money and go through alot of agony!

Was browsing the net when I chanced across this website.

I know like to recommend a maid from best maid(best maid.com.sg id: I3358).

she was with me from (2014-2015). I had 3 kids(9,10,11) and a granny (80yrs old, since passed on in 2015).

I was extremely happy with her. She spoke English and always patiently fed my granny (not easy granny as with all old plp, gets even on my nerves)in her last senile years. :( Somehow, I am not sure why, but she was the only one granny recognised and laughed with.

She always did her chores (I m not a easy boss, I have a whole list of stuff for her vto do), nv once she complained. I was appreciated when she told one time she couldn't do all as taking care of ah ma. So apologetic I felt sorry.

My kids love her to bits, always piggy back her. I guess also she is younger , abt 30, and speaks English so no communication barrier.

Lots of geninue care from her and we love her to bits. Unfortunately, my granny died , kids grown up, so I had to release her.

Great maid!! Only downside for me is , I think she is shy when talking to me and my wife, not sure why. Not an issue for me, as long my kids n granny (ex granny)loves her.

Wall of text, oops.
Still available?

You can try looking for maids here. They have maids from different agencies. It allows you to look for maids according to your requirements and you can also contact the agencies through their live chat! very convenient!
http://searchmaid.com.sg

Hi guys just want to share with you guys , hopefully this could help some mummy's who is finding a good agency . last 2 months i accompanied my bestfriend who is looking for a good maid agency to hire a maid to look after her new born . Went to alot of agencies but was highly impressed with especially one agency which is called ROOFTOP RECRUITERS we found their adv on bestmaids.com.sg their office is at blk 117 commonwealth drive ( far but worth your time !). They were different from the other agency cose the rest of the agency we can feel that they are very pushy but rooftop staff and the boss were very GENUINE in helping us find a SUITABLE BEST MATCH helper which will not only SOLVE OUR PROBLEM but also give us a ease of mind . Most agencies that we visited and enquire on that day seems to be very pushy . ROOFTOP RECRUITERS staffs were also very positive , when we walk in they were very cheerfull ,proffesional and positive. They are very systematic 1) you first tell them your requirements then they filter 3 suitable maids , send u recommended maids bio via whatsapp
2) they let you do 3 way call to interveiw with the maid
3) if u want to do video u come to their office they will standby a few maid for video interveiw
4) then you make you decision , put deposit , then secure the choosen maid .
Their system is so stress - free i dont need to look at god know's how many bio in the bestmaids web cose they help you filter. MOST IMPORTANT IT TAKE MY BESTFRIEND LESS THEN 24 HRS to make a decision with this agency but previously other agency that she asked even after 3 days she still cannot make a decision cose the differences is that ROOFTOP they gave the assurance . before the maid come sg they will keep u updated everytime . My bestfriend got a nice myanmar maid from them and the maid is very polite .Recently i engage them as well and got a nice indonesian maid to look after my mothet in law that just realease from hospital .ROOFTOP RECRUITERS agency staff know that im muslim and they even went the extra mile and ask if i prefer someone who is able to "recite Quran" as it will be soothing for my mother in law to hear the maid recite the quran before bedtime or in the morning. Im Impressed with the quality of service n quality of maids they have. My Mother in law loves loves loves !! Our new maid !! . they are highly recommended speaking by personal experience .in my opinion they are one of the "hidden diamond in a raft" type of agency.

Any mummy's looking for a genuine maid agency can contact their email and whatsapp/ no or just walk in at their office 117 commonwealth drive
[email protected]
6352 7510 ( 0900 hrs-1800 hrs)
Whatsapp numbers : 96715032 / 96714018 / 91157454 .

Dont forget tell them nuraini (tiger mama) send you haha !! Hope this help mummys that is looking for a good maid or a good maid agency ! Good luck ! :)

Can anyone help to recommend a good maid agency in the west? Its seems to be the better ones are all in the central & east side. I stay in jurong so I prefer to get a good one in the west area.

Sometimes Christians shop placing a big cross in their shops but do not live out the values in contrast to shops run by Buddhists. It is really a disgrace. Was particularly disappointed today at this ASSURED employment maid agency shop in katong shopping center. Obviously, there is no assurance and senses of sneakiness coming from the phone call made by the staff to her boss Stephen/ (sounds like Steven) who seldom appears at the agency according to his staff. We put the phone on speaker mode and he kept silent and then asked me to pass the phone back to his staff. We requested a pre-employment normal medical test for the transferred helper which we will pay for it , as a piece of mind as we have a child and we spent hours doing the interview and paperwork which at the last stage a call made by the staff to her boss and he said no medical test he will do and he will not take up this business. He refused to hear our concerns and straightaway told the staff to turn down the business. How disappointed the helper was , the look on her face. She has 4 children to feed and here I am a ready emoloyer and the agency refused her the right to a job! In fact, the CRS shop ran by Buddhist upstairs did the test for us and the 2months transferred helper X-ray failed and the agency just refunded us the deposit and even tried to treat her with 10 days antibiotics but she still failed the test and the agency paid for her ticket home. We wanted to give them business again but alas they have no suitable new or transferred helpers for months. This ASSURED agency who has a Christian boss obviously tied down so deeply by money the fact that no medical test risk he would want to take and just want to rip money off the helper. His helper has only 1.5months loan compared to the one at CRS who fail the test having 6 months loan. What a disgrace! We would not have any future business dealings with this owner to avoid any unforeseen circumstances should they arises as customers interest are not protected and I would advise the others to get helpers from ASSURED employment services too. Their charges are on the high side too with only one staff at the counter, no driver, and charge $1488 plus $333 for insurance and bond plus extra one month loan from the Filipino helper too.

Sometimes Christians shop placing a big cross in their shops but do not live out the values in contrast to shops run by Buddhists. It is really a disgrace. Was particularly disappointed today at this ASSURED employment maid agency shop in katong shopping center. Obviously, there is no assurance and senses of sneakiness coming from the phone call made by the staff to her boss Stephen/ (sounds like Steven) who seldom appears at the agency according to his staff. We put the phone on speaker mode and he kept silent and then asked me to pass the phone back to his staff. We requested a pre-employment normal medical test for the transferred helper which we will pay for it , as a piece of mind as we have a child and we spent hours doing the interview and paperwork which at the last stage a call made by the staff to her boss and he said no medical test he will do and he will not take up this business. He refused to hear our concerns and straightaway told the staff to turn down the business. How disappointed the helper was , the look on her face. She has 4 children to feed and here I am a ready emoloyer and the agency refused her the right to a job! In fact, the CRS shop ran by Buddhist upstairs did the test for us and the 2months transferred helper X-ray failed and the agency just refunded us the deposit and even tried to treat her with 10 days antibiotics but she still failed the test and the agency paid for her ticket home. We wanted to give them business again but alas they have no suitable new or transferred helpers for months. This ASSURED agency who has a Christian boss obviously tied down so deeply by money the fact that no medical test risk he would want to take and just want to rip money off the helper. His helper has only 1.5months loan compared to the one at CRS who fail the test having 6 months loan. What a disgrace! We would not have any future business dealings with this owner to avoid any unforeseen circumstances should they arises as customers interest are not protected and I would advise the others to get helpers from ASSURED employment services too. Their charges are on the high side too with only one staff at the counter, no driver, and charge $1488 plus $333 for insurance and bond plus extra one month loan from the Filipino helper too.

Hi all, I just want to share my experience engaging helper at my agency. This is my first time engage a helper, I totally don't have idea where to go and which agency and agent can be trusted. I ask help my my aunty, She share her experience to me and refer her agent DENNIS NG to me. My aunty has been using his service for more than 9 years, her maid so far so good, most of my aunt's maid extend contract. Therefore, my aunt refer her agent to me. My current agency located at Katong Shopping Centre #01-39. The Agency name is CONNEXUS EMPLOYMENT HUB. To be honest, I'm abit demanding and perfectionist. The agent DENNIS NG is quite professional and patient. He is wrote down my requirement and within a week I manage engage my helper. Surprisingly my helper turn well, she is very initiative and caring person. My baby girl like my helper very much and my house is clean. Thus, I'm highly recommend my agency to everyone. God bless.

I've got my fdw from ideal domestic station.
Excellent service from them and i'm happy with my helper. Although getting a helper is aso a stroke of luck, but the process is made much easier and pleasant with them.

Back