Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

babycutie,
I aso quite broke, but SALE leh.... fren juzed smsed to jio to see-look aft work. kekekeke....

hmm.... sounds boring leh... I not into marina square. More into Taka, wisma, isetan stretch.. But for now, I will stick to my recycle pregnancy uniform.
happy.gif
ahahaha......

hi mummies
i am back...was so busy in the AM lah so did not managed to log in...

sorry huh...i am also lost for the BP liao...so anyone is sharing the blackforest or strawberry with me??? or the order closed liao???

Morning ladies.... Zzzz...

babycutie,
Only departmental store i like is Isetan and Taka. (I love all things japanese. :p) I prefer the Orchard stretch out of convenience bah. The variety of shops at Wisma and Ngee Ann are good enuff for me liaoz. Most of the brand names are there and train ride is less than 20 mins.

MS must walk from cityhall and Vivocity must take the NEL line, both aso not 'on the way'. kekekeke.... But for SURE will check out vivo one of these days lar. Singaporean wad. Anything new must go SEE. :p

Hi Wynn,

Can i confirm if ur payment of 3.18 transfered liao?

Any idea how to contact teenoyl, I need her to make payment so i can order.

Thanks

duchess
okie, i will make the transfer later after work..i thought our order was cancelled...heehee..
i think teenoyl mentioned that she will not be login in today leh...you try to SMS her via her HP no 9079 0079

Hi Wynn,

I actually dropped ur order for the mini eclair cos no responds from you and Teenoyl so as to be fair to others who paid n was kept waiting.

However, u smsed me so i let out my 1 tray to u.

Collection is at Zinie's place. Blk 638 Yishun St 61 Monday.

duchess
thanks for letting 1 tray to me...so pai seh to cause the trouble for u...i thought u are staying @ blk 638.. ; p

bbcutie,

hehee yalor lucky never wear blue hahha........Me recently seldom online at night ne u knw y?? Bcos i watch HK drama series goin to end soon heheheee last 3 disc liao...Bcos my friend copy to DVD as file so only can watch on Computer

bbcutie,

is "XX dai yen ren"...hehhe is talk abt Law firm....is HK artist "wang ming quan" & forgot the name liao ooo hhee...U wan to watch?? If yes then i burn one set for keep liao kekeke

Michelle,
I will not have time to watch....hehehehe...
Now I am watching Channel 55 HK serial ren jian zeng fa...

Linda,
My morning also passes very fast.... another 4hrs + I can go home liao..... hehehehe

bbcutie,

hehe my girl will cry lor if we dun let her play....sometimes she will scream.....i always ask her colouring.....hehhe then she will use the colour pensil anyhow draw the recycle paper

Teenoyl,
On leave last week ma.... She don't have access to internet at home one leh....

Maybe today come back to work busy no time to come to forum??

babycutie,
Another 2 hours and I can go home to Zzzzz... so tired... was disturbed whole nite by dreams... Zzzzzzzz....

michelle,
At least ur gal draw on paper. My boi prefers the floor/wall/his own body to paper... At times go home and find him covered with coloured lines all over his leg and arms.... >.<

Michelle,
Draw on recycle is ok lah... so long don't draw on the sofa or wall can liao...

My girl hor, everything she oso want... Everything she see she will say OPEN OPEN..OPEN... Be it a pkt of biscuit, a bot of Yakult, A can of beer, A bot of lotion or point at the fridge........ Very headache.... Don't open she cry.... Then have to bluff her bottle spoil liao cannot open then have to give her another interesting item to catch her attention....

If raining, she will run to the storeroom and said umbrella umbrella.... Hve to tell her garang guni man take away the umbrella, no more umbrella.... .. Haha..then last Sat we bring her out and it stop raining she insist in taking the umbrella but we manage to stop her but she will cry as usual lor.... When we reach home, she walk to the balcony to find "something" then say umbrella no more, garang guni take.... hahahaha

Linda,
I am more lucky. I left with 1 hour to go....

Wah what dreams u have???? Hahahaha.... I hope I can keep myself up till I finish watching those TV serial later.... I am so tired now. Din really have a good sleep for the past few days because my girl kept waking up and cry on Friday and Saturday and make all of us so pek chek.... Last nite she finally slept but we did not really get enough zzz during daytime.... Then night time still have jackie chan show so lun till the show finish then zzzz....

This morning dun feel like waking up to work....hahaha

Hi mummy
Its me, so long never log and kindof miss you people here..
happy.gif
Graduating from pregnancy to motherhood really not easy, everything seem easy with CL around, when she left it will the most happenings moment in my life haiz..
kao_shy.gif
Realise taking care of baby not easy wor, always want to carry until my hands also numb already......night time don't want to sleep so sad, now my timing seem to change zero freedom liao, however seeing him grow really make my day hee hee..

do drop by www.mybabyjovan.blogspot.com for updates of my baby. Anyone with blog do share ya so that i can link u up. Happy halloween!

Morning Ladies,

hAPi hAlLoWeEn
kao_clap.gif
......&amp; hAPi biRthdAy tEEnoyl
kao_cheers.gif

Esther,

oOOoo U so early leave yr msg here har....hehehee yr boi so chubby &amp; cute ne take care ya....U must hav good enough rest during yr confinement....

hAizzZ ystday work late &amp; 2nite also....sO tired ne
kao_dizzy.gif

Esther,
Congrats.... Your boy so Ke Ai....

Yes, taking care of bb is not an easy job. U have to be available 24/7.....

Ooo.. today teenoyl birthday ah... Happy Birthday to you TEENOYL..

Hi,

To All Great Mummies,
Something to share.......

Before I was a Mum
I made and ate hot meals.
I had unstained clothing.
I had quiet conversations on the phone.

Before I was a Mum
I slept as late as I wanted
And never worried about how late I got into bed.
I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday.

Before I was a Mum
I cleaned my house each day.
I never tripped over toys or forgot words of lullabies.

Before I was a Mum
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations

Before I was a Mum
I had never been puked on
Pooped on
Spit on
Chewed on
Peed on
Or pinched by tiny fingers

Before I was a Mum I had complete control of:
My thoughts
My body
And my mind
I slept all night.

Before I was a Mum
I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests
Or give shots.
I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.

Before I was a Mum
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mum.

Before I was a Mum
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a Mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small
Could make me feel so important.

Before I was a Mum
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night
Every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay
I had never known the warmth
The joy
The love
The heartache
The wonder
Or the satisfaction of being a Mum.

I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mum.

Afternoon mummies...

babycutie,

Nice verse. The GREATEST thing dat motherhood taught me was to LOVE my own mummy. Only when I went through childbirth and the growing pains of my own child did I realise how 'wei da' my mummy was. I was always the 'black sheep' at home when young. The rebelious one. Gave my mum the most head and heart ache. Now I try to make up for all those terrible times I gave her. And to let her know I APPRECIATE ALL she done for us. Kinda late, but beta late den never. :p

babycutie,

All sort of dreams. One thing I dun like abt pregnant is dreaming. Never dream normally, but once preg, sure kenna lotsa weird dreams... Den somemore veri VIVID one.. wake up can feel eye wet, wet or heart thumping or head spinning... >.< Den after wake up cannot get back to sleep immediately.

Ur gal and my boy should get together. My boy also giffing me hard time at nite now since he 'aborted' his sarong. Every few hours he will call out Mummy! mummy! Poor hubby wake up to help me only get rejected by son. haiz.....

With all the dreaming and screaming in the nite, I startg to look like panda liaoz...

Halo Esther,

Glad to know dat u and bb are well.
happy.gif

If only baby's come with instruction manual. It will be easier... kekeke...

U take care and leave the CL to take care for the 1st few weeks. Start to learn and take over from the 3rd week onwards. The CL will teach u loads! ^_^

Linda,
Wow... baby comes with instruction manual??? Hahahaha... then who need babies???? Can buy off the shelves liao like buying dolls with instruction.....hahahaha

I dunno whether my girl is super pantan or what leh. She has been like that for the past week. Now ok liao. Can sleep liao... Hopefully she will be kuai kuai..... Also she has been bitten or allergy to dunno what. Got a lot of bite marks on her face, hand and leg. Funny is she slept in the same room as my maid but she only had these marks. My mum suspect she may be allergy to painting (currently our blocks are undergoing repainting by town council). She kept scratching. Thk maybe because of the itchiness that makes her pek chek so she cry....

babycutie,

Dats a joke me and my fren used to say when we first had bbs....

touch wood... but small child can be more sensitive... Brought my son to chalet to celebrate his 1st bdae during the ghost festival last year and he kept crying the entire nite despite missing his nap and all. In the end, we check out after 1 day...

Rashes?? U should get calomine lotion or nappy cream. I use delatin (dunno correct speeling ant) for my kids face, leg, hands everywhere when its meant for the buttock. :p

Linda,
U know my girl is very "xiao qi".

When she is a baby, my cousin came to visit us with his pregnant wife. My girl was ok whole day and when my cousins arrive, she was sleeping. Then my cousin's wife requested to talk a look at my girl. Not long they left our place. When my girl wake up later, she started to cry non stop. Nothing seems to stop her. Ended up my mum used rice water and clean her then she stop crying.

She is very pantan to everything. Newborn, birthdays, funerals......

I remembered few weeks back there is birthday celebration at her CC. Suspect she may have eaten the cake lor....

She is a super super xiao qi baby.... Small small thing pantan liao.... My mum said she has a clean hua yuan (garden). I dunno whether u understand what I talking or not lor regarding the garden thing.....

I still remember last time when I was schooling, I had a classmate who did not come to school one day. The next day when he return, I asked him how come he was not here yesterday. He told me his mum said yesterday is his "chu hua yuan" (leave the garden) day and he cannot leave home.
Thk my girl next time hv to stay at home when its her "chu hua yuan" day.

bbcutie,

oOOooo this yoga class izzit introduced by last nite e Kim Ng &amp; Mrs Tan har?? ystday i got saw also kkeekkek

Back