Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

babycutie
okie..okie..we share half of blackforest...

teenoyl
i don't mind collecting it on fri night or sat, just sms me when u want me to collect lah...anyway we are staying quite near lah...i just need to take bus 800 or 965 then can reach yr place liao..we can exchange a few pcs..u ordering strawberry right?? if yes, then maybe i cancel my strawberry order..heehee..

me also long weekend...will be back in office on thurs...hahahaha!!!

wynn,

So u got 42pcs ooo half box blackforest & half box strawberry hehe confirm har?? Bcos i read at msg make me blur ne hhehe

michelle
i box/carton is 42pcs right...so now i got 24pcs of strawbery and 24psc of blackforest hor?? if u want to share another half (12 out of 24)..i don't mind too..heehee...

teenoyl,

Aiyah, sure can wake up one lar. Otherwise take MC lorz... :pPP

My WHOLE WORLD in off are the furnitures and equipment. ahahahaha... Still turned up for work todae since I will be away for the nx 4 days, might as well come in and show face. :pP

I stay 154, near the mrt. Lidat, we can meet at the halfway mark?? kekeke... I will meet u on friday nite lar. I got Pasar Malam on sat.
happy.gif

wynn,

oOoooOo Ok can exchg 10pcs of blackforest favour....Bcos i never try before hheheh Thxz ya & see ya....

Note: the sweet rolls boxes is like pizza boxes ne but is more Bigger so we hav to prepare our container for share wan remember ya......

michelle
can pack them into the transparent plastic bag?? cos me don't have container leh...cos i just threw away most of the containers...hahahaha!!!

linda
i agreed with u...if cannot wake up then take mc...hahahaha!!! me sometimes also like that...if i overslept or to lazy to go to work, then i will sms my boss that me not feeling well and going to see doc...heehee...but cannot be too often lah..if not the appraisal will not look nice liao...

Wynn/Michelle,
Eerr...Half of 42 is 21 leh.... hehehe

I will be sharing half of blackforest with Wynn. So will be 21pcs each leh....

babycutie
thanks for highlighting...heehee...yah, me failed maths liao...hahahaha!!
actually 21pcs also seem quite a lot leh cos my house only got my hb and my boy...unless i share with my neighbours if not then wasted leh...

wynn,
Then you share 21pcs with Michelle lor... Or u take 22pcs, I take 20pcs. Then Michelle and u share half each take 11pcs?

But payment very ruan leh like that....hahahaha... unless we divide the price and see how much 1 pcs cost....

Troublesome for Teenoyl or not huh??? hehehe

Hehehe actually 21 pcs oso quite a lot for me. My mum and hb dun fancy such dessert. Maybe can let my maid and girl take a few pcs... The rest I bao ka liao wor.....

Wynn, bbcutie,

Yup wynn say she order 1 box but is in 2 favour bcos share with us hehhe....
Cannot put in plastic bag ne Bcos the outside layer will stick on the P'bag is better to put in container easy to keep....If put P'bag will "koya koya"
biggrin.gif

teenoyl,

say "koya koya" correct or nt?? hahaaaa

babycutie
we can still pay the full amt to teenoly then after that we spilt the cost lah...can or not huh?? heehee...
if not we just xchange but still pay the same cost..can or not huh?? like that not ruan liao...

wynn, bbcutie,

Wow u post faster than me hehehe....So how? BUT dun knw this BP is ON or not leh...only our this few person order nia kekkeke

Linda,
U want to sweet rolls or nt??

hehe i knw liao 42pcs / 3 lor = 14pcs each person....then is $16.98/3 = $5.66 hhehehhe Deal?? Wait Teenoyl make noise ooo hahhaha

Linda Linda....Linda Linda where r u??....hehhe Jacky Cheung sing the song

michelle
smart gal!!! yah, i am fine...so long teenoyl don't mind...heehee..

teenoyl
u don't mind lah hor!!?? heehee..

Michelle,

We are talking abt Blackforest aren't we?

I don't really like strawberry .... hehehe.. I only ate 2 the other time when my girl refuse to eat and I have no choice so eat it.... After that, I don't get to see the rest liao... Remember u pass me some? hehehe

michelle
i thought of getting both the strawberry and blackforest leh...

duchess
welcome back!! join in our BP lah...we are also getting the swiss roll leh...

wynn / bbcutie,

Yup rmber......oOOoOoOO But now then bbuctie only want Blackforest favour oooooo....hhehehehe
But if share with u e strawberry 21pcs + 14pcs too many liao ooooo....See any one wan to share with us or nt??

Michelle,
U know hor.... Actually we are friends in friendster leh....heheheheh.... I sign on hor then see yr nick then find the girl so familiar... I browse thru some of your pic gallery then saw yr pic....

Hahahaha..... Actually we r friends long ago in friendster just that we din take note..... R u friends of Singapore Baby?? Thk u requested to add in and I mong cha cha added u. But that was long time ago.... Before we had this Yishun thread I guess...

Aiya.... paiseh paiseh.... hehehe...tot I added u liao.... yuan lai is I view who viewed me and saw yr ID....hehehe...going bonker liao....

I requested to add u liao anyway....

Hello morning girls

Anyone here? <font color="ff0000">I WORKING TODAY!!</font>

Something happened at home, sianzzz, so I came back..

Halloooo??

Regarding our BP.. I read through, nope dun understand a single thing.. <font color="0000ff">Who sharing with who? Sorry very very blur..</font> Since ours quite small, I dropped a note to Duchess asking if we can combine force since hers got shortage oso.. How? Since we all stay around same area, I dun mind collecting on your behalf cos my order is 1 big one!

WOW! Total silence today ne..

BTW, just for your info, I wont be able to log in till Fri.. Our kindhearted Ms Duchess had agreed to help take over.

Please click to her thread posted above again..

Please make payment direct to her. I will help to collect on everyone behalf when delivered or if you prefer to self-collect at her place also no prob.

I can be contacted at 9079 0079. SMS only hor...
kao_kiss.gif

Juz read the mail on the BP, so we are supposed to pay Duchess direct but collection will be arranged with teenoyl??

btw, anyonw knows wads profiteroles?? Sounds yummy... :pPP

Morning Ladies,

oOooo ok bbcutie,

Wynn,

How abt U??? Wan e Strawberry favour?? If nt then haav to cancel alrdy....Teenoyl paste our ordered to the another mummie liao ne

bbcutie,

Wynn missing liao oooo hehhe anyway i alrdy cancel all my ordered ne feel pai shey
crazy.gif

hOw is yr holiday?? hehhe Me 2ml on leave also......This week the thread Q quite ne

Hi BabyCutie and Wynn,

Michelle cancelled her order for 1 tray Mini Eclair and her 1/3 share of Swissroll (strawberry)

I've found someone to take the mini eclair,
As for the swissroll, can the 2 of u share still?

I would like to place order by end of today. Hope can receive your payment to the orders.

I'm trying to tidy up the details now and will post there shortly.

Please check out the thread later if u can.

Thanks!

Hi Duchess,

Sorry abt that the Strawberry mini sweetrolls is cancel 1 box.....bcos bbcutie only interesting of the blackforest favour....&amp; i cannot contact Wynn so i cancel it....&amp; Bcos half box also too many for me &amp; wynn to share.......Really Sorry about that

Michelle,

It's ok.. but really, doing BP is 1 real tough work.. sigh.. I won't do it again. hahaha...
So tiring.. But earn experience lah..

Hope to finish up the current one asap.

hALo Linda,

SianZzzz at work &amp; also lazy to open my mouth to chit chat with my colleagues ne kekkeke dun knw y leh.....moody moody loh........When me in black mood i always lazy to open my mouth

Michelle,
Wah u on leave ah...so good...

My holiday ah.. Saturday went shopping and dine out with hb without kids. Sun stay at home because hb working. Monday brought our boy to vivocity while our girl attend CC. Tuesday stay at home with the kids lor..... Nothing much...

U leh? Stay at home also??

bbcutie,

Bcos my Monday leave cancel then chg to 2ml lor....Tuesday stay at home after eat then sleep hahhaha PIG life.......Bcos my hubby suddenly hav to work so no choice....hAiZzzz very siaZzz ne....Vivocity is at where har? kekke good for shopping &amp; eating??

Michelle,
Come forum no need to tok, juz type. :p
Tink its the weather... so WET... make me sleepy... Zzzzzzz...

Babycutie,
U go Vivo liaoz ah... V Big ah?? Hubby went last week, came bac all negative remarks think he trying to make me not go there.. ahahahaha...

**SALE
Straits Time got advert dat theres this branded sale at raffles place UOB plaza starting today til Sunday. 10am to 10pm. Got oshgosh, gap, zara and stuff...

Linda,
I am broke this month. No $$$ to buy liao...hahaha....

Thk yr hb is trying to discourage u to go there. Because quite a lot of branded stuff there like NAF NAF, GAP, TOPSHOP, LA SENZA....just to name a few. Find that the concept is similar to Marina Square. There is an area for kids to play oso but its outdoor so can be quite hot as it is expose to the sun.

Back