Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

Hallo all yishun mummies ladies,

warm regards from me from far away...

wish everybody Gong Xi Fa Cai, happy valentine, wish have very good year ahead..

Wishing everyone a happy new year
happy.gif

hello hello pretty mummies here..

A prosperous & happy Tigger Year!! Huat ah.. haa
this yr hear a lot of Huat ah comments..hee

today's my first yr of day.. no mood yet :p
hope my no mood to work will last until end of today LOL...

so Val, u permed your hair issit? cant tell from pic, coz your long tresse is at the back.. but don wori u certainly looked gogerous in Red.. *whistles*

Sporty is one stylo mummy.. but oso pic cant see clearly your colour streaks.heheee

not bad i got pretty good comments on my hair..heheee :p
i am the "ou xiang" for my hb's little 5yr old niece.. haaa she wanna be like me :p juz coz of my hair.. :D

jiayi.. my side oso IT control de.. but hehee when they send warnings then i will lie down for a while :p

shan, can see val's curls la...cuz her hair was sooo straight last time...so got diff... my hair cannot be tha obvious la, wait my clients all run away...hahha... oh what did u do to ur hair? shd be very nice tha ur niece likes it!

morning all....

gong xi fa cai! have a roaring good year yah...

back @ work, but heart @ home.. my O started walking liao on last thursday!

i saw 1 pic oni.. hee the one she carrying lil D de..hee ya can see a bit curls, but not v clear to me.. so double , triple confirmation lo.. hee ... maybe see from my phone too small.. + i lao hua.. haaa...

ya clients wont be frighten away, i think they will be curious n wanna see u more.. haa

mine.. i did curl + colour nia.. aiya u knw lil gal... they see long hair w curls, they v envy .. i rembr when i young i oso lidat..hee v feminine looking mah..will xian mu..hee

jntt, congrats tha O's walking liao! so fast eh!! our gals born in same yr and mine's still a bb! hahha

shan, yeah...u shd show ur new hair on FB! hehehe

Shan: my IT no warning one, they straightaway give the name to mgt!

U all talking abt your pics in FB ar?

My dd gave herself a big 'scar' on her cheek on Chu Er. When she cldnt walk yet, I kept hoping she will be able walk soon so don't hv to carry her all the time. Now she can walk also really headache.

jiayi, yeah we talking abt the pics on FB :p aiyoo what happened to ur gal? she fell down?? yeah, i agree...when they cant walk, u want them to walk...when they can walk, its a big headache liao! hahha

Sporty n jntt: my gal still not v stable w walking but still want to walk fast. Banged her face on the metal grill door lor, cldnt catch her in time. Can't imagine when she can run...

jiayi - my girl also fell down that day, but lucky nothing major.

end of work day liao for me... can't wait to go home... have a great evening!

jntt, i agree on the part of chasing!! wahh..so fast u going home liao...i'm still at work!

jiayi, alamak...hope she gets well soon...must be very painful!

rheality, how's work for u so far? gotten used to the fact tha ur ML ended? hehe

sporty, not much to do since IT ppl are still setting up my access and boss is on leave. =) maybe the real work would start some time march.

got to go now, already 6pm. need to pick up son from childcare. have a great evening ladies!

morning mummies,
been quite some days since i last log in... yesterday first day of work... very sian but very busy..!!

ayioz.. haven got time to upload the CNY photoes also.. hopefully can do so by tday **fingers cross**

my boy also had a fall from the bed on chu xi, 1 bao on the forehead, another bao on the back of the head... cry till so jiat liat...must be very painful sia...

duno hw my hubby take care one, can take care till baby roll off the bed...

morning all!

rheality, enjoy ur "honeymoon" period then? which childcare does ur boy goes to?

pooh, aiyo...hope ur boy's baluku recovers soon!

sporty,
nw he lao sai for 2days liao.. i nt sure is becoz of the milk powder or becoz he fell down... baluku on the forehead gone, but the back head one, still alittle bit... think these 2 days should cease...

Pooh: don't blame ur hb. It's not easy to take care of a kid. Your hb doesn't want it to happen too.

If your boy lao sai, vomit etc, better bring him see doc. Just in case it's caused by the fall.

jiayi,
yest then brought to doct.. doct only give med to stop the lao sai and vomit (just in case), i think is normal reaction lar.. when i heard the baby fell a loud bang on the floor, first thing i said "hw u look after baby one"....

but hubby is guilty i think, i didnt blame him further.. just tot he should be more alert in taking care of kid...

Afternoon ladies
slowly trying to go back to routine :p

Pooh bear
last time my baby also rolled down bed when my hubby was "watching" him...my mum was there so he lied that baby knocked his head on the wall :p....but thankfully din cause much damage and of cos hubby felt v. bad too so okay lah...anyway my kids also had accidents under my watch :p

hope your boy gets all better soon
happy.gif

adeline,
tks, his baluku getting better.. but still lao sai lei.. duno wat to do nw oso...

sporty,
wat is TGIF?? haha...

jiayi, today u at work or off?

rheality, my boy goes to little skool house @ Occ... how come u want to switch ur boy to Just kids @ yishun? i thot cambridge at novena is not bad?!

sporty, Cambridge not bad. but our son will be starting his early intervention prgram soon so we still dunno how much the expenses will be. if the prgram is not too expensive then we will stick to cambridge.

rheality, i presume u working near novena...thas why u let ur son study in tha skool...

jiayi, u not scared ah...in office still dare to surf :p

jiayi,
ya lor...boy still lao sai.. mom just took him to see doct.. haiz, see 2 docts these few days liao.. the first one the med seem not helping...

sporty,
ur boy in little skool hse @OCC ah, 1 year ago, my mom still working there but she resign help me look aft M

hello ladies....

friday liao! yipee... just had lou hei cum buffet lunch in the office!

pooh3bear - better bring ur son to go and see pd maybe? since its a no of days liao. u got use zambuk to rub? or boil a hardboil egg to rub?

jiayi, ohhhh no wonder u can online :p power of hp!!

pooh, what was ur mum working as at LSH?

jntt, wahhh buffet lunch...slurps ;P

hello ladies,
finally settle my cranky buddy to sleep... was yawning and so tired.. but couldnt sleep.. probably is his tummy nt feeling well...

jntt,
brought him to see 2 docts already. his lao sai getting better but duno is it take the med, nw he become abit consipated...keep rubbing ruyi oil on his tummy...

sgal,
ya lor, he lao sai few days liao, nw better.. think is becoz he fell off the bed and gana scared.. alot of pple told me that if over-scare, baby will lao sai and fever... which both baby have... i still give him his milk, only thing is he drink lesser than usual...

sporty,
ya, she worked at LSH @ OCC for few years liao.. she work as a auntie there. all the teachers call her auntie ang.. which class or teacher is your boy under?

Pooh: have u tried jing feng shan. Just need to put a dap of the powder in bb's mouth. My bb never had any fever or diarrhea after a 'scare'.

morning gals
happy.gif

pooh, happy bday to u
happy.gif
my boy's in the N1 class...teacher is Ms Ten, Ms Zhou and Ms Maya...

val, whahha... HUAT AH!

sporty,
yaya! May all of us HUAT AH!! hehehe.

been a gd 1 week break. so shiok lo. =P how was ur cny??? Lil A and M must have collected lots of ang paos! hehehe.

Morning all...am super tired today! o was tossing n turning the whole of last nite in bed.

val - smooth smooth in your kai gong today!!!

Back