Any gd gynae (KKH) to recommend?

Hi Lyn,

Sorry for wrong info. Dr Shen Li is stil at KKH.
happy.gif

I'm seeing Dr TC Tan at KKH.. First time pregnancy. Till now still quite good experience with him..
happy.gif

Didn't see his name being mentioned here though...

Dr LC Lee and Dr Irene Chua is my gynae.

but thumbs up for Dr LC Lee..
as for Dr Irene Chua, regretted to choose her.

Hi, I had Dr Irene Chua as my gynae for antenatal check-up in her private clinic but switched back to Dr L C Lee in kkh for delivery as I have unhappy experience with Dr irene Chua.
Dr L C lee have been my gynae for 2 pregnanies.Thumb up for Dr LC lee but she is super busy and long waiting time for check up.regretted going private in first place.

Evelyn, I was with irene Chua for my first baby & now I am 7weeks & may I know why you feel she not that good nOw that she privatise?

hi there,

am planning for a bb so doing more research.. is the waiting time for Dr Wee very long? How much does he charge if we choose Private Suite?

Thanks

hi,
my gynae oso Dr LC Lee at private suite.
happy.gif
thumbs up! she's a professional,experienced, friendly n caring doc, but be prepared to wait.

Any one has good female doctors to recommend? Preferably not those on high end...I'm first time going to KKH. If it's convenient, kindly provide me the contact to make appt .
Regards,

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good gynae at KKH?
My first gynae was Jeanette Chen at TMC, but now thinking of switching to KKH. Is KKH any cheaper than TMC for doctor's fee?

THank you
happy.gif

Hi Melina,
Any reason why you're looking for another gynae? My gynae is Jeanette as well, quite like her so far. If you not comfortable to disclose the reasons why you're switching, kindly PM me, Thank you!

Hihi,
Was delivery at nuh for my no 1, now planning to see kkh doc directly to save cost been a stay at hm mum.may I know any doctor who is professional, patient n could understand Chinese.prefer lady doctor if possible.thk u

Back