Any differences to take note during confinement month for C-sect and natural

Jasmine79

I just c-section to delivered my 2nd son. Personally I feel more relax and less pain suffering as compare to my first boy which by natural delivery. I took the same type of foods during this confinement and my previous confinement and found that I got heaty easily. Anyone out there got experiences to share?

Hi there, I am closer to my EDD and haven't decided on whether I will opt for C-sect or try giving birth naturally. I have very low tolerance with pain but my gynae advised me to try it the natural way as much as I can. Also with regards to confinement, I heard there's not much difference whether you have c-sect operation or natural. I will have to experience one of them soon. Wish me luck :)

Hi, I like to go for natural delivery but due to the big size of my bb(was 4.19kg), my gynae suggest go for c-section. I do feel the great different as compare c-section to natural delivery.

Hi.. I may have to go for Csect due to my BB is breech... I am relieve to see that you mentioned more relax and less pain suffering.. I am actually afraid that I may have to stay in bed more days than natural birth and healing of wound will take much longer... some also say more difficult to slim down as massage can only be done 4 weeks after instead of natural.. can do a few days after birth.... can you share your experience of what you mean by more relax...

Hi, I like to go for natural delivery but due to the big size of my bb(was 4.19kg), my gynae suggest go for c-section. I do feel the great different as compare c-section to natural delivery.
Ya, c-section is really different to natural delivery.
For me, the front part of the body feels heavy 1st day after c-section. Have to take care of the cut (ie. to avoid contact with water).
Remember to buy the blood circulation socks and tummy binder. My feet and legs are very swollen in the 1st week and the blood circulation socks help tremendously. The tummy binder helps to keep the uterus in place and hence less pain when walking and getting out of bed.

Hi bunnymama, can i know where i can buy the circulation socks? Remembered that my legs & feet was quite swollen after my 1st csect. Didn't know can wear such thingy. I'm going for my 2nd csect soon. Thx.

I got mine from KK. The nurse asked me if I want the socks immediately after my c-sect and I said yes.

They are very good. It is all the way to knee cap and have a hole behind the feet to allow folding up when going to toilet -- so as not to feet area wet.

One thing, I have yet to see the price of the socks as I was in a dazz after the c-sect.

Hi.. I may have to go for Csect due to my BB is breech... I am relieve to see that you mentioned more relax and less pain suffering.. I am actually afraid that I may have to stay in bed more days than natural birth and healing of wound will take much longer... some also say more difficult to slim down as massage can only be done 4 weeks after instead of natural.. can do a few days after birth.... can you share your experience of what you mean by more relax...
I don't feel so much pain as compare to natural birth.

Back