Any comments for Little Neuro Tree LNT?

preciousboi

Am thinking of sending my boy to LNT or Shichida but can't decide though.
any comments will be much appreciated.
thanks

Hi, is this thread still available? I just went for the trial classes for LNT...maybe can discuss further over here....

Please share your experience at the Trial Class. As i'm considering to bring my boy for trial at LNT too.

i am also thinkin of sendin my gal to LNT. I heard they have trial lesson $150 for 3 times and they teach 3 differnt languages, Eng, Chinese and Jap....

Tinygal, which branch did u go? is it good?

Hi Idlequeen, so sorry to reply late...

I went to safra jurong branch which they just open recently...

my gal is about 6mths+ to 7mths, i would say on certain things, its quite chim for her to understand...haa....

but like learning motor skills and concentration games, somehow its quite interesting and my gal tends to do it, of course not really correct

But what i know is they are in fact learning, just that we dont see it till they are 2 yrs old...heee.....

i log in as another nick...so tinygal is equal to cutiebb...heee

Hi, any mummies can share how their little ones are progressing at the
Little Neuro Tree? I'm thinking of sending my 8 months old to the
Bugis Branch.

Am also considering Shichida...

Any advise is most appreciated!

Cheers

hi mummies, would appreciate more feedback on this LNT vs other enrichment. i am also considering sending my gal there. she hasn't attended any classes yet, i am considering just enrichment for now, maybe wait till she is 3+ then go to nursery or cc.

which branch is better? has anyone tried more than 1 branch?

tbanks!

Go to TodayMotherhood website, print out Little Neuro Tree discount voucher. Can save some money.

Hi, I have a LNT 25% discount voucher off April to Sept Term Fees for sale.

Per term is $550 (weekdays) or $600 (weekends). Gotta pay 2 terms in order to enjoy the discount of 25%. Will include another voucher of $50 Little Neuro Tree Annual membership waiver.

Must be redeemed on or before 8 April 2010.

Total savings: (25% of $1200) + $50 = $350.

Pls PM me for fast deal!

Actually i don't understand the draw of a child learning 3 languages but on same content. isn't shichida better in terms of programme?

hi,

i have a $100 voucher for use at my little genius at jurong east or hougang,if interested,please pm me.My Little Genius is a brain development school and they were previously called Little Neuro Tree. The new programme incorporate activities such as brain gym, flashing of words cards, storytelling and science which I think are important to bb.

Back