Any comment on Dr. Adrian B Woodworth from Thomson Women Clinic

Hi mummies
I long time never log in liao. Busy with work and taking care of baby. Although tiring, I am feeling very happy every day seeing my son. I guess all mums feel the same as me.
happy.gif
I just recommend my friend to see Dr Adrian. His wife managed to see baby's heart beat during the last scan. Their baby is now abt wk 7. Happy for them. I heard from them Dr Adrian's business very good. A lot of patients. They have appt at 7 pm but only manage to see him at 8.15pm. I need to do some catching up here. BTW share with u my son's photo took recently.
happy.gif
586837.jpg
586838.jpg

Athen,

he asked me to wait for him at the outpatient clinic there. dunno if its 24 hrs. he didnt charge me the consultation fee le....just the jab n some misc hospital fee.

Bao bao,

Din know the ingredient is different cos I jus started my boy on FM. So not much research done. If go Malaysia must check.

Yah I know Dumex have such deal. Jus that I don want to commit myself with so many tins as not sure whether my boy is ok with Dumex. So far so good when mixing FM with BM.

honeyhaven,

Your boy looks soooo cute & chubby. Very pinchable.

Cheezel,

I heard from the nurse there if call Dr to come, will charge. Maybe if he meet u there at his request, then no charge. Or maybe u r on package.

How come Ezanne din log in liao?

athen,
you miss me har?
blush.gif

i'm still around, just that sometimes too busy to post.
happy.gif

honeyhaven,
ur boy is so chubby! really feel like pinching him.
happy.gif

Hi mummies
Thank you for yr compliments for Kayden. I need some advice. Can i check with u all when did u intro solid food for yr babies?? What can i let him eat at the beginning?? and when did u all get yr first menses after birth??

Ezann,

Jus wandering how are u? Should be in your 2nd trimester already rite?

Honeyhaven,

I intro solid when my boy is 5.5 mths. I gave him plain rice cereal first. Then blended porridge with some ingredient. Now on normal porridge with some ingredient.

Not sure when menses will come after birth cos I'm still bf so no menses. Can't help u on that.

Hi All Mummies

For those who deliver at Mount A, any idea does Mt. A give complimentary carpark coupon for those who deliver at Mt. A?

Thanks

athen,
yes, SHOULD be 2nd trim but not really feel like 2nd trim leh. i still get the usual ms every morning. also, my back is aching like no body's business. it felt as though i am in 3rd trim. my weight gain is also out of control, i already gained 6kg so far. if this goes on, i don noe how much weight i will gain at the end of pregnancy. sob sob....
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

the worst thing is i am spotting again, back on the hormone pills now. this time round the spotting is worse than a month ago. dr adrian said my placenta is low. so sad.

Hello to all the wonderful mummies....
I am new here...
I am 32 and married for 2 years. I wish to have a baby. Does Dr Adrian do any pre-pregnancy check-up and consultation?

Thanks...
Phyllis

Jo,

I'm still continuing to look for lobang. Unfortunately, it is very competitive. Qualified pple like us need to competite with those who are "1/2 bucket of water". These pple charge very low fees like $50 for 1 mth closing. Companies rather get them to do accounts instead of us. I think for $50 & spend 1 whole day to close account, must as well don do. Not worth it.

I'm screening jobs. Only take on jobs that have higher margin. At the same time, i'm also doing freelance audit for 1 of the small audit firms.

Some of my jobs need to go to client's office. So not totally work from home. But still better than going office everyday.

Ezann,

Sorry to hear this. According to my readings, placenta may move up during the later part of the preg. How many weeks are u now?

Maybe look at it from other point of view. It is healthier to have morning sickness than none at all. I understand that some preg mother got morning sickness all the way to 5th mth.

Jus get plenty of rest. R u resting at home? Take care

athen,
thanks. i am around 15 weeks now. i also hope the placenta will move up soon. i'm resting at home. i think the risk of miscarriage is lower now so dr adrian didn't ask me to bed rest for long. let's hope that everything will turn out fine.

ezann
how long have you been spotting? is it from the normal scan tat dr adrian found your placenta low?

my NT scan also show my placenta low. my spotting stopped when me ard 12-13 weeks. dunno if my placenta move up liao anot. dr adrian say will check for me next visit. but wonder if the normal scan can see.

Bao Bao,

Huh? Issit??
I din check the ingredient at all.
I just saw the sentence that mentioned that "Milk from New Zealand. Packaged in Msia". Same sentences on the tins of Msia & Spore FMs ley.
Tot if like tat, everything should be the same mah??
kao_confused.gif

ezann,

Dun worry so much. Just relax... and keep psychoeing your bb to cooperate wif you...
happy.gif

cheezel,
when i first had spotting around 7 weeks, it stopped shortly after i took hormone pills. it came back again when i am around 14 weeks and this time is more bleeding than the last. actually i don think dr adrian could see the placenta. when he scanned for me, he only told me where is the head, body, heartbeat etc. after the scan, when i asked him why i have spotting, he said maybe placenta low. i also don noe whether that is the cause but after surfing for more info, i think most likely to be the case. i only hope that the placenta will move up soon.

i was told abt the low placenta during the nt scan. don worry too much, at least u are not spotting now.

puea,
thanks. i just hope that everything will turn out fine.

Hi Puea,
My baby's weight during the last checkup is 7.2kg at 3 and a half month.

Hi ezann and cheezel,
Dun worry too much. You will be fine just be careful with everything u do. Dun carry heavy things. Enjoy your pregnancy.

honeyhaven,
thanks. i will be careful.

cheezel,
a typo error in my last posting.
i was <u>not</u> told abt the low placenta during nt scan.
anyway, the placenta is usually low at the beginning and usually move up eventually.

Puea

I call dumex up to check on the ingredients they say there abit different loh. And even the lady wanna sell me the dumex make in malaysia oso tell me they some ingredients missing.

LAdies
DR Adrian age is early forty

ezann
just go see dr adrian today.i ask him if my placenta move up, then he did a scan for me. can see the placenta from his scan machine. he say the placenta has move up....he also tell me my bb gender liao....cos i think he can se more clearly now when he scan fr baby's bottom.

dun worry, think the placenta will move up.

u taking the duphaston hormone pill? or another type of pills liao?

cheezel,
thanks for your assurance.
happy.gif
i really hope so. r u having a boy or gal?

he still prescribed duphaston hormone pill to me. i think the pills caused my ms to return again.

hi ezann , my ms also returned .altho i am not taking any hormonal pills .
i am in my 19th week liao still suffering . poor us ..

ezann,
my bb is boiboi. he say 90% boy cos my bb open leg wide wide when he scan from his bottom.

ya...tat time i take the dusphaston, also make me feel so sick n nausea. but must endure ok....soon will be over.

eno,
me now week 17. last visit me week 14plus, he also say not so early. but today he ask me n my hubby if we wanna know the gender of the baby. then he scan bb's bottom.

caicai
me at times also feel nausea. just tat no vomit. but definitely better than 1st trim.....what abt u? still the same throughout or better than 1st trim?

caicai,
yah lor. the suffering also seems to be never-ending.
sad.gif

cheezel,
congrats to having a boy.
happy.gif
yah, i will endure. hope that things will get better.

cheezel,

your boy so guai let u see the gender. I know the gender when i go for detail scan.

ezann, caicai,

hope things will turn out fine. Talk to your bbs. tell them must be guai guai.

Hello to all the wonderful mummies....

I am new here...
I am 32 and married for 2 years. I wish to have a baby. Does Dr Adrian do any pre-pregnancy check-up and consultation?

Thanks...
Phyllis

hi ladies
does dr adrian pick up his clinic phone?
I called the Sk clinic no and he picked up, so turned out that he was not ard at SK yesterday and he asked me to come today. But i forgot to ask him for the time.

Is it a norm?
i thot usually the clinic assistants will take the calls?

hi bortei

normally the clinic assistant will pick up the call. if you are going to sk today than it will be night clinic.

Hi bortei,

If he is not at his clinic, he will divert clinic's call to his mobile so that his patients can get him. If he is at his clinic, his assistant will pick up the call.

hi all, i wanna go to CCK TMC for pre-pregnancy check up, can i know how much it rougly cost? what are the tests and also when we will know we are ok for pregnant? and also is it that we can only go for such test on D10? so sorry being so many qns...this month menses came twice and not sure if stress cause it..

hello ladies,

hmm...he say 90% boy....so also got 10% not accurate? yesterday i keep wondering if its bb finger or the umbilical cord that happens to be there when he scan...hehehe.....

joline
i called b4 to ask. normally the nurse will tell u that depending on what kind of tests the gynae will recommend. think dr adrian will access 1st the see what test is required ba. tat time i only fo ultrasound scan to check if womb got any fibroids, cyst, blood clots etc. n also pap smear.

bortei
theres a few times when i call the clinic, he also the one who pick up the phone. but i think its better also lo...cos can ask him our qns directly.

today feel abit weird at the tummy there le....like very heavy like tat....then feel aching at the bottom 2 side of the tummy where it stretch to the thigh there.....wonder if its cos my hubby bring me go shop ard vivo city last night?

Back