Any clinic recommend?

EY girl

Hello all, I'm new here. I'm 32 this year, me and and husband want to have a child but we have tried for 1 year plus and still don't have good news. We are planning to go for check up, any good clinic or doctor recommend?

Hi. Depends on your budget and location. Public hospitals are NUH, SGH, KKH. Private ones are Virtus fertility ( think some sisters here recommend dr Roland) or Thomson fertility (dr SF loh) which are more well known. Depending on your check up, can also go for traditional Chinese medicine to improve your and hubby body.

Tq kk82 for the info. I heard virtus fertility also, will try to check it out. Do you know any good TCM that help to conceive?

Hi! Quite a few. There's Dr Zou from AMK, Dr tan Kian seng from clementi, and Dr tan sb at Chinatown. There's a few threads of discussion on tcm in this forum to refer to

You can try DR Zou Yu Min at Blk 505 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 S(560505). Call 2 to 3 days advance to make appt at Tel: 64560833.

Hi, I heard positive reviews about Michele Lee clinic, that doctors are very knowledgable about person's condition. Personally I haven't used their services and treatment, but you could use some Global Internet resourse for clinics searching. I often use such portals, because I don't need to look for some organisations for ages. You can find an appropriate clinic or doctor, for example, very quick. I used ovu fertility network, it can help you to find fertility doctors in any country, they just call back. And I like they didn't ask for registration, when I used it...registration always wastes time

Hi ) I had been having problems with conceiving for almost one year before I decided I need help, after that tried to find somebody, who could help me I was looking for really good IVF clinic for a long time
I tried to find clinic and doctor who I will trust to, with normal attitude and acceptable prices, read tones of reviews. Finally turned to a Dr Michael Wong clinic and had a consultation with him personally. It's the clinic https://ovu.com/singapore/singapore...national-urology-fertility-gynaecology-centre The doctor was very polite, understanding. I was given an individual treatment plan that was specific for me. Unfortunately the outcome was not good but after that I came up with another plan and now I'm waiting for my little happiness and I'll be happy to hold it in my hands in almost 3 weeks) The nurses are always so understanding and it such a comfort that you can email them with any concerns or questions and they will always reply quickly.

Back