Any Chinese post-natal masseuse to recommend?

natali

EDD on 28/6/2017 and in hindsight, really too late to find one. Have a dog at home & I think it's better for the masseuse to be of Chinese ethnicity for her sake cos I have a very hyper one that's clingy to me.. any mommies have any contact to share, please let me know, thanks in advance. Prefer stronger ones who'll let me sleep, more than 1hr & can do more than 10days, thank you very much!!

EDD on 28/6/2017 and in hindsight, really too late to find one. Have a dog at home & I think it's better for the masseuse to be of Chinese ethnicity for her sake cos I have a very hyper one that's clingy to me.. any mommies have any contact to share, please let me know, thanks in advance. Prefer stronger ones who'll let me sleep, more than 1hr & can do more than 10days, thank you very much!!

you can try contacting Auntie Lynn Ng 9060 5065

She does post nantal massage and lactation. Tried her service last year and pretty effective

https://www.facebook.com/Auntielynn...53576588634.1073741827.100000820006729&type=3

Hi, thanks! Turns out she's too busy and working from home only & suggested her sister. Maybe I'll engage their services if I'm having lactation issues instead, many thanks!

Back