Any cabinet contractor/carpenter to recommend?

Looking for a good and reasonable priced contractor to help build a whole wall cabinet. Pls PM me as I seldom check thread. Thanks!

Hi, if you guys are looking for contractor, Valiancy Enterprise LLP is the one. Do visit the facebook page for the company's portfolio!https://www.facebook.com/ValiancyEnterprise . They do handle complete renovation for households and even commercial such as Chanel.

Look for Karen Koh who is one the sales rep there, 90903924 !

If you know what design you want for the wall cabinet, I can share with you a contact for a carpenter who has good wokmanship but you need to tell him what is your design and requirement.

Alternately, you can look for ID (interior designer) who provide the design service and has their inernal/outsourced contractor/carpenter to deliver your wall cabinet.

Can't pm u. You can contact Andrew Ong, tell him u got the number by Lilys friend. Got discount 94509556. Good workmanship and he will do according to ur idea or design u show him

Thanks, kimmielalala ! ....sorry, has been "hibernating" for 4 months due to travelling and busy work schedule. Now back.... :)

Back