Any 2nd Time mom?

mykloven

Hi Mummies,

I just delivered last year September. Recently realise that I'm already pregnant. currently, firstborn is 5 months old. Any one facing the same issue as me, how are you coping?

YES ME!!!
I dunno whether to be happy or disappointed!

My baby is 8 months old, delivered last July.
Just found out yesterday i am pregnant again..

YES ME!!!
I dunno whether to be happy or disappointed!

My baby is 8 months old, delivered last July.
Just found out yesterday i am pregnant again..
i feel the same too. are u working & have you thought about how to tell your boss and colleagues?

It took me 2 long years to conceive my first so I was shocked that I am pregnant again soon.

Yes I,m working but have not told them yet...will wait till next month to announce.

A small part of me feels a little sad that I wish to spend a little more time with my #1 but now I will need to prepare her for a sibling..

On a brighter note, having 2 kids with small gap means they can just grow up together...just like twins! hehe..

Yup i have that in mind also. How's ur first? is he/she clingy?
Mine has been quite clingy lately. He always wants to be carried. It's like he knows what is coming up for him. haha

Hi yup me too!!!
Currently pregnant 6 months with twins.=)
My baby is eight months old, is tired when pregnant with small baby.
So far can cope. Happy with the small gap for them and they can grow up together.

Hi yup me too!!!
So far can cope. Happy with the small gap for them and they can grow up together.
Wow!! Congrats on your twins Mummy!!!! Yup... I'm also happy with the small gap.

Yup i have that in mind also. How's ur first? is he/she clingy?
Mine has been quite clingy lately. He always wants to be carried. It's like he knows what is coming up for him. haha

Yea my daughter is quite clingy lately...can't leave her alone for a few mins..she will start crying wanting to be carried.
But I think that's normal for babies our age to clingy since they have started to recognize the ppl ard them. Even at school, the teacher has to carry her ard at times.

I am feeling abit paiseh to inform my colleagues about my pregnancy. I just came from ML last oct and now preggy again...but I have nice colleagues but can't say the same about my boss though...

How about you? How's your workplace like?

Hi yup me too!!!

Hi...congratz on your twin pregnancy!
I have not seen a gyane yet...hoping its a single baby...can't handle another surprise for sure! :D

Good to know you are doing well..As for me, it's only me and hubby doing everything. So just hoping it will turn out okay when #2 comes along.
With such small age gap, we all will turn to tarzan for sure! :p

Yea my daughter is quite clingy lately...can't leave her alone for a few mins..she will start crying wanting to be carried.
But I think that's normal for babies our age to clingy since they have started to recognize the ppl ard them. Even at school, the teacher has to carry her ard at times.

I am feeling abit paiseh to inform my colleagues about my pregnancy. I just came from ML last oct and now preggy again...but I have nice colleagues but can't say the same about my boss though...

How about you? How's your workplace like?
i also feel paiseh. I dont know how to tell my colleagues and my bosses. The other time when i took ML, my snr was abit negative about it. hmmm..

i also feel paiseh. I dont know how to tell my colleagues and my bosses. The other time when i took ML, my snr was abit negative about it. hmmm..

Oh okay..hope we can just inform them and get over all of this anxiety soon! Don't worry, this phase will pass and things will get better.
If no choice, I will consider to resign and be SAHM for a while or maybe consider part-time instead..

Will see how things go on from here...

Gd luck mummy! ;)

Back