Ang Mo Kio Mums

steffitan

Hi, I have recently relocated to Singapore and would like to meet some new friends. Any of you from Ang Mo Kio? My son has just turned 1 year old!

I am staying at AMK too. My boy just turned 1 on 2nd April!
happy.gif

Hi, my mum is a nanny with at least 24 years of experience in taking care of infants. She have so far taken care of 14 infants till date and does both day and night care. She is also fluent in both english and chinese language. We are residing in ang mo kio avenue 3 and we can be contacted at 90604250 (my hp) or 90016418 (my mum aka Ellen's hp). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

Hi AMK mums...... just wondering ...... any good daycares to recommend on where you send your children? I have looked at a few around the area (Wharton at Broadway Plaza, Pat's School House Grassroots, Brighton Montessori, Preschool by the Garden, Star Learners, Litte Skool House at AMK Hub, etc). Does anyone have good recommendations?

Hi, my son is in amk little skoolhouse.the teachers there are friendly and the teachers there are mostly very long there.at least you dun have to worry so much when working.

Thanks zossamuel .... is English good at Little Skoolhouse? And I heard that the bathrooms are shared with the rest of the shopping centre? Is that a problem?

Hi,u may want to go to the centre to take a look.to me,i feel that it is very good and i can at least work without worries.the toilet is not shared among the public.they have their own.recently they just do some renovation.only thing is it is not cheap,even though it is under ntuc.but my son have been with them sjnce 18mths.currently he is in k2.Tks

hey all...is this thread still active? i'm putting up at AMK ave 10....just wanted to have a group of friends to chat with..my baby princess finally adapted to school @ Little Genius CC but still cries in the morning when i leave her :( sometimes men just dun understand what we go thru... those keen to meet up or just to share experiences pls WA me @ 97580935...pls intro urselves from this forum :) if possible maybe we can take up some CC classes together ;P

im staying amk too! my son is 28mths old, daughter 9 mths old. Anyone still active? Son is in brighton montessori now. Hope to meet new friends nearby =)

Hi, I shifted to Ang Mo Kio from Choa Chu Kang last Dec. My no1 is in Townsville Pri 2 and no2 is K1 in childcare. Any Townsville Mother or SAHM here?

Back