Am I? or Am I not?

Hello!

I've been TTC since July 2015... missed my period cycle for this month and as of today am 7 days late. I've got discharge with streaks of blood prior to the due date of my period, then had brown discharge for 2 days on the date that my period was due. I've done several pregnancy test kits and they all came back negative..

Just did another and it turned out like that! There's a very very faint 2nd line, does that mean I'm positive?! Or is it not because it has to be a blue line? (using clear blue) I'm so tired of the waiting game to deduce if I'm pregnant or if there's just something wrong with my cycle..

Attachments

• 20150912_161728.jpg
    20150912_161728.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 534

Hi,

In your case, it does look like there is a faint second line. To be extra sure, you can go to buy the clearblue pregnancy digital kit, which tells you how many weeks you are now. If confirmed, then you can go to your GP to double confirm.

Apologies for riding on this post, but I have a related question to ask as well.

I am about 1 month 3 weeks late for my period, but all the pregnancy tests that I've done all came out to be negative (Clearblue (both the normal and digital) and Watsons HPT). It's not like me to miss my period. Should I get things checked at the gynae, or better to go GP for that blood test? At this point, I am not so sure if I am pregnant or not.

Apologies for riding on this post, but I have a related question to ask as well.

I am about 1 month 3 weeks late for my period, but all the pregnancy tests that I've done all came out to be negative (Clearblue (both the normal and digital) and Watsons HPT). It's not like me to miss my period. Should I get things checked at the gynae, or better to go GP for that blood test? At this point, I am not so sure if I am pregnant or not.

Hi dear,

In your case, you can get things checked at the gynae, but the HPTs are seldom wrong.

Happened to me once. I went for blood test at GP and not pregnant. When I told my gynae, she told me could probably be due to stress.

Hello!

I've been TTC since July 2015... missed my period cycle for this month and as of today am 7 days late. I've got discharge with streaks of blood prior to the due date of my period, then had brown discharge for 2 days on the date that my period was due. I've done several pregnancy test kits and they all came back negative..

Just did another and it turned out like that! There's a very very faint 2nd line, does that mean I'm positive?! Or is it not because it has to be a blue line? (using clear blue) I'm so tired of the waiting game to deduce if I'm pregnant or if there's just something wrong with my cycle..

Hope after gynae check u have good news

Hi Sorry to interrupt in your thread, but so am I, I'm getting faint 2nd line which I don't know if I'm really pregnant. Could it be a false alarm?

Attachments

• ___.png
    ___.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 629
Thank you peeps, my period is always very irregular thus I'm always worried I might not be able to conceive. But I've just went to the doctor to verify :):) what should I take note of? Should I go to a polyclinic to get a referral?

Hi, would like to know does Healthway medical clinics provide pregnancy blood test? My period is 26 days late and I tried using pregnancy test kits 3 times came out all negative. My period always regular.

Hello!

Hello mummy, not sure my reply is too late or not. Regardless, dun waste $$$ on diy test kit le, just go to any clinic and let the doctor check on you.

Hi

Sorry to add on to your thread. I have similar question..

I delivered last Oct and still breastfeeding. Period is not here yet.

I tested twice days ago.. I thought it's a positive.

Went to gynae. He couldn't see anything using abdomen ultrasound. He did a blood test.. he said hcg is less than 2. I am not pregnant.

I still don't understand why I see 2 lines.. is it a false positive? Or can the blood test be wrong?
1468027248113.jpg

Hi

Sorry to add on to your thread. I have similar question..

I delivered last Oct and still breastfeeding. Period is not here yet.

I tested twice days ago.. I thought it's a positive.

Went to gynae. He couldn't see anything using abdomen ultrasound. He did a blood test.. he said hcg is less than 2. I am not pregnant.

I still don't understand why I see 2 lines.. is it a false positive? Or can the blood test be wrong?View attachment 646455
any pain in the nips when u breastfeed? i found out im pregnant when my nips got super sensitive while i was pumping milk.. wait for a few more days and test again? or get the clearblue digital. i tested many times to convince myself. heh.

Thank you so much for your reply. I don't have discomfort when pumping. I will retest again in a few days. Thank you!

Hello!

Hello mummy, forget about self test kit. just pop into any of your preferred GP clinic and ask them to do a preggy test for you.

DIY preggy test kit can be quite expensive especially mummy like us like to test and test again to confirm & reconfirm.

Jia you.

Back