! Advise where to find cheap milk supplier

lim_baby

HI,

I have few cans of Enfagrow (1.7kg) which bought from Mal, willing to let go at $42. If you are interested, please contact me at 96836091. My gal is changing her formula milk, so think to clear her current enfagrow stocks. Thanks.

hi mommies

i have brand new unopened s26. due to my bb not suitable to this brand. contact me if keen.

S26 promil gold stage 2 with lutein. Brand New!
3 tins
900g
$28 each
use by 19 01 2012 (x2) and 19 04 2012 (x1)

i also have, brand new unopened:
Similac advanced eye Qplus follow-on formula 2
400g
exp 31 12 11
$20

Mamil gold with immunofortis step 2
400g
exp 09 Mar 2012
$20

Friso gold 2 friso shield with P2 Dual System
900g
exp 15 04 2012
$30

Nestle NAN H.A.2 bifidus BL
400g
use by 16 11 2011
$22

Nestle cerelac infant cereal Rice
225g
use by 04 09 2011
$3

Eu yan sang brown rice si shen powder
600g
expiry 01 20 12
$9

Gerber applesauce 1st foods
80g
expiry 31 05 12
$3

Heinz delicious apples 4-6months
110g
best before 22/11/11
$2

self collection

I have 3 tins of 900g NAN HA2 for sale exp may2013 $33 each.
Get all 3 i will give u one tin full but opened if u dun mind as my baby seems suffering from lactose intolerance after 1 mths into stage 2.

I also have 1 tin of 400g NAN HA2 $10 exp feb 2013

Sms 91004404

I agree that Kim Sang has very attractive pricing - not just for milk powder but definitely also diapers. Huggies Ultra (new purple one with 2 pink stamps) is only S$12 a pack!

2 tins 900g NAN PRO3 for sale exp 7 Nov 2012 for $22/tin and 1 tin 900g NAN PRO3 same exp for $20/tin as opened by not used (open wrong tin)
email me at [email protected] for your interest
self collection at somerset MRT or punggol MRT

Anyone here can recommend me which brand of milk powder is more suitable for newborn? Similac, Friso or S26?

And how come here does not sell milk powder for newborn?
I only saw minimum is for 6mths and above?

Hui Peng: its seems like a singapore regulation that milk powder company cannot explicitly sell new born - 6 months milk powder as to promote breastfeeding. But actually if you search for those milk powder that states stage 1, that is for new born. Anyway, the hospital that you are delivering will give you some sample for your bb.

hope this helps!

And yes, i agree that Kim Sang is very reliable and cheap too. i think the only bad points is that you need to order at $200 for a free delivery. But come to think abt it, if order milk powder and diaper, its quite easy to hit $200.

Anyone aware of the different in Gain IQ 3 between NTUC-Manufactured by Abbott USA and Kim Sang-Manufactured by Abbott Ireland?

Thks

Try applying maybank's family and friends credit card where it offered 5% cash rebate for purchases with NTUC, guardian and even Popular bookstores. Although this cash rebate promotion ends on 31 Dec 2011, the bank might extend?? Can check it up before applying for this card. 

Elise:

I think can forget about visiting or buying from luvbabies, I emailed them so many times no reply at all, neither do they provide their Customer service number to call.

Imagine buying hundreds of dollars of milk from them and need to contact them...dooomed.

Hi Soho,

I bought from luvbabies many times since last year and their delivery are within 3days from date of payment. They did reply to my email and I personally have the driver hp number.

Hi Soho,

Ive been buying from luvbabies too, so far no problem.delivery as promise and the driver call me before delivery.

i even went to the shop at sengkang.

HI,

I have few cans of Enfapro (900g), willing to let go at $42. If you are interested, please contact me at 83061370/83467574. My boy is changing his formula milk, so think to clear his current enfapro stocks. Thanks.

Hi,

I have few cans of Enfapro (900g), willing to let go at $42. If you are interested, please contact me at 83061370/83467574. My boy is changing his formula milk, so think to clear his current enfapro stocks. Thanks.

Hi,

Anyone know the add or contact of Luvbabies? Am keen to purchase from them but Soho mentioned that there are no reply.

Hi,
I think they are quite prompt.
Purchase multiple times with them, so far they never fail their promised.
Also, I just send the email via their website yesterday & they responsed with 3hrs.

Hi ladies,

Thanks! Will go ahead and try buying from them
happy.gif

Back