Advise Needed: Buggy Board

shahreny

Hi,
Would like to get some feedback frm mummies using d buggy board.
1.Is it safe for a 3 yr old to std on d buggy board?
2. Can d buggy board be fitted on Quinny Buzz cos I went to 2 diff shops & ask d SA. One say can use, one say cannot use so i'm not sure whether can fit or not.

shahreny

U can use the buggy board on a quinny but it depends on the type of buggy board u buy. The basic one which most shops are selling can't fit a quinny though.

U may wanna check out the lascal buggy board website for more info.

Hi

I bought a Lascal Maxi for my 3yr old to stand. This one should be able to fit to most strollers. It's very stable and secure. But I have to keep reminding my boy to inform us if he wants to come down while moving.

My 1 yr and 4 yr old now fight to stand on the buggy board... No one wants to sit in the stroller! Mine was a maclaren quest... I bought from TOY R US, asked them to install for me on the spot. I asked them if it doesn't fit can i do a return on the spot, they said yes.

Hi Mashy,
Thnks for d info. I've checked d website & yeah...it can fit to Quinny Buzz
happy.gif

Hi Piggy,
Yups now my son also sometyms do want to seat in his stroller & want to push d stroller instead dats y i tot of getting d buggy board for him
happy.gif

hello... can all buggy boards fit onto combi strollers? Also, will it cause the entire stroller to flip over? very worried if my elder son stands on it and it causes it to flip over, thus hurting the younger one... can PM me pls cos i find it hard to follow and find the threads?

Hi all Lascal Buggy Board users,

having the same concerns as strawberrina as to whether the Buggy Board Mini can fit my Combi stroller (Can't remember its model name..). Got confusing answers from staffs @ different stores...

Had asked the staff @ Kiddy Palace, but they dare not confirm if it'll fit. Hate to buy a unit then to realise that it does not fit...

Asked a staff from Mothercare, said the Buggy Board cannot fit any of Combi's strollers due to its tubing shape...

Can anyone confirm? Anyone knows of where to get the buggy board at the best price? So far know that Kiddy Palace has a promo for its Mini (Basic)... Thanks in advance.

Regards & Merry Xmas.

hi all mummies, may i how much is the cheapest new buggy board cost and anyone would like to sell away the used buggy board, pls let me know. need it urgently.. can reach me at 9188 1100. thx

Hi mummies, I hv a lascal buggy board mini for sale.
Condition close to brand new, used once in mall.
Lascal buggy board mini can fit maclaren quest.
Comes w box n manual
Selling at $60. Collection at Vivo on weekdays, jurong west on weekends
Pls pm me for deal.
happy.gif

Back