Advise for CL

Normal for deposit on CL wor . some freelance CL wanna take 50% lehhhh . so many ppl here recommend CL hmmm

Ohh ok, as this is my first time engaging a CL, so was abit uncomfortable when she asked me for 1/3 deposit.

Yah, a lot of recommendations but I also saw a lot of negatives reviews on their CL. So I guess it's all about trust and luck!

Ohh ok, as this is my first time engaging a CL, so was abit uncomfortable when she asked me for 1/3 deposit.

Yah, a lot of recommendations but I also saw a lot of negatives reviews on their CL. So I guess it's all about trust and luck!

Don't wanna leave it to Luck wor ..... the price for agency is cheaper if got promotion going on and a little bit higher only if normal pricing might as well consider engage from agency instead of Freelance confinement nanny.
Freelance nanny scare they fly you aeroplane,no replacement etc etc etc

the more I read abt freelance nanny review/recommendation the more I headache :(

Hi mummies, I'm new to this forum and currently looking for advise on this CL lady recommended by a member here.

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/confinement-nanny.2845/page-5#post-7110533

Has anyone use this CL before and is it a norm to pay a deposit upon confirmation of using the CL? If so, normally how much deposit is needed?

Thanks!
If you want vouchers for Confinement Angels.. I have one... worth $888 SGD, selling it for 600 only. Contact me at 98523639

Back