1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

advice needed on alimony

Discussion in 'Matters Of The Heart' started by jenbabe, Feb 8, 2017.

  1. jenbabe

    jenbabe Member

    Hi. have this question on my mind for some times.

    Regarding the alimony part, is it possible to revise upwards for the alimony? should I do this with a lawyer or file at the family court?

    anyone can advise me. it is rather urgent.

  2. rostrum1

    rostrum1 New Member

    U can diy by going to family court to vary the court order.
    But u need receipts etc to justify your request otherwise it's not easy.

Share This Page