Advice needed: How to cure Eczema?

Jolyon,

Yakult n vitagen contains sugar which is not beneficial for eczema or asthma. There are other natural alternatives of good bacteria like the culturelle supplement sold in iherb or miso soup which is easy to cook.

<font color="#000066">Dear Madam moorspa (moorspa7),

Vitagen no sugar leh. Cultured milk always ready and available in the market mah.
happy.gif

Your suggestion good too.
</font>

I am rushed to A&amp;E with entire body rashes and earhole swelling, despite taking G3 and R2 to treat my eczema. The reaction of side effect is too strong that my ear hole has fluid and cheek swollen.

It is after I wear a compression socks, wear -ve ion clothing and sleep on -ve ion far infrared rays that my year long of eczema totally clears off and back standing walking for 3months already. The blood circulation is the first line to treatment. If your blood circulation is not corrected, no supplements able to help...supplements will just load toxic into your organs if your blood circulation, immunity level, cells are not corrected.

So far, my friend who tried Naet by Dr Diana Tan (Jurong) and myself by using -ve ion far infrared rays are the only ones who confidently say, has been cleared from eczema.(without any oral supplement help). I see up to professor level at nat skin center also cannot cure me!

Jolyon,

Are you sure vitagen has no sugar? Pls read this link .
http://www.vitagen.com.sg/what_is_vitagen.html

It states less sugar, it means it still contains sugar. There are other threads talking abt not giving the kids vitagen n Yakult when they hv cough. I took them during childhood n they taste sweet. Not to forget these cultured drinks contain colours additives which is not beneficial to eczema n asthma sufferers. The last thing that pple with eczema and asthma needs is additives, preservatives etc. Another available alternative pure yogurt with no fruits sweeteners, and they taste sour. Pure yogurt do not taste sweet. All those fruit flavored yogurt are already not pure with colour additives and added sugar.

Dear moorspa (moorspa7),

Yes, it is 'Less sugar'.
uhoh.gif

NUS Microbiologist, Assoc. Prof. Lee Yuan Kun, says anybody can drink. They must have done enough research before published bah.

8355410.jpg

Feel free to call Assoc. Prof. Lee Yuan Kun @ +65 6516 3284 :p

Last edited:
Jolyon,

Just one microbiologist says anybody can drink, it doesn't mean he is right. Any doctor can write their own book and publish it. I discovered the root of my health problems through years of reading many health books, because no doctor (western or chinese) can really tell me what is my problem. Til now, I am still learning. Just cos I am not a doctor, does it mean i can help myself? There are many studies and findings from scientists, doctors etc, but not all are correct.

babakba,

actually wat u went thru was not side effect, but it is a process of healing. A handful of us, yes including me went thru similar things and after tat our eczema are clear and now we do nt hv such bad flare up le.

;-)

Typo error

"Just cos I am not a doctor, does it mean i can help myself?" It shld be "Just cos I am not a doctor, does it mean i can't help myself?" To add on, just cos a doctor or microbiologist say something n it is published in the newspaper, does it mean they are correct? To me, it is like advertisement for yakult n vitagen.

Diana,

I understand that you hv been "advertising" yr products in the forum. It is natural that you would want to explain that the products are safe. However, what babak went through is clearly a side effect of the supplements, not the process of healing. How can a healing process resulted her to be in A &amp; E dept? Healing process shld not be rashes growing on the body n inflammation of the ear.

moorspa,

I am only sharing what i know, coz she is not the only one with the outbreak. We all have and after awhile it clear. And not juz eczema, we even understand form a Gout patient that after R2 he suffer the worst pain of gout attack. But he continue with R2 and shortly, he do not feel anymore pain and it was like months without gout attack le....

Anyway, it is to which to believe, and from ur posting, it seem that u are those that will only believe in things wif ur own findings and will be even believe even it is say by doctor. So I guess it will be best that u go google and search on AgeLoc R2 instead.

;-)

1 more things, we only share our experience with the pdt, nt advertising as advertising do not mean that u hv used or try the pdt but will still claim it is good.

;-)

I took 12btls g3 and many r2...each 90ml of g3 already gives me hot flushes,red rashes,eczema till rise up to my earhole. I have been a fool to continue to take at that time allowing "outbreak effect"..,i almost risk my eardrum burst! When i wrote to nuskin hotline to tell them the effect i had and is g3 and r2 help for eczema...the person replied to dispute,,,saying not for eczema!

It is clearly a disastrous side effect and some who experience side effect has been strongly influence it is ok...maybe, they can accept and continue with nuskin as their suffering was not as great as mine...

To those who want to continue and believe nuskin helps, good luck to them..i couldn't take any more risk..i found peaceful, smooth recovery from my -ve ion farinfrared rays product which saves my life...and, the purchase is just between $2.5k-$5k, last for 25years...much cheaper than keep committing into nuskin consumption.

Ultimately, each have their own choice on which route to get themselves treated...just be wise to change direction

Similarly for my friend who went to Dr Diana(Jurong) for Naet treatment, to clear off all allergies, eczema that she has had since childhood. She spent $90 per visit for half a year..smooth, painless recovery and all cleared...now,she can eat any allergenic food without any flare up.

There is cure for eczema if we can find the right route to help us...even, hereditary eczema can still be cleared off..

Diana,

I see you posting on many threads to pm you if they are interested. Is that not indirect advertising? There are many others who did the same thing as you, not to pinpoint on you only. I think you need to reread my posting. When did I say I believe in doctors? I do not believe in all doctors, fyi.

My question here is the safety of the product. How safe is Ageloc R2? Nuskin is a MLM company, and I know how it works. If it is good and the goal is to help people, does it hv to sell at exorbitant prices? What I believe in is the safety of a health product, no matter how well R2 works, if it can cause severe side effects in 1 person, it is not a safe supplement. That would be taking a risk like the Russian roulette, and how is Nuskin able to take responsibility for the severe side effects suffered by the minority? That is my main concern.

Eczema can be resolved by Chinese medicine and diet. It doesn't hv to be expensive. I hv recovered from eczema taking Chinese medicine prescribed by my physician, and it doesn't relapse. I don't hv to depend on supplements to control it. I believe in cost efficiency and solving the root of the problem, not taking supplements to solve symptoms of a health problem.

Shouldn't you be concerned that babak suffered extreme side effects and cause her to be in A &amp; E? Shouldn't it be a cause for concern and that you feel the need to feedback to Nuskin? However, you said that it is not a side effect but a healing process, cos you n some pple you know went through similar reactions. It is as good as brushing off her concerns on the side effects that she had suffered so badly from taking R2 supplements and G3 juice.

Typo error,

"I believe in <font color="000000">cost efficiency</font> and solving the root of the problem, not taking supplements to solve symptoms of a health problem." It should be "cost effectiveness" not "cost efficiency".

Hi all, I would like to introduce this Vitamin C Shower to all of you. No, it is not my business, nor is the owner related to me. It has just been pretty good on my skin, provided you are willing to wait for results. For more details, please visit my blog at http://psfamile.blogspot.sg

I agreed with Moorspa..I had eczema since i was a child due to cow's milk allergy..Have been on steriod cream ever since then..Recently went to see a TCM sensei, and been on his med for 1month plus already, just lots of moisturiser and powdered med (no steriod at all), got severe flare up @ first, now things are starting to tone down..i hope it helps..Just control ur diet, less processed meat/artificial sugar/high citrus fruits/less red meat like beef/lamp/less deep fried food...more healthy fruits like papaya/pineapple/pear/apples..drink lots of water everyday

Good for you ken, continue with the TCM treatment. It takes time but you will see long term results. Taking care of the skin is important like what u hv mentioned. Now I understand my body even better, by tackling the root of problem, it helps to prevent further outbreak. When my eczema relapse, I know I am stressed. Eczema or other skin problems is a sign of imbalance and stress on the immune system.

TCM brings balance to the body and a balanced diet also helps a lot. I agree with what you write abt the foods, I decrease the amt of meat &amp; increase e amt of veggie in my diet during eczema and it helps a lot in recovery. Sufficient sleep is also important, as lack of sleep stresses the immune system.

Moorspa,

Sorry, typo...type too fast, wat i mean is u dun even believe in doctor except urself, so tat y i say i leave u to surf the net. haha

as for babakba case, to be fair lah, she hv to feedback to nuskin herself or to her consultant. I hv no head or tail on her case so there is no position for me to feedback to nuskin.

perhaps u hv bad experience in some supplement or MLM company but still I will say Nuskin supplement is safe and being a responsible company, they will go thru all test and clinical research before they release any supplement.

Yes, I did post asking people to pm me if they keen to find out more, but these are pure sharing as I do not want to flood the forum with too much info...

anyway, forum is open to people to share anything tat they have tried or experience, so it is individual freedom to speak their mind....juz like u too.

;-)

Diana,

No problem. However, I see too many forumers doing similar things, if they hv nothing to recommend and sell, why would anyone bother to post in the forum? I hv no bad experience with MLM, I just don't agree with the way they sell health supplements at exorbitant prices. If their products are safe and healthy, prices do not hv to be expensive cos word of mouth will expand their business.

Btw, I hv an unpleasant experience as in one person in the forum here pm me out of nowhere telling me whether I am keen in joining her to lose weight. She can tell me that she has read my posting(like I ask of solutions to lose weight, which I didn't) which was totally ridiculous. I only know I shared in the forum that i was betrayed by my husband, but she seemed to take it that I might be overweight. What a joke! I don't believe in trying to look gd to get my husband back though he has stopped since e day he was found out. Furthermore, i am in healthy weight range. Moreover, it was his choice, and no fault of mine that he betrayed.

She was indirectly advertising TRA or herbalife to me, can't remember which. I told her she would be better off doing that in the forum which she did. I think she is also trying to create a downline so she can receive more discounts on her purchases which I believe many forumers are doing that, otherwise why would one want to spend time posting at any possible threads to share info? This is why I don't hv good impressions of forumers trying to share info frequently on any possible threads, there is certainly a hidden agenda behind it.

moorspa,

oic, no wonder ur response.....btw, I do remember we did chat thru emails a few times over ur marriage thingy....now I am juz glad that u are happier le....

;-)

It seems some may be concerned about others doing MLM or selling products via the forum, so just wanna rephrase my previous post. This is only a review that I've done on my personal blog, because I read in a magazine that the business owner brought in this shower product for his niece with eczema. That is also why I am posting in this thread. Simply to share my individual opinion on something I've used.

http://psfamile.blogspot.com/2013/05/discounts-sonaki-vitamin-c-shower-review.html

Hi All,

Just to share. From what I understand. There is NO Cure for Enzema. You only can control.

Any other opinion, feel free to share with us.

Thanks

my son also has eczema which has seen been cured... make sure you moisturise the affected area and let him eat a lot of fruits. Not only that, try to avoid seafood. A more expensive alternative is to bring him to a cold country to stay for a period.

Hi

My boy has eczema (mostly hand and leg area) and went to see his PD yesterday and the doc told us that he has some infection (skin fungi infection) and need to took antibiotic, avoid nut, salmon and cod fish.

My question was is necessary to took antibiotic while his eczema become worse (infection)? currently I'm using Cetahil and Bioderma and QV lotion for him. Any recommend any cream / lotion is better to prevent eczema?

Thank you

Eczema is an itchy inflammation of the skin, associated to a varying degree with other features such as: redness of affected areas of skin generally dry skin, which is often thickened in the areas that have been scratched lumps or blisters in affected areas signs of superficial infection, such as weeping or crusty deposits. Fortunately, after I bought an e-book from http://www.vanisheczema.com/ I can solve all of those problem. Many people seems do not know about this method. It amazingly works!

Hi there. Maybe you guys wanna try Chlorophyll or Green Tea Oil? Yes, they are MLM products but we have many real testimonials from real persons who have benefited from them. Chlorophyll is very well known for it's healing effect and green tea is popular for it's anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. They are all natural products, definitely better than taking antibiotics or applying steroid cream.

Am just providing an alternative here. :)

Hi mummies,

Do check out my bp under Bulk purchase on Suggle Bubble, a natural and safe household products imported from Korea !

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...alltime-favourite-is-back.51212/#post-6532377
Its moisturizing effect on your hands, with good smell is so safe for your whole Family and our Mother Earth!
Sugar Bubble
**Prevents Hand Eczema.
**Highly soluble and leaves behind no residue.
**Good for Children and Adult who has sensitive skin.
**No need to wear glove anymore while doing washing.
**Your children can now do the washing with you with no worry.

Hi mums and dads,

I'm a long time sufferer of eczema, which started when I was in my early twenties. It started out as a small red patch on my legs. Went to my family doctor, and he diagnosed it as eczema. Steroid cream was prescribed, and it solved the issue. But it soon spread to the rest of my body, and steroid cream isn't helping anymore. My doctor recommended me to change my regular shower foam to Cetaphil Well, the shower gel of Cetaphil looks disgusting.. Slimy gel with no lather. When I tries to change back to my regular shower foam, my skin became too dry and irritated. I have no choice but to stick with Cetaphil. Also, I have to apply moisturizer on my skin, and he told me to use Aqueous cream. The moisturizer does help to moisturize my skin to control flare-ups, but Aqueous dries too quickly, and I have to constantly apply it whole day long.

I experimented with various creams and moisturizers, but non can last for the whole day. Then my doctor recommended me to try Physiogel. Wow, it was good! It lasts the whole day without re-applying, and my skin felt moisturised all day long.

In recent years, I was receommeded by a fellow sufferer of eczema to try this cream. It's called Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream http://www.aveeno.com/product/aveeno-+eczema+therapy+moisturizing+cream+.do . I bought a tube to try, and it has totally changed my life! It is much better than Physiogel, and there are less eczema patches on my body!!! I'm also using the shower foam http://www.aveeno.com/product/aveeno-+daily+moisturizing+body+wash.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn . And YES, the shower foam has lather unlike Cetaphil!!! Although there is lather, my skin doesn't feel dry.

For those who has a sudden flare-up of eczema, try the bleach bath. half a cup of regular bleach to a bathtub of water. Soak for 30 minutes, and then do your regular bath. Remember to apply moisturizers on your body after the bath, as bleach might irritate your skin. Do this every 3 days, and you'll realise that the flare-ups will be gone sooner.

For small patches, try using hydrocortisone cream which can be purchased from any pharmacies. Apply on the patches, not more than 2 weeks as it is a steroid cream.

For daily maintenance, I'd highly recommend Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, and Aveeno Daily Moisturizng Body Wash. Sad to say, both this products are not available locally. I bought in bulk from US. Even for non-eczema sufferers, the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash can be used. I passed some bottles to my friends, and now they love using it!

I recently came across a post in
Hi mums and dads,

I'm a long time sufferer of eczema, which started when I was in my early twenties. It started out as a small red patch on my legs. Went to my family doctor, and he diagnosed it as eczema. Steroid cream was prescribed, and it solved the issue. But it soon spread to the rest of my body, and steroid cream isn't helping anymore. My doctor recommended me to change my regular shower foam to Cetaphil Well, the shower gel of Cetaphil looks disgusting.. Slimy gel with no lather. When I tries to change back to my regular shower foam, my skin became too dry and irritated. I have no choice but to stick with Cetaphil. Also, I have to apply moisturizer on my skin, and he told me to use Aqueous cream. The moisturizer does help to moisturize my skin to control flare-ups, but Aqueous dries too quickly, and I have to constantly apply it whole day long.

I experimented with various creams and moisturizers, but non can last for the whole day. Then my doctor recommended me to try Physiogel. Wow, it was good! It lasts the whole day without re-applying, and my skin felt moisturised all day long.

In recent years, I was receommeded by a fellow sufferer of eczema to try this cream. It's called Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream http://www.aveeno.com/product/aveeno- eczema therapy moisturizing cream .do . I bought a tube to try, and it has totally changed my life! It is much better than Physiogel, and there are less eczema patches on my body!!! I'm also using the shower foam http://www.aveeno.com/product/aveeno- daily moisturizing body wash.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn . And YES, the shower foam has lather unlike Cetaphil!!! Although there is lather, my skin doesn't feel dry.

For those who has a sudden flare-up of eczema, try the bleach bath. half a cup of regular bleach to a bathtub of water. Soak for 30 minutes, and then do your regular bath. Remember to apply moisturizers on your body after the bath, as bleach might irritate your skin. Do this every 3 days, and you'll realise that the flare-ups will be gone sooner.

For small patches, try using hydrocortisone cream which can be purchased from any pharmacies. Apply on the patches, not more than 2 weeks as it is a steroid cream.

For daily maintenance, I'd highly recommend Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, and Aveeno Daily Moisturizng Body Wash. Sad to say, both this products are not available locally. I bought in bulk from US. Even for non-eczema sufferers, the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash can be used. I passed some bottles to my friends, and now they love using it!

I came with a post in Facebook lately:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0940023054499.413129.610049498&type=1&theater
it is a product from Singapore.
Not too sure if it is good or not as my blogger friend is the one who blog about it and post on facebook.

hi all, my son is 30 mths old now and has been suffering from eczema since he is 6 mths old. i have brought him to see doctors from the polyclinics and private clinics but his skin condition does not seem to get better after applying the prescribed cream. he still scratches himself (sometimes throughout the nite) during sleep. when i see him scratch here and there, my heart aches...

hope someone here can help me. any advice would be appreciated.

hi! I suffered from eczema since I was young. Many creams, lotions or balms did not work for me till I chanced upon emu oil, which improved my condition tremendously. I have v sensitive skin and emu oil doesnt have any side effects for me. My eczema cleared up quite a fair bit. you can look into this link. http://emutracksasia.com/eczema-treatments/
hope it helps :)

Last edited:
Hi!

I came across this thread, looking to see if any parents need help :) Run an eczema support group at NSC Singapore.
Also interview dermatologists around the world on my blog EczemaBlues.com and two takeaway to point out when choosing products
- Free from common irritants; if steroid creams didn't work, it may also be an allergy to certain ingredients in the cream
Check out this list of alternative irritants' name, from Dr Vermen Verallo

http://eczemablues.com/2012/02/sensitive-skin-product-series-what-ingredient-to-avoid/

- Also note the pH ohttp://eczemablues.com/2014/12/skin-ph-with-cheryl-lee-eberting-md-eczema-and-skin-ph/f products, should be close to 4.6 to 5.6 > skin pH can affect a lot of factors contributing to dry skin
Learn more from Dr Cheryl Lee
http://eczemablues.com/2014/12/skin-ph-with-cheryl-lee-eberting-md-eczema-and-skin-ph/

Hope above helps, and if interested to take part in 2015 eczema support group meetings, do check out EczemaBlues.com for updates.

Cheers,
Mei
Author of Living with Eczema: Mom Asks, Doc Answers
Co-authored with Prof Hugo Van Bever
EczemaQnA.com

Not only anti-inflammation, but adjust the digestive system too..

Also cut down sugar and gluten :)

True...So the very first few thing to change are:
1) filter water for consumption and shower
2) natural soap
3) good body cream

Diet is different level of art and commitment...

Try for 60/40 first....60%veg 40% meat...Within 60%...Further split 20% gluten and 80% vegetables

Slowly upgrade

Hi All, My children and I suffer eczema for years and we were recommended to try Emu Oil and it is natural and food graded. We have been using it for two years and we are relief from it now. Is only occasion when we take certain type of food, it triggers. Once we apply the Emu Oil, we are clear from it. We uses the liquid wash daily and we take the Emu Oil Capsules for detox. You can read more about their products, usage and reviews in emutracksasia.com, FB page Nature Sanctuary Pte Ltd and Qoo10.sg/ilovenatural/store.
Recently, I also try their new launch organic products Down to earth Potato cream and clear skin gel. The clear skin gel helps with the itch, wounds, cuts, burns and acne. After i apply to stop the itch, I will apply a layer of either Emu Oil or potato cream. You can read about these products in downtoearthcare.sg or ilovenatural.store, Qoo10.sg/ilovenatural/store.

Do consider to give a try as we have benefited from the products.

Their products also available in outlets that at near MRT stations.

Back