Advice needed - contemplating divorce

rachong

I am in a very suffocating marriage now. He likes to yell at me and I feel that I am at his mercy. If i don't satisfy him, he will get angry and make my life difficult.
I am thinking of separating from him, but I think he would not want. We have 2 young kids. We are staying in my place, bought under my name, solely paid by me. I don't have another place to move to.
I am also worried that my kids might not grow up well in single parent family.

I am in a very suffocating marriage now. He likes to yell at me and I feel that I am at his mercy. If i don't satisfy him, he will get angry and make my life difficult.
I am thinking of separating from him, but I think he would not want. We have 2 young kids. We are staying in my place, bought under my name, solely paid by me. I don't have another place to move to.
I am also worried that my kids might not grow up well in single parent family.
Why do u have to move since u owned the place?? Has he been like this during the courtship time or changed if character after since marriage?
It will be good if you could have a heart-heart talk with him

I hv not come across anyone who regretted divorce.
Its not abt who is right, who is wrong. Men and women are wired differently. If cant gel, means cant gel. People dont change.

Divorce is not always the answer but really all depends. Sometimes communication fails. Maybe consider counseling?

Hi need some urgent advice. My friend is going tru divorce. Currently she's staying with her brother. But she can't stay there for long. Can she apply for flat with her divorce documents before her divorce is finalised as she doesn't have any flat under her name. The flat she was staying with her husband is his mother's house and now is under his name.

Hi,I am new here but I think your kids will be better off if they stay with you rather with an abusive father.

The environment that they grew up in can impact them in their growing up years.

Back