Advice: excess breast milk

xiuping

Can anyone share their experience on what they do if there is excess breast milk? Should the milk be throw away? As I have excess bm and my freezer is too small to keep them

Hi Twinmum,

U need EBM? i hav a lot of EBM and now i facing storage problem. Would like to exchange for Breast milk storage bag!

Let me know if u are still interest!i am a healthy mummy and hav a healthy 5 mths old bb!

Xiu Ping,

I use my extra milk to do milk spa for my bb.Kee Kee...She is enjoying!

i have excess too! i only pump 4x a day and still i have excess so i am trying to clear storage as i dont have deep chest freezer. i have given away my june july stashes to other moms and kept my August ones.
think i can give away maybe 15 bags more...interested mums can PM me! i have a healthy 4 months baby boy at 7.5kg! :D

Hi! I need excess EBM for my 5mth old son. I can exchange them for milk storage bags. Thank you.

Pam

Karen/Tweety,

i do the milk spa for my bb using 4-5 pack (can put more if u like) milk mix v water then let bb shower like normal and let bb 'soak' longer time than normal bath no need rinse off with clean water!after that apply lotion for bb!DONE...if your bb hav wound u will notice the wound will recover fast~

Hi Pam,

I have excess EBM, and would oso love to exchange for milk storage bag.(but i not sure how much you need)

Are u still interested. if you could email me at [email protected]

Thanks.
happy.gif

I have excess frozen ebm to give away from late August and sept. stored in pigeon milk storage bags in separate freezer exclusively for ebm. My son is coming to 4 months and I'm running out of space. We are both healthy and well. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I have excess supplies of breastmilk currently in the deep freezer to donate to mummies who need for your babes.
Expressed during the period of Sep-Oct 2012 for my baby who is now 10 weeks old.
I'm 33-years-old Chinese. Non-smoker.
Interested mummies please email me at [email protected]

Back