Adoption

HI, i will attending our first HSR interview this week. Can someone advise what are the questions that will be covered and what we need to be carefull about. What bout the 2nd visit? How are the chances of passing?

Please read "child adoption" thread under matters of heart in this forum. You will be able to find more information there. Good luck on your HSR.

Hi All,

I received a call on Friday that a local chinese one month old bb girl for adoption. Anyone interested please call: 8365-7082 for more information. (Preferabaly chinese couple to adopt is what the person mentioned to me.)

Esther Koh

Sorry to post here while u guys have discussion. I need a little help. Do get to me for adoption of baby. As I'm trying to adopt one with reasonable amount which dont exceed 9,000.

Due to not able to give birth anymore(knew the news last month due to 2 times miscarriage in a year), i decided to go for adoption. The news really hurts me lOts coz I'm just 24 and have not even a kid yet. And the news do hurt my mum a lot too . She went a little bit far more than depressed and always thinking that baby is still in me whenever she thinks of it. Consult doctor but was saying medication can't cure only control as she needs to work out herself. So despite I'm very sad and depressed I got to think of not only me but her too.and at this point of time, Husband left me too. So my dad and I came out with a solution, since I can't give birth, why not adopt those who are keen to put for adoption so that my mum can be better and I can have a better motivation of living my life better.  kindly do help out for this.  it will be good for going to give birth de or newborn as they still can't recognise if not its like so cruel for those who alrd know their parents. Kindly give a helping hand. Apps 83006803 thank

Hi Sunflower, yes you may adopt from local but the queue is defintely on a long waiting list. I adopted mine from vietnam & do not have to wait very long for my bb after my hsr.

Hi Esther, how was your experience. Which agency did you use? I will be attending the adoption talk and arrange for the interview. It was a long wait for the talk as well. The slots are fully booked.

Hi Sunflower, the journey throughout have been quite smooth n pleasant. I am using Singapore Adoption Agency for their services. It actually depends on the agency you use, mine is using Luthern & the waiting list was not too long, friendly also, can ask any questions which we are puzzled with. Wishing you a pleasant journey towards adoption & best wishes!

Hi.
We are a married mixed couple (malay + european), muslim. Married and have been trying to have kids for 5 years. Willing do adopt a Singaporean baby of any race. Preferably below 1 year old.
Please contact nuar 2005 @ gmail.com (remove spaces) to discuss.

hi im looking for a baby to be adopted
I'm now about 51/2 pregnant, is baby girl, thinking to terminate this pregnancy or anyone would like to adopt my baby girl (I'm married women with 2 yrs old son, I lov baby but i going to divorce with my husband, i really really sad to come out with this decision). anyone can please help.....thanks

Back