ACCESS TO OVERSEAS CORNER & WTS

Dear CL / BL,

I've emailed u TWICE on this issue but there wasn't any reply. Please grant access asap coz I've been an active member for the past 1 year.

Thanx!!!

Dear CL / BL,

I am a member since March 20, 2008 and hope you may grant me access to post on the Overseas Spree.

Thank you.

Dear Moderators..

Pls help grant me access to Overseas Spree And WTS forum. I have been member for 1 year and being very active in SMH.

Pls grant access soon. Many thanks!
Thank You.

Hi moderators,

Pls help to allow me with access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee,

As requested repeatedly, appreciate if you could grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum. I have been an active member for over a year now. Thanks!

Till todate, there is NO response from the Moderators for my request, simply MIA. Really disappointing.

Has anyone been able to get a response from Moderators ? Via PM or email ? Anyone at all ?

Or any existing/older members know what is happening ? No more new access to overseas spree or the moderators/admin are busy with something else ?

Thanks in advance!

Dear Moderators,

I've emailed alot of times requesting for access to WTC n overseas spree section but no reply. Pls grant access....Thanks

Hi Chin Leng,
I have been a member since Nov 2007 but still unable to post in the WTS and Overseas Forum. Would appreciaate if u could look into it.There are people who joined in 2008 and have made the same number of posting in the forum have already have their account activated.
(I can give you the proof if u need it)

I have posted numerous times and emailed you but nothing as been done since Jan this year. In another another 2 months, I will be with the forum for 2 year. I don't think it should take you more than 9 months to grant me access.

Dear Moderators,

I've emailed alot of times requesting for access to post in overseas spree section but no reply.

I also called your hotline twice and the PIC said will email me but till now no reply. Would appreciate that you could at least reply whether access is granted anot?

I have been a member since Year Feb 2008.

Dear moderators,
Please grant me access to the Overseas Spree and WTS, been a year old member since Jan 09, and spree often in the Overseas Spree via PM. Wish to see my orders recorded in the forum in the section. Thank you very much!

Hi moderators,
I have been an active member for more than 1 year.
Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.
Thank you!

Dear Chin Leng / Bee Leng,

I've emailed u TWICE on this issue but there wasn't any reply. Please grant access asap coz I've been an active member for the past 1 year.

Thanx!!!

Dear Chin Leng

Could u pls grant me the access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum asap as I got the urgent items need to post plsssssssssss. Many thanks!

Hi moderators,

Please grant access to Overseas Spree and WTS.
Been a member since 3 years ago. Very difficult to contact spree organisers sometimes..Thanks.

Hi moderators,

Please grant access to Overseas Spree and WTS.
Been a member since 3 years ago. Very difficult to contact spree organisers sometimes..Thanks.

Hi all members, me just wan to share.
No offence! And saw BL post few months back for assistance and more moderators.. so she might be very busy to reply all.

FYI
Marketplace and Exchange Corner (Restricted)
The following topics are restricted to current members who activated their account before 15 November 2006.

For future application, only members who have been active for one year or more can apply to join.

Saw quite a few member from 2007 and less than 1000 post.. seems that BL might think u r not active enough?? Maybe u can try to post more at
the market area and also at the dicussion thread (A Meeting Place for all Mothers and Mothers-to-be)

And some of you are less than a year, please note u must be active member at least a year b4 they approved.

I joined about 1yr+ (Feb2009 & have 1000+ post) and just able to post at Want to Sell and Spree. They just sent me a email to inform.

Hopefully BL take note and approve you all soon

Gd luck!
btw, some1 mentioned b4 they approved by batches...

Hi Shahreny, seems very funny.. those join early 2009 seems all have approved access now.. as it is 1 yrs of joining...

So only moderators can explain..

Seems now a lot joined from 2007 that till now cannot post.. Moderators might had missed those out????
Hope they r able to read their post and help them with access

Back