ACCESS TO OVERSEAS CORNER & WTS

Dear moderators, I hv emailed twice to request for access to Overseas Spree and WTS since Feb 24 2010 and 30 Mar 2010 but no reply at all. My fren who joined SMH 2 mths earlier than me alr got her access in March although she is not an active user than me.

Had sent another request before i post here. Pls grant me the access. Thank you.

<font size="+2">Dear Moderators..

Pls help grant me access to Overseas Spree And WTS forum. I have been member for 1 year(exactly of today..) and is active in SMH.
happy.gif

Pls grant access soon. Many thanks!~
</font>

Dear Moderators..

Pls help grant me access to WTS forum. I have been member for more than 1 year and is active in SMH.

Pls grant access soon. Many thanks!~

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS &amp; Oversea spree.

Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access to WTS &amp; Overseas spree section.

Thanks.

Hi Moderators,

I sent 3 emails but I still have yet to recieve any replies.
I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access to WTS &amp; Overseas spree section.

Thanks.

Hi

Would like access to WTS and overseas spree too. Hv emailed to you however no reponse.pls help.

Thanks

Angie, I hv joined in 2009 n more than 1000 posts bt no activation of my access despite my repetitive requests..

Is the admin n moderators ard to reply our posts? Thks!

hihi,

pls grant me access too! Have written to you several times but no response also...

many thanks

Hi

I have been a member since 2007 and have been active for past 1 year.

Please grant access to oversee sprees.

thanks
joanna

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member more than 1 yr. Pls grant me the access in the session of WTS &amp; Oversea spree.

Thanks.

Hi Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
Have been member more than 1 year.
Also sent u email on this but did not receive any response from u
sad.gif

Thanks!

Dear Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me the access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section. Many thanks!

Hi, Pls grant me access to WTS and SPREE thread..
Sometimes i want to buy things from the sellers not able to ..
The worse is.. Some dont activate their PM.. In the end.. Not able to buy..

thnks

Come to think of it, actually why can't SMH automate the granting of access to WTS and oversea spree site for members over 1 yr. It should be very easy to extract from the server the join date of member and batch grant the access to qualifying members.

What is the answers then for not doing this?
Could it be:
1. they don't have the technical capabilities to do so, which is highly unlikely
2. the moderators don't care because this is not generating income for the forum, ie. lowest priority among the ranks of problems they have to deal with daily.
3. they would like to grant access but they know they are creating more problems of sellers peddling their products in WTS and overseas sites thereby a) reducing the income stream in BP thread (and they have little control over it), b) generating more complaints from forumers and driving them away from SMH ...

Which are the more likely scenarios???

Just my 2 cents of thoughts.

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section.
I have also sent u email on but did not receive any response from u.

Thanks!

Kindly grant me access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section too.
I have also sent u email on but did not receive any response from u.

Thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Bee Lee,

Any updates on my request for access to the restricted marketplace since I have submitted my request in Aug 2010 and now is closed to mid OCt 2010. Thanks</font>

Hi Moderators,

I have been a member coming to 3 years. Registered since dec 2007. Pls grant me access to WTS &amp; Overseas spree section.

Thanks.

HI Moderators

Me too. I have been active in SMH. I do BP and bought a lot of things from WTS.

Now, I bought so much, i need to clear space..

Appreciate if you can grant me access please.

Thanks.

Hi Moderators,
I also need your help to get me the access to WTS section. I've been actively buying and following threads under SMH. Can not even remember how many years it's been.
Thank you.

Dear Bee Ling and Chin Leng,

Kindly grant me the access to post in Overseas Sprees and WTS section. Many thanks!

i tot the only requirement was to be a member for 1 year! with the moderators' bo chap attitude, its no wonder people are posting their wts in wtb or wte! did these moderators even stop to tink that they shld probably have an automated system that auto unlocks the access once 1 year waitimg time is up.

i actually emailed bee leng abt bp details before and that was promtly replied. when i replied with the same subject line "BP details" but the content was to request for access, no sound no picture already. n i still havent gotten my access. Can i jus ask 1 qns: WHY LIKE THAT??

Hope the moderators can help here. If there are more requirement, then why is it not stated? Should automatic grant access for members who joined 1 year.

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than one year. Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thanks!

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than 3 year. Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thanks!

Hi moderator,

Have been joining the forum for more than a yr.
Please grant access to WTs n oversea forum.

Thank u very much.

Hi moderator,

Have been joining the forum for more than a yr.
Please grant access to WTs n oversea forum.

Thank u very much.

Hi, I've been an active member for the past 1 year. Kindly grant me access to WTS and Overseas Spree forum.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. P

Thanks.

Hi, I've been an active member for the past 1 year. Kindly grant me access to WTS and Overseas Spree forum.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. P

I

Hi moderator
Please grant access to post in Overseas and BP forums. I hv been a member for a year already.
Thank you.

hi moderator,
kindly grant access to post in overseas forum and WTS. been a member for a year already.

thanks a lot.

Emailed the moderators and administrators infinity for access to post in sprees and WTS after being a member for more than a year but got ignored?!?! Was hoping that they could grant access if not just an email to explain why access has not been granted or on explanation how to be qualified would suffice. A reply wouldn't hurt or would it?

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee

I have been an active member for more than 1 year.

Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Moderators are IGNORANT on emails/postings here, don't bother asking, they never grant unless they are doing some sort of system maintenance!

Hi Chin Leng and Bee Lee

I have been an active member for more than 1 year.

Please grant me access to post in Overseas Spree and WTS forum.

Thank you!

Hi,
Anyone gotta overseas spree grant already?
I send my request thru emails before one year, got the reply from them that have to wait a year
Now reach a year and send in my request but no reply
sad.gif

Moderators..pls help..thanks..

Back