Abnormal Pap Smear

Recently received a call from the nurse that I have abnormal Pap smear? Anyone? She says I am having some unhealthy cells and it really freak me out..

I had it few years ago too. I did another Pap smear 3 months later and thank goodness the result was normal. Sometimes the abnormal cells could be probably due to vagina infection at the time of the test.

I was asked to go back three months later for another Pap smear to check if the abnormal cells still present.
I dun have any sign of pain or any other symptoms during the Pap smear check up. But yeast infection was suspected.

I was asked to go back three months later for another Pap smear to check if the abnormal cells still present.
I dun have any sign of pain or any other symptoms during the Pap smear check up. But yeast infection was suspected.

but I was straight away ask to do colposcopy :( I am really scare

hi, anyone with similar problems as well? recently did a pap smear test and results were abnormal. did the hpv test as well but it is negative. should I be worried? I suspect I have a yeast infection but after putting the suppository, pap smear results still abnormal... abit worried :(

Back