Abnormal Oscar scan and Going for Amnio

Shoshy

Hi, I did an oscar scan at week 12 and baby was high risk for DS 1:219 due to 2.6mm NT and absent nasal bone. I am 31 years this year and is now in my 14 weeks.

I am scheduled to go for amnio test end of this month. Am worried about the procedure as well as the outcome of the result.

Anyone in the same or similar situation and went for amnio, and the result from amnio was good?

Whats the different btw Oscar and Harmony test? I did only Oscar when i was wk 12.is it neccessary to do Harmony test?

Please dont worry hope everything is good for ur baby.

Hi, I did an oscar scan at week 12 and baby was high risk for DS 1:219 due to 2.6mm NT and absent nasal bone. I am 31 years this year and is now in my 14 weeks.

I am scheduled to go for amnio test end of this month. Am worried about the procedure as well as the outcome of the result.

Anyone in the same or similar situation and went for amnio, and the result from amnio was good?

Hi, i had a poor oscar result of 1:180 and went for amnio test during my 22 week. The procedure is quick and almost painless, however do take extra care of yourself after that. My amnio result was good. Don't worry about the result :)

Back