A Part-time Nanny needed

aladin

Hi

My maid is going to visit her hometown for a maid. I need a parttime nanny who can visit my house at Tiong bahru from morning till evening (say 4-5pm)

My mum and current maid are helpng to look after the kids, but nw the maid is leaving, we need a part-time helper.

Thanks

hi
I have an home office agency for part time maid , please check our rate during promotion !

from $10/hr – Weekdays

from $12/hr – Sat/Sun/PH/Weekday nights, additional $3 per hour for weekend nights

Duration: Minimum 4 hours per cleaning session.

Remarks: Cleaning products & equipments to be provided by the Client.

click here for take a look of other services :

http://www.beep.com/members/mothersconnections/rateandprices.htm

rgds
mdm Tia 68841684

Hi Octbride
My aunt is staying in Tiong Bahru area think she mays want to earn some extra money. Can you let me have your no. so that I can call you?

here is no. 97722294

EA

My name is jannie colas I'm twenty two years old and I'm looking for a part time nanny position. I currently work as a part time nanny for triplets and my hours with them are 3:00pm to 5:00pm Mon through Thurs and 7:00am to 5:00pm on Fridays.
Golf Clubs

Hi Jannie, would you be willing to babysit for my 5 month old from Mon thru Thurs from 7.30am to 2.30pm? What are your charges like? Pls sms me at 98355459. Thanks

Hi Jannie,

We r looking for part time nanny to taking care of my 1 month+ old newborn also. Work on saturday only at SK area.

Please let me know hw yr charges? contact Mr.Ho at 98560707 b4 20/6/09 if you r interest.

need a part-time nanny for weekday from 10-6pm to take care of 2yrs old boy n lend a helping hand to mum who just suffered a fracture wrist. (temp basis estd 2-3mths)
staying in houang. pls let me know ur charges?
contactable at 98211109.

Hi,

12 yrs in early childhood, keen to care for baby in my own home in Sengkang. Have a 9yr old girl and 2 yr old boy of my own; and they love babies. Taught my boy to sign language and will impart the knowledge to yours too.

Can provide learning activities like flashing cards ie glenn doman etc so long as parents provide me your own materials. Sms me at 82282589.

Hihi,

I need a nanny for weekdays from 8-6pm to take care of 16mth old boy n light household chores like ironing clothes etc. staying in geylang area.
This is for 2 wks in mid sep. Any recommendations?
Pls pm me

Hi, looking for a temporary part time nanny to look after my 8 month old baby at my mother's house in hougang ave 3 for weekdays from about 12-6pm?
Thanks.

Hi Jannie,

Pls pm me your charges cos might need someone to look after my coming 10mths old bb.

Thk
happy.gif

Hi, looking for a part-time nanny in Sengkang (BLK 226B). To care for my son (22mths) after childcare, only need to work from 6.30pm - 8pm. Start from Jan 10. Please let me know how yr charges? Sms Rachel @ 92737243.

Thanks.

I'm free everyday (except gg for son's medical appts) from 10am - 6pm (coz' nid 2 pick up my son from childcare).

I'm staying in Simei Estate. Call 94384613 / 67281362

I am looking urgently for a good nanny to take care of my son for just one month (Oct 09) from 8 to 6 on weekdays only. I will be starting my full time job and will be arranging childcare for him from Nov 09 onwards. I am located within walking distance from Tiong Bahru Plaza) Interested parties please call me (Alex 91510545). Thanks
happy.gif

hi, I'm looking for a part-time helper who can do pretty good ironing and basic cleaning. I stay near redhill MRT. Any one with good recommendation pls PM me as I do not come into Forum often.

Hi, looking for a part-time nanny/helper in Hougang Ave 6.
Just to send my son (3+plus)to childcare daily from the above address and look after at my house if he is sick and unable to go childcare from 7am to 3pm(Ad-hoc basis)
Please let me know how yr charges? Sms Cecilia @ 97898821.

Thanks.

Hi
I am looking for a part time nanny who can come to my house to take care of my 7 week old baby.
I would need her from tues-fridays from morning 7.30am to 1pm. Wed and fridays I would need nanny to go with me to the gym at orchard area and babysit.
Pls sms me at 98758301 if you are interested. I live in sengkang.

Janine, please contact me as I think your hrs are perfect for me.

Hi there, i am looking for a day-time nanny for my 1 month old son, ideally from 8 am to 7 pm. I am staying at East Coast. Please let me know if you have any good recommendation. Tel no. is 84630383. Alterntively pls write to me at [email protected]. Tks in advance.

WK

Hi ! Need a helper at blk 513 CCK ave 1. The task is bring my child back from CC at 1pm and cook while waiting for me to come home around 3 plus. Interested pls sms me about ur charges.Thanks

Hi,
Looking for part-time nanny(Ac-hoc basic) at Hougang Ave 7 (Blk 352)or nearby area to fetch my 7 yrs old girl from after school care and accompany her at home while I work late. Please let me know how is the charges? Sms Jasmine @ 97267211.

I'm looking for a part-time nanny.

We're staying @ Toa Payoh.
Timing: 3PM - 7pm / 8pm
To fetch my girl (3yo) from school & cook dinner/lunch for her, clean her.

send email to [email protected] or sms 9728 6567

Hi All,

What is the market rate for part time nannny?
Timing: 3PM - 7pm / 8pm
To fetch my girl (18mths) from school & cook dinner/lunch for her, clean her.

hi
need a nanny/helper who is willing to assist my mil. Pick my gal frm schoolbus. Household chores & cooking. We are staying in Hougang Ave 4
Timing: 9-3pm
Pls sms 9336 9785.

Hi,

I am looking for a part time helper/nanny who stay in Boon Lay Place area which can cook 2 simple chinese dishes for my childrens (3 & 5 years old), clean up d kitchen after cooking and pick my 5 years old girl from school (Blk 207).

Mon-Fri 10.15am-12.15pm 2hrs/day

Interested pls PM me. Thank you.

Hi any reliable nanny can work on ad-hoc basis in BUkit Batok area preferabbly staying in ST 21?thanks

Hi,

I need a part-time nanny staying around Jurong West St 41 or St 52 or Chinese garden area to look after a 3 y.o old from 5.30 to 8.30 pm Mon - Fri and can cook dinner for him. Occasionally might need the nanny to take care of the kid for full day when the Child Care is closed or when he is unfit for school. Please PM me. Thanks.

Mon-Fri 5.30pm to 8.30pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time nanny at Sengkang to take care of my 1.5 yr old daughter from 5.30pm-8pm on every Mon- Fri.Basically, need to fetch her from child care, feed dinner and batch her. Interested please PM me or email me @ [email protected]. Thks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time nanny to help look after my baby boy together with my mother-in-law from 8 am to 4 pm during the weekdays. Also to help out in some household chores. I am stay in Buangkok Crescent. Interested, pls PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time helper to help out in household chores and look after a 7 mths old baby together with my mother on some wkdays (frm 1pm-7pm) or when my elder son of 2 1/2 yrs is unfit to attend sch...Staying in Woodland. Interested, pls PM me or email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.

Hi,
I am looking for babysitter in Yishun to look after 2 kids aged 7mths and 3mths old. The babysitter will hv to travel to our house,working from 10am-7pm, mon-sat.
Interested, kindly email me at [email protected] to know more.

looking for just 3 times a day from 1pm-7pm wed to fri at compassvale link sengkang area
pls PM me

hi st,

i m staying in hougang, currently with my kids 5 and 6years old. already pm u, pls check it out.

hi,

anyone looking for baby sitter? im staying at sgoon nth..hv my own kids n also hv been baby sitter/nanny b4..
pls pm me
tks

hi

i am looking for a part time nanny staying in jurong, boon lay or jurong east to pick up my girl from childcare at jurong east around 6 pm and feed/bb sit her till around 8.30 pm. Interest, please pm me.

Thanks.

hi i need a nanny for new born from july to august. time- 8 pm - 6pm. need to take care ne born, bathing, need experienced and also need to clean baby's thing. payment s $ 888.

pls pm me.

Hi,
my mother is experience have been looking after my niece n nephew.
Pm me if u want her to help u look after bb.
We stay bukit panjang.

Hi...I am 46yrs old Indian Muslim homemaker living in Jurong West Ext. I am an experienced babysitter available for daily part-time/ full-time assignments.

I have 3 grownup kids of my own and have been babysitting all along for the past 10 Years. .

Trustworthy and most reliable:

-clean environment
-smoke free
-pets & pest free
-safe environment

Interested parties pls email me at : [email protected]

Hi mummies,

stil looking for nanny??
I'm staying at AMK area. PM me if your still looking for one and we can futher discuss.
happy.gif

I might need to look for a short term nanny for my 1 year old kid @ Hougang area. Are there any reliable nannies for recommendation? May I know the market price?

Hi

Pls contact me if u need someone to be around for your kid after his school. Place to bath, home-cooked meals and a conducive environment for doing his schoolwork.

Back